Hate his friends

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Amanda2012
Beginner! Talk to me!

Hate his friends

Postby Amanda2012 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Well..I will start by saying I'm 24 and recently mArried.. My husband s very popular and has a lot of friends his best friend has a sister who thinks she is gods gift but is a total Bleet.. She is vile.. We had a massive argument once as she is just so rude and horrible.. Since then I have tried to avoid her but don't like him or her as they both pinned the blame on me. Anyway my husband is going to a party tomorrow I have said I don't wanna go because him and her are both there and it would be unfair to argue at someone's party and god knows she will start something. My husband said ok that's fine by is still going .. I feel if he disliked someone I would be by his side but he is going there and I'm sure she will Bleet to him about me and I hope he sticks up for me. Just feel disappointed really. :(

desota
High Priestess

Re: Hate his friends

Postby desota » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm

You are right. He should have your back, or i would anyway. Not all think the same. I'm sure he means no harm.
country boy

Sugarpuff
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Sugarpuff » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 am

Hmm this is a bit of a hard one really. Yes i do agree that your husband should stick by you, your his wife at the end of the day. Its difficult choice for him aswell because its his bestfriend. If circumstances were the other way round, would you ditch a party with your bestfriend merely because he didnt like her bf? Sometimes we have to think a little bit more fairly and how we would react if it was the other way round. Explain to your husband that you are a little dissapointed that he is still going to the party eventhough the reason you are not going is because she makes you feel uncomfortable. Talk to him about it, maybe he will listen to you.

good luck x

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 am

Amanda2012 wrote:Well..I will start by saying I'm 24 and recently mArried.. My husband s very popular and has a lot of friends his best friend has a sister who thinks she is gods gift but is a total Bleet.. She is vile.. We had a massive argument once as she is just so rude and horrible.. Since then I have tried to avoid her but don't like him or her as they both pinned the blame on me. Anyway my husband is going to a party tomorrow I have said I don't wanna go because him and her are both there and it would be unfair to argue at someone's party and god knows she will start something. My husband said ok that's fine by is still going .. I feel if he disliked someone I would be by his side but he is going there and I'm sure she will Bleet to him about me and I hope he sticks up for me. Just feel disappointed really. :(

You'll only ever get the rumor mill reports, can you live with that, or will you obsess over it for the rest of your life?
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Return to “Bleet N'”