Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Talk about the latest trends, Your fashion disasters, other peoples fashion disasters
vishnu priya
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Ladies, What clothes are you wearing if you're not at work today?

Postby vishnu priya » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 am

franfran wrote:A companion thread to "Ladies, What clothes are you wearing at Work?" for the days that you are not at work, or if you don't go to work.

Today I had on a double breasted royal blue woollen coat, a blue and white striped blouse, dark blue slacks, black silk crew socks and black basket-weave shoes.

Today I am wearing black stripped top with plaso and a blue coat

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:23 pm

I have to attend knitting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long olive green wool cardigan dress, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, knee length maroon crew neck wool cardigan and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a thick grey woollen cardigan jacket, grwy wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from the venue.

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:44 pm

I am on cleaning rota at the Church tonight. I will be wearing a mustard yellow ankle length wool dress with polo neck, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length brown wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from Church. As you would expect I will wear my beret when in Church.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm

boring
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Just some house stuff tonight so keeping on my long grey skirt, long sleeved cream blouse, two charcoal cardigans, one V-neck and th other knee length with a collar, and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:14 am

About to walk down and do the grocery shopping, followed by baking and making lunch, going to Bible Class this afternoon including setting up and cleaning up afterwards and then making and serving supper for friends who are coming round to watch the Rugby. I am wearing an olive green ankle length wool cardigan dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length crew neck brown wool cardigan, thick long brown wool cardigan with large collar and cuffs and flat brown laced shoes. I will be wearing a maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens when outside.

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Went to Mass this morning and we then took my mother-in-law out for lunch. I am wearing an ankle length grey woollen pleated skirt with buttons waist to hem, short grey woollen cardigan with collar, maroon V-neck wool cardigan, maroon crew neck wool cardigan, maroon knee length crew neck wool cardigan, brown knee length crew neck wool cardigan, long brown woollen cardigan with collar and flat brown laced shoes. I wore a long grey wool cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from Church and when we went out for lunch.

bandit40
Chatter

Postby bandit40 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 pm

Today I'm wearing Blue T-shirt, black bra, skin tight blue jeans, black G-string and blank knee high 4" stiletto boots!

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Just at home this evening so still wearing a dark olive below the knee long sleeved dress, V-neck charcoal woollen cardigan, long charcoal wool cardigan with a collar and flat black shoes.

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Going to Mass this evening. I will be wearing a mustard yellow wool dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, brown wool crew neck cardigan and knee length brown wool crew neck cardigan and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a long grey wool cardigan-jacket, grey wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from Church.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:49 pm

HB ordered me a new Green leather catsuit. Jean style look pockets on bottom and breast, snap up with mid-rise belt. Once I tried in on for long enough to know it was ok (although still stiff), off to a rural shack in the mountains for a private dirty weekend. :tounge:

We are taking his cherished 20 something year old Toyota MR2 Targa Top, so I figured in the theme of Cannonball Run, I'll do my part, :lol: Dark Sunnies, leather catsuit and mid height heel sandals. Problem with MR2, 2 seater car with not much luggage room, oh well lucky I packed light and plan to dress accordingly :lol:

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Kniting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long grey wool dress, navy wool V-neck cardigan, crew neck navy wool cardigan, knee length crew neck navy wool cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing a long thick maroon woollen cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from the house where the meeting is being held.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Siobhan12 wrote:Kniting circle this evening. I will be wearing a long grey wool dress, navy wool V-neck cardigan, crew neck navy wool cardigan, knee length crew neck navy wool cardigan and flat black shoes. I will be wearing a long thick maroon woollen cardigan jacket, maroon wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from the house where the meeting is being held.

Love it
My husband loves themed weekends, holidays etc and I usually don't mind a challenge either

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 pm

I am on cleaning rota duty at the Church this evening so I will be wearing a long grey woollen dress, V-neck brown wool cardigan, crew neck brown wool cardigan, knee length brown wool cardigan with collar and flat brown shoes. I will be wearing a maroon wool cardigan jacket, brown wool beret and grey wool mittens for the walks to and from Church. I will of course keep my wool beret on when I am cleaning in the Church.

Siobhan12
Evangelist

Postby Siobhan12 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Nothing special on tonight so keeping on my long black skirt, pale blue long sleeved blouse, two grey wool cardigans, one V-neck the other knee length with a crew neck and flat black shoes.

Return to “Fashion”