people who drive with music blaring out

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
stocking lover
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

people who drive with music blaring out

Postby stocking lover » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Bloody hate these selfish people who have their car windows down playing loud music.

tel80
Wet behind the ears

Re: people who drive with music blaring out

Postby tel80 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

I totaly agree with you...... and it's never anything good!! lol :lol:

CuriousLouise

Postby CuriousLouise » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

yes. and the bus is worse because you have to sit there for aaaaaages. they dont just drive off!

stocking lover

Postby stocking lover » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I am not alone then inthinking that. Thanks curious louise and tel80, we have a real problem at College, with boy racers driving up an down in cars with music so loud that our windows vibrate. And yes its usually crpa music and not classic rock sounds.

Who?
Seraphim

Postby Who? » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm sick of it too. All those bloody chavs with their ice cranked up and their windows wound down, blasting Schubert, Beethoven and Prokiev. Tossers.

A Citroen Saxo stopped at some lights in my town a few weeks ago and they had 'Rondo Capriccio for piano in G major' blasting out. They thought they looked cool with their low seats that makes them look six years old.

GSU

Postby GSU » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Alot of people here in Georgia have put huge bass speakers in trunk of their car....you hear them coming half mile away...and it is a common thing, not good.

Mr B
Queen

Postby Mr B » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 pm

It can be quite funny though...these guys with their racing seatbelts on a Citroen Saxo blaring "doof doof" music out their windows thnking they look sooo cool. When actually ecveryone is laughing at them because, a) they are listening to music only listened to by the lobotomised, and b) they clearly have tiny cocks. Grow the F*** up, you look like a fanny son.
Your opinion is wrong.

azraelle
Saintly

Postby azraelle » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:18 am

I can take the music--its the goddamn subwoofers pulsing with such volume as to vibrate everything and everyone for a couple hundred yards in all directions. I'd like to shoot their tires out. Or maybe a .357 armour-piercing round through their engine block. :x
In a time of universal deceit--telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
--George Orwell
We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the public believes is false.
--William Casey, to the CIA, 1981
Μολὼν λάβε!

DanMc
Seraphim

Postby DanMc » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 pm

azraelle wrote:I can take the music--its the goddamn subwoofers pulsing with such volume as to vibrate everything and everyone for a couple hundred yards in all directions. I'd like to shoot their tires out. Or maybe a .357 armour-piercing round through their engine block. :x

Cars are too small to have proper bass bins fitted so they use what are in essence tuned pipes, along with lots of selective equalisation, to emphasise the bass. The result is that bass notes get coloured and sound much the same. If you listen it sounds as though the bass is playing on one note.

And yes, although I like loud music in general, I hate it.
For The Many Not The Few.

MissCharlie
Regent Empress

Postby MissCharlie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

I've always thought it was naff too, ever since the day of the spotty pubescent boy racer doing the hundreth cicuit round Spanish One way system, thinking they were the dogs bollocks. Although I was returning to my car the other day and had left my son in the car with the windows up and the CD on what I thought was a normal volume, and it was throbbing out, :oops: drove off quite quickly.

Taratus
Just warming up

Postby Taratus » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 am

It also seems that if you have loud music blaring out of your car that you wear a lead boot. If somebody pulls up at a stop with music blaring you can be sure they will bleach their tyres like a drag racer when they need to pull away. Smooth :P

tamarbridge
Wall Flower

Postby tamarbridge » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 pm

....are annoying

prestissimo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby prestissimo » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 pm

It's even worse when it's so loud that it sets car alarms off :|

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:03 am

I don't give a S*** as long as they are in motion, driving. But when they are next to me at a stop light....turn the fvcking crap DOWN!

I don't understand the attraction to having the subwoofers, and overpowered sound systems. Is the ability to hear so irrelevant, that it is considered expendable? How about being able to notice ambulances and emergency vehicles approaching with sirens on? They don't get out of the way as required, and the police really can't stop to arrest the b*****, because somebody's life is on the line.

Stupid waste of money, IMO. Factory sound is getting better every year. Also, why give the car thieves such a prized target?
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Loud is OK, as long as it's some prog rock!! :dance: :twisted:

:rotflmao:
Do it now...before it's too late.....

Do you feel born out of time?
Does all the world seem behind you?

Return to “Bleet N'”