Male toilets vs female toilets?

Keep out STUPID ZONE These posts although amusing belong no where else
Iwillfindyou1
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 am

Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby Iwillfindyou1 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:03 am

You know, you hear people saying that female public restrooms are usually way dirtier than male ones. Most horror-stories from janitors are about things they saw in female toilets. The general conclusion is that "women are grosser".

But are they really? I don't think it's fair to just say that "women are gross" because of the public restrooms. First of all, they get used more often. Second, women enter them to do other stuff than just pissing and pooping (makeup for instance). Third, nobody knows what male toilets would look like if men also had periods, maybe the level of dirtiness in male toilets would equal ours.

Another thing is that I have been in hundreds of female toilets, and never EVER have I seen an used pad or tampon on the floor. So maybe the people who did are just hanging around in worse places?

So, am I allowed to say "dude stop, that's offensive" when they say "women are gross because their public toilets are dirtier"? Or, I AM allowed to answer what I want, but can you call it offensive?

User avatar
JustMeA007
Teacher
Posts: 574
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby JustMeA007 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Why do we have to have separate facilities? People might be more respectful if it was just one facility with private stalls and a common sink area.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

DavyJ
Evangelist
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby DavyJ » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:22 am

JustMeA007 wrote:Why do we have to have separate facilities? People might be more respectful if it was just one facility with private stalls and a common sink area.
Agreed. Separate facilities make no sense in the 21'st century. The only advantage I see is that separate facilities are good for us guys when in a crowded place, as there is always a long line at the women's, but rarely at the men's, whereas the lines would equalize if all facilities were gender-neutral.

User avatar
franfran
Angel
Posts: 34176
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am
Location: 1½ metres away from you.

Re: Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby franfran » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:42 pm

DavyJ wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why do we have to have separate facilities? People might be more respectful if it was just one facility with private stalls and a common sink area.
Agreed. Separate facilities make no sense in the 21'st century. The only advantage I see is that separate facilities are good for us guys when in a crowded place, as there is always a long line at the women's, but rarely at the men's, whereas the lines would equalize if all facilities were gender-neutral.


You would probably find that you would have to wait longer for the cubicles. The only reason that there is rarely a queue at the men's toilets is that you lot can pee standing up.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

DavyJ
Evangelist
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 am

Re: Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby DavyJ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:27 am

franfran wrote:
DavyJ wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why do we have to have separate facilities? People might be more respectful if it was just one facility with private stalls and a common sink area.
Agreed. Separate facilities make no sense in the 21'st century. The only advantage I see is that separate facilities are good for us guys when in a crowded place, as there is always a long line at the women's, but rarely at the men's, whereas the lines would equalize if all facilities were gender-neutral.


You would probably find that you would have to wait longer for the cubicles. The only reason that there is rarely a queue at the men's toilets is that you lot can pee standing up.

Of course we would have to wait longer; that's why I said "separate facilities are good for us guys". But not good for the women. But its a pain always having to wait for my wife when we are out together, whereas with a common facility we would both finish about the same time. If the women's line is too long I will often suggest she just come in the men's with me, but its got to be pretty long for her to do that.

suzzie76
Swami
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Re: Male toilets vs female toilets?

Postby suzzie76 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:43 am

In Oz, toilets are now moving to multiple single uni-sex cubicle that open to well light up areas. No corners for others to hide behind.


Return to “Stupid Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests