F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
CEOwoman
Beginner! Talk to me!

F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

Postby CEOwoman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 pm

On our 4th date, he stared at me and said......"what is the most important thing to you right now" (my mind thought love.... thats what I want the most, but the wall around my heart said...."success"

As soon as the word left my mouth I could tell he was disappointed, he went off on a healthy rant about how that makes him feel like I am not ready and so I asked him what was the most important thing to him... and he said.."finding her....the one to spend your life with... you hold your hand when your scared, to take care of you when your sick...."...He went on and on, and honestly he nailed it, I felt like crying because everything he said was everything I believed until somehow along the way, love-trust--- it got diluted... and I forgot... or perhaps overlooked real men still exist, as lovely and price-charming as ever. He made me feel like pausing... and asking myself...."are you ready" the next morning I felt a sense of content... and couldnt wait to see him again...

It was Saturday night, our 5th date, I cooked for him and a few others for a dinner party.... when he arrived at my house, he asked " who all is there" as I went about naming everyone, he turned me around and kissed me.... our first kiss... very adorable... outside by the water-fountain in the front, super cute stuff. So the night wines down... everyone leaves... we start kissing.... one to many glasses of white wine later and were in my room doing all kinds of things Im enjoying to much to regret.... he stays till about 4 or 5 am... then I walked him out.. he kissed me.... I said goodnight... and took my drunk ass to sleep....

For the first time in a long time I felt like... wow I just had sex with someone that acutally wants a relationship, that is acutally ready, and pretty awesome..... I was curious how he was going to act in the next "48" you know 48 hours after you first have sex with someone is an important time to a woman... it shows us everything we need to know about you. Well.... the day went on and on and on... and nothing..... nothing! Finally around 11pm that night, I felt like saying something to prevent myself from feeling upset..... I texted him and said..."you are failing skills lab" I turned my phone off for an hour, and when I turned it back on... there were a few messages... mostly huh?? and hey how was your day? Stupid stuff... stuff that didnt make up for the fact that I just gave you a piece of my body and you cant even say goodmorning.... im so exhausted with this..... this man who had the nerve to sit me down and butter my ear with how he is worried I am not ready.... only to F*** IT AND FORGET IT.

none of the above
Angel

Re: F*** It and Forget it......the first 48

Postby none of the above » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Meh, they spout all sorts of crap to get in your knickers, once they do (or find they can't) then they sod off... :lol:

Easy come easy go for that sort I say. :dance:
Do it now...before it's too late.....

Do you feel born out of time?
Does all the world seem behind you?

mike p
Advocate

Postby mike p » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am

hahahaha

i would never text a woman the next day, id never text her unless she did first, and id never respond the same day as a text is received. preferably leave it a week.

1 text per week is the goal

CEOwoman
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CEOwoman » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 am

@mike,
why do the opposite of what you want to do? it makes no sense.

mike p
Advocate

Postby mike p » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

CEOwoman wrote:@mike,
why do the opposite of what you want to do? it makes no sense.

who is doing what they dont want to what ?

Mel.x

Postby Mel.x » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Its to keep you interested.... I've had loads of guys txt me the 2nd day after we 1st have sex and most of them have said that they wanted to text me straight away but didnt want to seem too keen because its not sexy, it seems desperate etc and I get that, but my god you always want them to have text you by the time you have woken up saying something like 'Morning beautiful, how was your sleep?' But it doesnt happen!!

aussie_man
Just warming up

Postby aussie_man » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

i think it really depends

i know some chick i hooked up with i met for five mins was sleeping with them

ladies just a point out most guys will take that as one night stand and wont bother contacting you again

i think sometime people read more into the situation than there is

of course a lot of guys going to tell you a lot of bullshit to get into you're pants

i think if they didn't tell you what you wanted to here they wouldn't get anywhere with u

nice guys always finish last but bad boys get further

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Too many people look at sex as being the goal of a relationship. It should not be that.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Sounds like 5 dates may have been too soon for you to have sex with him.
:-D :angel: :-D

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 am

not sure how this turned out, but I just got as fare as "our first kiss". Date 5. are you F****** kidding. talk about "The Shape of Things to Come"

It's now wonder you didn't say what he wanted, you were not into him. any git worth his salt, would have had you gagging for him on the second date. well actually the first date, but the second your control would be gone.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:54 pm

As one man has told me, a man will say anything to get into your pants. You have to keep your guard up during all your dates to determine whether he has other things than sex on his mind, and you did not do it.
Last edited by jinjin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:01 am

jinjin wrote:As one man has told me, a man will say anything to get into your pants. You have to keep you guard up during all your dates to determine whether he has other things than sex on his mind, and you did not do it.

I won't. I don't date women that don't want me already. Being a needy guy like that is abhorrent to me.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 am

jinjin wrote:As one man has told me, a man will say anything to get into your pants. You have to keep you guard up during all your dates to determine whether he has other things than sex on his mind, and you did not do it.

Sex without love and commitment is rarely meaningful for either party.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

Lena
Goddess

Postby Lena » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:34 pm

:roll:

Sex with no commitment has worked for me !
Alive in spite of myself and looking at the world .........

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:33 am

JustMeA007 wrote:

Sex without love and commitment is rarely meaningful for either party.

Some people expect that when they start dating. A problem can occur when the other person does not have the same expectation.

Return to “Bleet N'”