NOTA~the gingernut diaries :-)

Keep out STUPID ZONE These posts although amusing belong no where else
none of the above
Angel

Re: NOTA~the gingernut diaries :-)

Post by none of the above »

:yawn:

Goodness me, Monday night is bicker night by the looks of that lot here. :lol:

Ahh, you can only imagine the daft and idle humour that happens on a forum where the ginger is in charge... along with a couple of similar jokers. I look here and why pray, is there no vibrant thread on the merits of buttons on spacesuits or how to clean asteroid dust from your lampshades... oh well. :?

While I'm dabbling about on this one I will waffle on about today in the happy county of Nowhereshire. Where, on looking at my e-mails this morning I find a strange name amongst all the invites to buy more tat on Amazon and a list of various relatives and their illnesses from mum. It's a bloke I used to live next to on one of the stud farms way back when (accommodation usually comes with these jobs, in this case it was a row of three cottages). Blimey, I've not seen him for about twenty years when he buggered off to south America to be a cowboy or something.

Heh heh, howdy amigo... I've always fancied a new cowboy hat too, this is just in time for Christmas. :twisted: :lol:

Right, bit of bog standard issue ginger picture eye fluff for the pervs and I'll be off to lurk...

8)
Last edited by none of the above on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do it now...before it's too late.....

Do you feel born out of time?
Does all the world seem behind you?

none of the above
Angel

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

WTF does one wear to such a momentous occasion as this gig on Saturday then.

I try at work, suggestions are-
"Bikini, you will stand out then!"
Oh F*** off, I don't want to stand out (like I don't get enough of that).
"Balaklava then!"
I give up...

I try on my usual forum, suggestions are-
"Bikini!"
"Tin foil hat"
"Bikini"
"Rubber catsuit"

I give up again...

I phone a mate-
"Bikini"

Oh FFS, OK so this is pretty much all people that have seen me fairly regularly for years and NOT ONE OF THEM HAS EVER SEEN ME IN A F****** BIKINI!! (well, except one... and that was once in around '92)

I don't want to be seen on the telly at all let alone wearing bugger all... and it's the middle of December in London not a warm summer's evening in Tenerife.
It's not right, I don't normally worry about what I'm wearing that much. :lol:

I was eyeing up my freebie henna samples earlier and trying to find out what colour does what looking on-line, then I realised this is no time to be dicking around with hair colour in case I end up with three ft of luminous ginger instead of medium ginger... and be forever immortalised on some photo looking like a sodding traffic light. Image

Meh & double meh... Image

none of the above
Angel

:P

I was having a bit of a discussion earlier about New Year resolutions... mostly due to the northern flouncy mate of mine trying to extract money from me for his NYR bet this year (on your bike sunshine :upyours: )

Ahh, I don't really do that sort of thing but I do have a sort of theme for the year I suppose, like in 2008 it was to find a house, 2009 was to settle in and get sorted and this year to have a mid life crisis... all of which I managed. What I could have done without was getting made redundant this year but it worked out OK in the end as I had another job straight away along with some free time and a bit of dosh to spend on making the mid life crisis more amusing. :D

Next year I will go back to my happy domesticated ways and be sensible(ish). :lol:

:sleep:

none of the above
Angel

:lol:

Blimey, I've been invited along to a Christmas golf tournament... at night!! Eh? How does that work then.
Apparently you get glow in the dark balls and there's some sort of light thingy around the hole (heh heh, I managed all that without even grinning). :o

I've had a bash at playing some golf game on my old Xbox, but whereas it looks cool to have your player wandering around in a tiny T-shirt and a mini skirt when it's raining or even at night on there, I imagine it's not a good idea to do that for real. :rotflmao:

Apart from the fact I've been dragged out to play this game once in the last ten years and I am rubbish at it. Crazy golf I like though, not that I'm any good at that either. Hey ho, I'll have a bash at it.

There are foody prizes, hopefully for being last too... :lol: :dance:

none of the above
Angel

My little niece managed her first phone call earlier, to auntie NOTA. 8)
Fk knows how she managed that as even I have trouble remembering my landline number as I just use my mobile... apparently she was having fish fingers & chips for dinner. I'm sure that girl only sees vegetables when she's over here. :lol:

Now, courtesy of a mate that runs one of the big supermarkets in town (not that I ever shop there) I'm getting a Wii for Christmas (some sort of dodgy discount I reckon). :think:
Ace... I wanted a Wii for two reasons, well one mainly but it's two really.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I've not turned into a teenage boy, it's just something I want to have. Many moons ago I used to play the older game Ocarina Of Time on the N64 and I really liked that game, in fact if someone handed me an ocarina now I could probably bung out the Serenade of Water or Epona's Song on it. :lol:

Annnnd, hidden in this game like there was on the old one is a sub-game of fishing!! :wub:

I've had no sudden wish to jig about in the living room like a t*** trying to get "fit", bugger that for a laugh, I want to sit about catching fish from the warm comfort of my sofa. And seeing as this is easier than freezing my tits off outside right now it suits me fine.

