Rush hour road rage

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Astrid
Regent Empress

Rush hour road rage

Postby Astrid » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:06 am

What's your go to move or use of profanity when you're stuck for ages in traffic with the worst drivers?

GenericUsername8
Just warming up

Re: Rush hour road rage

Postby GenericUsername8 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:35 am

I'm usually yelling my lungs out but never honk on the horn or yell out the window. I don't drive at rush hour becsuse I work in hospitality but I still get wriled up.
Usually stuff like:
"Use your indicator!"
"That's not a gap, it's a following distance!"
"Use your indicator!"
"Pick a lane and stay in it!"
"Use your indicator!"
"Learn how to use a roundabout!"
"Use your f***ing indicator!"
"Atleast drive the speed limit!"
"I'm already speeding what more so you want!"
"Please use your indicators!"

Stuff like that.
Full time lurker, part time poster.

Astrid
Regent Empress

Postby Astrid » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:38 am

GenericUsername8 wrote:I'm usually yelling my lungs out but never honk on the horn or yell out the window. I don't drive at rush hour becsuse I work in hospitality but I still get wriled up.
Usually stuff like:
"Use your indicator!"
"That's not a gap, it's a following distance!"
"Use your indicator!"
"Pick a lane and stay in it!"
"Use your indicator!"
"Learn how to use a roundabout!"
"Use your f***ing indicator!"
"Atleast drive the speed limit!"
"I'm already speeding what more so you want!"
"Please use your indicators!"

Stuff like that.

You're very polite with your road rage :clap:

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Astrid wrote:What's your go to move or use of profanity when you're stuck for ages in traffic with the worst drivers?

Screaming "F V C K!!! F V CK YOU MOTHER F V CKERS!! GET OFF THE ROAD you B I TCH ASS F CKs!" accompanied by pounding the steering wheel very hard.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:16 pm

No one else has road rage?

zilt
Demigod

Postby zilt » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 am

Most of my road rage is limited to a particular road, how is it that 90% of the people driving on it fail to notice the sign that indicates they've entered an 80 zone?

Astrid
Regent Empress

Postby Astrid » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:32 pm

zilt wrote:Most of my road rage is limited to a particular road, how is it that 90% of the people driving on it fail to notice the sign that indicates they've entered an 80 zone?

How to you express your road rage?

zilt
Demigod

Postby zilt » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:04 am

Astrid wrote:
zilt wrote:Most of my road rage is limited to a particular road, how is it that 90% of the people driving on it fail to notice the sign that indicates they've entered an 80 zone?

How to you express your road rage?

I usually just curse under my breath, asking the person in front "Can't you see the sign?"

Astrid
Regent Empress

Postby Astrid » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Im pretty well practiced in the art of road rage, you have to be in this city. I flip off, I yell and I honk at the appropriate times. My point is I always know how to respond to a dick driver. What I haven't figured out is how to react to the creepers at red lights. They're pulled up next to me and I can't go anywhere. If they're sitting there oggling, or worse trying to get my attention I just look straight ahead. I hate that. There's got to be a better way to respond to it. I can't flip them off or be aggressive because frankly they might get out of their car and do something nuts. People are crazy. But maybe like a cold glare or something.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Astrid wrote:Im pretty well practiced in the art of road rage, you have to be in this city. I flip off, I yell and I honk at the appropriate times. My point is I always know how to respond to a dick driver. What I haven't figured out is how to react to the creepers at red lights. They're pulled up next to me and I can't go anywhere. If they're sitting there oggling, or worse trying to get my attention I just look straight ahead. I hate that. There's got to be a better way to respond to it. I can't flip them off or be aggressive because frankly they might get out of their car and do something nuts. People are crazy. But maybe like a cold glare or something.

For the ogling type any reaction is a win. Probably best off with the ignoring. You must be a looker to get ogled at stop lights! Can't remember that last lady I bothered to ogle in traffic.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Had a good road rage yesterday when an IDIOT turned from the left lane across the right lane (going in same direction) with no blinker. BURN! What the is wrong with people?!

Return to “Bleet N'”