Would you become jealous if a man had longer and more beautiful hair than you do?

Keep out STUPID ZONE These posts although amusing belong no where else
Sabrine Crystal

Would you become jealous if a man had longer and more beautiful hair than you do?

Postby Sabrine Crystal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:05 am

Would you get jealous of him if his hair was longer and more beautiful than yours?

earthlyangel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Would you become jealous if a man had longer and more beautiful hair than you do?

Postby earthlyangel » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:20 pm

that's funny! I actually dated a guy a long time ago for a very brief time, he had a head of hair that was curly and blonde, and it was baby soft! I'd never felt hair so perfect before or since! :lol:
Earthlyangel

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Re: Would you become jealous if a man had longer and more beautiful hair than you do?

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:19 am

Thats impossible and no I wouldn't because mine would be better anyway.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 am

not the best lighting, as it is browner, but SHINY :D
I used to tease my daughter about having nicer hair, though her's was nicer

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:36 am

I used to be jealous of a male collegue who had longer and more beautiful hair than mine. It was shiny healthy, quite thick and had natural bouncy curles.

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:48 pm

No, I didnt before, its been awhile since I dated a man with longer hair though. Its kinda hard to beat mine any way, I take really good care of it.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:29 am

ChristinaIsHere wrote:No, I didnt before, its been awhile since I dated a man with longer hair though. Its kinda hard to beat mine any way, I take really good care of it.

it's all genetics. I washed and just did a quick cream rinse with basic stuff. combed and let dry, with no fuss. I always feel sorry for women with thin hair. they are also the ones that tend to let it grow past their asses, which is too long in my view, as it always ends up a big straggly at the last foot.

What is your color?
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:31 am

mostirreverent wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:No, I didnt before, its been awhile since I dated a man with longer hair though. Its kinda hard to beat mine any way, I take really good care of it.

it's all genetics. I washed and just did a quick cream rinse with basic stuff. combed and let dry, with no fuss. I always feel sorry for women with thin hair. they are also the ones that tend to let it grow past their asses, which is too long in my view, as it always ends up a big straggly at the last foot.

What is your color?

Im a lot like you, but I use moose not cream, but its kinda the same. I dont own a hair dryer. I keep it layered nicely, my hair is long but not too long. Naturally wavy and curly. I keep my hair up mainly but when I let it down its often still wet from the morning and my curls stay in tact.
My color is also natural, no chemicals, Im a brunette, dark brown with natural red and grey highlights throughout.

You have nice hair btw.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Sabrine Crystal wrote:Would you get jealous of him if his hair was longer and more beautiful than yours?

No.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:33 am

ChristinaIsHere wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

What is your color?

Im a lot like you, but I use moose not cream, but its kinda the same. I dont own a hair dryer. I keep it layered nicely, my hair is long but not too long. Naturally wavy and curly. I keep my hair up mainly but when I let it down its often still wet from the morning and my curls stay in tact.
My color is also natural, no chemicals, Im a brunette, dark brown with natural red and grey highlights throughout.

You have nice hair btw.

Wow, long dark hair, and you listen to The White Stripes… Image

thanks for the lovely comment. the color is a bit muted there
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:32 am

mostirreverent wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

What is your color?

You have nice hair btw.

Wow, long dark hair, and you listen to The White Stripes… Image

thanks for the lovely comment. the color is a bit muted there

:D A 7 nation army couldnt hold me back.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:28 pm

I might be jealous if a man had bigger tits that I have. :lol:

Jovanna
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jovanna » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 am

Like Sabrina Crystal 10 posts above :dance:

KBEES
Wizard

Postby KBEES » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:49 pm

I would not be worried that a guys hair is longer and more luxuriant than mine.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:35 am

mostirreverent wrote:

What is your color?

I kid you not I thought about you today. A man came in today with shiny long hair and I seriously thought about you. It looked nice but not as nice as yours.

Return to “Stupid Zone”