Bleet Bleet Bleet

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Joyofsox
Cherubim

Re: Bleet Bleet Bleet

Postby Joyofsox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 pm

none of the above wrote:
Joyofsox wrote:BT
Wankers!

Let me guess, they're working at top speed and will have it all plumbed in for communications in your new place around next Easter time...?

:clap:
A bit of an animal.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:51 pm

So you got discovered......stop F****** whining, grow a back bone, and get on with life. If you can't do the time, don't do the F****** crime, t***! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Joyofsox wrote:
none of the above wrote:
Joyofsox wrote:BT
Wankers!

Let me guess, they're working at top speed and will have it all plumbed in for communications in your new place around next Easter time...?

:clap:

It's a shame they've become such muppets... when my dad worked for them (or GPO as it was in the beginning) I would move in somewhere and he would have a word with a bloke at a local exchange and my phone would be on within hours.
A standard letter informing me they would be "connecting me up soon" would follow many days later. :roll:
Do it now...before it's too late.....

Do you feel born out of time?
Does all the world seem behind you?

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Stupid c*n*s driving 10 mph under the posted speed limit, cigarette hanging from their mouths, and they refuse to pull to the side to let an emergency vehicle pass. I hope their overloaded cars burst into flames and cremate them while the fire engines sit in the traffic jam of gawkers that didn't let them pass.

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:14 pm

I can't even be arsed writing what I thought then as I realised I was dealing with those that have essence of whinge added to their water supply.

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:10 am

Being lectured at by such as those just isn't happening in this world or, as I see we've passed over that time when it's all ended, the next... unlucky. :idea:

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 am

You've been a busy lass in this thread the last couple of days, NOTA!

I don't mind saying....you're a better person than me. I am kind of at a point where I NEED to take the low road, so I can be assured that those I am talking to get the message.

They say learning a new language in one's adult years is significantly more difficult than in childhood. It's taken me several years to learn how to speak vile, rude chav fluently, but I think I have a grasp on it, now!

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 am

It seems so long ago when I started this thread, bitching was simple back in the day I guess.

You did say you were going to turn more cunty... and not being particularly interested in cunty conversation I left you to it tbh. Investing time in learning a language is only of use if you find yourself associating more with the people that speak it, the trouble is to the casual observer you will then just be indistinguishable amongst those that have a single figure IQ.

I have had literally thousands of conversations in my (real) life and not once has it included some of the things I see people writing down. Why the difference...? :?

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

none of the above wrote:It seems so long ago when I started this thread, bitching was simple back in the day I guess.

You did say you were going to turn more cunty... and not being particularly interested in cunty conversation I left you to it tbh. Investing time in learning a language is only of use if you find yourself associating more with the people that speak it, the trouble is to the casual observer you will then just be indistinguishable amongst those that have a single figure IQ.

Those I get cunty with, for the most part, I know you don't like their names mentioned, but they have done some things that crossed legal lines....so as long as they are out there doing what they do, I'm going to give it back to them in their native tongue. I know I have become what I beheld, and I guess I'll have to live with that. There are perhaps one or two new additions to the group of unfavorables.....again, won't mention any names, but for whatever reason, attacking them for their going on the attack just feels right for whatever reason. I can't explain it....but it is a way to channel negative energy out of my system, onto some more than deserving individuals.

I have had literally thousands of conversations in my (real) life and not once has it included some of the things I see people writing down. Why the difference...? :?

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:03 am

As I've probably mentioned in passing before I've had dealings with some proper virtual hard bastards on my on-line travels (incidentally the reason for this was research into what not to allow on forum). Trolling as a hobby is ever though a puzzle to me.
By using similar methods to ones you're rebelling against you're in for a very long haul with the mutual griefing...

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:24 am

none of the above wrote:As I've probably mentioned in passing before I've had dealings with some proper virtual hard bastards on my on-line travels (incidentally the reason for this was research into what not to allow on forum). Trolling as a hobby is ever though a puzzle to me.
By using similar methods to ones you're rebelling against you're in for a very long haul with the mutual griefing...

I guess for most, perhaps.....it's hard to explain. When I come here, I don't have the intention of trolling. But I do get trolled, so I respond by anti-trolling the trolls......I guess I want to beat them at their own game. I don't think that group really had any idea what they were getting into when they came here. I was only one member from FF to return the favor to them. Also, I wasn't the most active, anti-troll that invaded their turf, I spent most of the time observing....learning the phrases, the buzz words, and what buttons to press for most effectiveness. I come here when I don't want to troll.....when I want to have fun and just chill. Sometimes, it just isn't to be....If it's a familiar troll, I know where to go to "air my grievance" with them....otherwise, I just go all out right out of the gate. If nothing else, it'll tell them I'm ready for their game, and know how to play it. At best, they jump to the conclusion I am a sicko, and they feel intimidated..... Like a plumber with their arse crack on display and an official name for it "plumbers crack..." it's a stigma I'll just have to carry. This board won't be on forever. Nor will everyone that posts as a human or as a troll. I think eventually, it won't make a diff...... the consensus will be "don't troll him he won't troll you.." Which is all I really can ask. But I'm past the point of tolerating the shit for a second. All the wanna be tough guys out there, that feel they have what it takes.....the best defense is still an unstoppable offense. If they can't stop you, and they begin to tire, time to put them down like the rabid skunk they are.

Man-Erg
Chat Merchant

Postby Man-Erg » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am

Wtf! :lol: Is this a sheep thread?!
Vinr em ek vina minna!

none of the above
Angel

Re: Bîtch bîtch bîtch

Postby none of the above » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 am

It would be suitable for some. :lol:

Bitching continues... :evil: