Peeing in front of somebody

Keep out STUPID ZONE These posts although amusing belong no where else
KBEES
Wizard

Re: Peeing in front of somebody

Postby KBEES » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Men pee all the time together in public loos.
When I was 18 and with my first boyfriend we were out and he peed against a tree and he had his back to me. I was curious as I hadn't had a boyfriend before and next time I asked if I could hold it. I stood behind him, arms around the front and held his willy whilst he wee'd, He gave me instructions and I would pull the skin back a little and would squeeze to control the flow, I was fascinated. We were together for 18 months and I would often hold it for him and watch closely at how I controlled him. He would stand in front and show me how high he and far he could wee.
He once watched me wee, actually looking between my legs but only the once.
I never did that with any other boyfriend and now, I might sit on the loo and wee if my husband is showering, washing or doing his teeth but he doesn't actually watch the deed.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Benitaoma

Postby Benitaoma » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 am

I don't see it as a bad thing :lol:
Make the world a better place.

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:48 pm

I always felt like it was rather queer for guys to enjoy peeing in front of each other with their things hanging out. If they can do that why can't women and men pee in front of each other? Women can do it more discretely while exposing less of our parts.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Have always been expected to pee in front of other guys under certain conditions even when feeling uncomfortable about it. Only woman I have peed in front of is my wife (first when she was my girlfriend). Guess I could get used to peeing in front of other women if they also peed in front of me.
:-D :angel: :-D

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:19 am

Kellygirl59 wrote:I've peed next to my husband lots of times. Our house has one bathroom. If my husband is shaving or something and I have to pee I just come in and pee.
We used to explore trails and most trails don't have a ladies room so I've peed on the trail next to my husband.

Lots changes when bathrooms are in short supply. A friend of mine grew up in a house with only 1 bathroom, and he had 11 siblings. So no one was ever allowed to close the door, and there was almost always more than one person in there at all times.

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:25 am

JustMeA007 wrote:I always felt like it was rather queer for guys to enjoy peeing in front of each other with their things hanging out. If they can do that why can't women and men pee in front of each other? Women can do it more discretely while exposing less of our parts.

Definitely true. I grew up without any sisters, but we visited my cousins lots. There was 1 boy and 1 girl about my age, and they frequently shared the bathroom. The girl thought it strange that my brothers and I always closed the door, so she enjoyed teasing us by walking in on us. Of course we did the same to her, but it was very unfair that we couldn't see anything.

Return to “Stupid Zone”