F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
jinjin

Re: F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

Postby jinjin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:33 am

JustMeA007 wrote:
jinjin wrote:As one man has told me, a man will say anything to get into your pants. You have to keep you guard up during all your dates to determine whether he has other things than sex on his mind, and you did not do it.

Sex without love and commitment is rarely meaningful for either party.

Some people expect that when they start dating. A problem can occur when the other person does not have the same expectation.

mostirreverent
Angel

Re: F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 am

JustMeA007 wrote:
jinjin wrote:As one man has told me, a man will say anything to get into your pants. You have to keep you guard up during all your dates to determine whether he has other things than sex on his mind, and you did not do it.

Sex without love and commitment is rarely meaningful for either party.

Really? How would you know that, you have little to compare with. You have only had sex with one person.

Sex with "like", is very meaningful. It is still sharing and caring about another individual. Long after the act, I have had very pleasant feelings and memories of a great many women, and I'm sure that they remember back to those experiences fondly. In the moment, I was committed to them, and only them. What more do you really need? Sex like any other human interaction is what you make of it.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Bleet N'”