Aww, I went for this game instead of the original Ocarina one I could get for the Wii on the recommendation of a couple of game nuts at work, also I didn't know if it would remind me too much of what was going on in the eventful life of a ginge at the time. 2000 was a particularly crappy year for a few reasons. Maybe that's why I kept playing the game in the first place.

Anyway, it's ordered now so I'll see in a week or so. :)

none of the above
Angel

:?

Look at the sodding weather, snow is not what I need right now. :x

Although I am sitting cosy in my slipper bath full of hot water & plenty of purple bubblebath at the mo, so I don't mind that much... but I will come Saturday!! Of all the F****** Decembers to start doing the winter weather it had to be this one.
Funny though, I looked out the window earlier and the only snow I can see is on my car... some higher power is going to try and bollox up my plans as usual. :protest:

It's a good job I'm used to crap happening or I could get quite miffed. I've already had enough turmoil in recent days, I don't need any more. :|

Still, I might be able to get out of buying some drinks tomorrow afternoon at the unofficial company piss-up. And I wouldn't have to evade a bunch of drunken geezers waiting for the excuse of a couple of beers to try a bit of hanky panky either. Ace. The chances of two ft of snow arriving in the morning which then miraculously melts by Saturday afternoon is slim I feel though.

Hey, I've just won this weeks photoshop competition. Hurrah!! :dance:
And the comment that someone couldn't play golf because their balls aren't regulation size has given me a chuckle too. :rotflmao:

Maybe it's not all bad after all. :P

billybun
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Post by billybun »

hope you are well and the boss pays you a great big christmas bonus xx :D
none of the above
Angel

I am well ta... and you??

I haven't seen a Christmas bonus that wasn't more than a Tesco voucher & a bottle of crappy wine from this tight fisted lot for twelve years so it's unlikely. :cry: :rotflmao:

Ahh Billybun, you must be some sort of nocturnal creature... you only appear after midnight. That's a bit strange to me. :?

none of the above
Angel

:D

I found a fellow nutter today... :wub:

none of the above
Angel

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Blimey, things haven't gone all crap for a change... quite the opposite in fact. :lol:

Heh heh, how ace is that!! :D

none of the above
Angel

:dance:

Ace, one sets off for London before three in the afternoon and arrives at gig venue EIGHT MINUTES before it starts... at eight thirty pm!!
Bloody hell, it's only about seventy miles. As soon as I leave Nowhereshire it's blizzard conditions... :?

<insert hours & hours on snowy motorway here>

Heh heh, find a FREE space right on Chiswick High Rd outside venue. Sorted. Now, we are herded into a room about as long as my living room but a bit wider, voilà... band arrives through door behind me...
:wub:

I'm tucked in next to some speakers on the right hand side, they did dish out ear-plugs but I'm half deaf anyway (probably all those youth years standing next to big speakers I imagine). So, off they go. I won't waffle about the tunes as no-one but me (and about 139 others) like this band (oh, & my music buddy Qmeister, not back from Iceland until Monday, hard luck matey :( ). Set finishes and we're herded to the bar (free) and band appear again to chat, pose & sign stuff. That bit wasn't well organised so I had to elbow some people out the way to get in there... :angel:

Anyway, two hours to get home... the M1 is just a mass of snow still but less traffic, snow starts & ends at the Nowhereshire border as usual.

Now, I will e-mail lots of pics to mates that will mail back "Who the F****** hell are they then?" like they do. :D

none of the above
Angel

:lol:

And here is happy no.35.

I've learnt that monster long hair and space helmets would be a bad idea, she's had a bit of a trim... which is a shame I suppose. I would have to have a space suit specially made to accommodate it all. 8)

Woot, last day at work tomorrow. I have pressies & some Christmas nibbles that I made today, and some twiglets. Officially they finish Christmas eve morning but they'll have to put up with me wandering around looking happy and dishing out some rude jokes instead of working, just the same as they will be from Tuesday to Friday when I'm not there I guess. I know from past experience I will also have to dodge endless amounts of mistletoe appearing unexpectedly or even more amusingly, hung from belts... oh the mirth. :roll: :lol:

Not a lot happens in the car industry at this time of year... so barring any bizarre engineering issues it'll just be people wasting time looking at the interwebs, sneaking out for "lunch" (pub) and squirrelling away of any items to "borrow" (pens, printing paper/ink, kitchen roll, tools, bubblewrap). Naughty lot...

Which reminds me, I must investigate the consumables cupboard while I'm there for those giant cans of de-icer... :angel:
Last edited by none of the above on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

none of the above
Angel

:shock:

Right, I've come to the startling conclusion that I must already know all the nice & decent blokes in the world. :lol:

I will rummage about amongst that lot instead. :eyebrows: :twisted:

none of the above
Angel

:?

Fk me, everyone must have been at the Christmas sherry... :lol:

I did have some long and winding waffle to write here but I can't be arsed now. I've run out of typing momentum. :cry:

none of the above
Angel

Ahh, today I will lurk about, burning twigs, accosting everyone I know on the interwebs with amusing jokes, make some cakes, do a bit of painting, feed unexpected visitors and generally be a lazy git. 8)