Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
55Tigers55
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby 55Tigers55 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:01 am

I look a real treat today in my tracky pants and sloppy Joe wind cheater. I just hope that no-one drops by

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:27 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing my long olive green woollen cardigan dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan, long maroon wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. For the walks to and from the venue I will be wearing a long brown wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:29 pm

I am cleaning at the Church this evening. I will be wearing my long mustard yellow polo neck wool dress, maroon wool V-neck cardigan, maroon wool crew neck cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan and flat brown shoes. I will wear a long brown thick knitted wool cardigan-jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens. I will keep my wool beret on when I am cleaning in the Church.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu May 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Siobhan12 wrote:I am cleaning at the Church this evening

Why do I always think of this when Shiv says that?
Scrubbing Floors
(Sorry quality is atrocious - the clip that is, not Shiv's floors.)
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:57 pm

At home tonight so kept on my long black skirt, white blouse, grey V-neck woollen cardigan, knee length grey crew neck woollen cardigan and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:01 am

Been and done the shopping and I have made cakes and scones for Bible Class this afternoon. I am wearing my maroon ankle length wool dress with large Peter Pan collar, V-neck grey woollen cardigan, grey crew neck wool cardigan, knee length grey wool cardigan with collar, long grey wool cardigan with collar, long thick grey wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore and will be wearing my long brown woollen cardigan jacket, grey wool beret and grey woollen mittens when outside.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am

We have attended from Mass and after lunch I am going with my mother-in-law to meet with my brother-in-law's wife and the leader of our knitting circle. I am wearing my ankle length grey woollen pleated skirt which buttons waist to hem, short grey wool cardigan with collar, green V-neck wool cardigan, green crew neck wool cardigan, green knee length crew neck wool cardigan, long brown thick knitted wool cardigan with collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I wore a long green woollen cardigan jacket, grey wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from Church and will do again when my mother-in-law picks me up after lunch.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Doing housework tonight so keeping on my long grey skirt, pale blue blouse, grey V-neck and knee length crew neck wool cardigans and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:35 pm

I shall be attending Mass this evening. I will be wearing my long olive green wool cardigan dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, knee length crew neck maroon wool cardigan and flat brown shoes. For the walks to and from Church I will be wearing a long thick grey wool cardigan-jacket, maroon wool beret and grey woollen mittens. I will, of course, wear my beret at all times whilst in Church.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:57 pm

I must attend knitting circle this evening and start work on the new list of items which I must knit for my wardrobe. I will be wearing my long grey wool dress, green V-neck wool cardigan, crew neck green wool cardigan, green knee length wool crew neck cardigan, long maroon thick knitted wool cardigan with a collar and flat black shoes. I will wear a long grey wool cardigan-jacket, grey wool beret and my just finished maroon woollen mittens for the walks to and from the venue.

Julie-Anne
Queen

Postby Julie-Anne » Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 am

Siobhan12 wrote:I must attend knitting circle this evening and start work on the new list of items which I must knit for my wardrobe. I will be wearing my long grey wool dress, green V-neck wool cardigan, crew neck green wool cardigan, green knee length wool crew neck cardigan, long maroon thick knitted wool cardigan with a collar and flat black shoes. I will wear a long grey wool cardigan-jacket, grey wool beret and my just finished maroon woollen mittens for the walks to and from the venue.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Julie-Anne wrote:Image

That's mean Jules, obviously those are softy man-made materials, not natural itchy scratchy wool, not the same thing at all.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Cleaning the Church rooms tonight. I will be wearing my long olive green wool cardigan dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length brown crew neck wool cardigan and flat brown laced shoes. I will wear my thick long maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and maroon woollen mittens for the wlaks to and fom the Church rooms.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Siobhan12 wrote:...and maroon woollen mittens for the wlaks to and fom the Church...

Honey, put the mittens on after you type your message to us.

Siobhan12
Teacher

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:48 am

Thank you for highlighting my errors - I apologise.

Return to “Fashion”