I get so cross sometimes!

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Who?
Seraphim

I get so cross sometimes!

Postby Who? » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm

When people do or say nasty things to me I get extremely annoyed!

Am I the only person who feels like this?

Sorry... rant over!

JamesofKent2
Princess

Re: I get so cross sometimes!

Postby JamesofKent2 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Whoa dude...you need to take a chill pill.

I have seen other people get cross though.

Once, for instance, I was a bit short of bus fare. I started walking home when I spotted a beggar outside an off licence. He had a little cap full of change, and BOY did he got annoyed when I took some of it to catch that bus.

Some people need to learn to deal with their issues.
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

+1

Just see what happens if you make a joke about a certain Japanese railway problem......talk about needing to chill.... :lol:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

ZiaAries
Angel

Postby ZiaAries » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Son, you be preaching to the choir. :lol:

I would suggest starting a sub-forum for the Japanese railway situation, but that would be no fun. Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan would lose it appeal if it had to go underground. Like... it's suppose to be a public thang.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

ZiaAries wrote:Son, you be preaching to the choir. :lol:

I would suggest starting a sub-forum for the Japanese railway situation, but that would be no fun. Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan would lose it appeal if it had to go underground. Like... it's suppose to be a public thang.

Careful now, Zia. Lena has her preachers collar on about what is proper and what isn't, and has already taken a shot at me over this, in Member's Chat!!!!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

ZiaAries
Angel

Postby ZiaAries » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan Chikan tonight all night long. :D :D

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Why do I get the feeling it is OK for you to say it, and she won't say a word to you about it?

ZiaAries
Angel

Postby ZiaAries » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 am

I dunno. She might just whoop my ass. :patysmile:

I honestly don't get the big deal about Chikan though. It's funny as all get out. Those stories were great. Let's find one and post it in the chikan thread. :lol:

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 am

Out of respect for Captain, and Blondie, and Swee, I am going to pass. They are friends too, and they have voiced displeasure with it. The two of us can share the laughs, that is if her majesty doesn't interfere.

ZiaAries
Angel

Postby ZiaAries » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:26 am

I wonder if the boyz from Mississippi know what chikan is. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOixNv89d4k

http://chikanshack.com/

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 am

ZiaAries wrote:I wonder if the boyz from Mississippi know what chikan is. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOixNv89d4k

http://chikanshack.com/

Poses an interesting question. I'm guessing if they knew, they would have a heart attack.

Captain
Demigod

Postby Captain » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Ivan Diederhoff wrote:Out of respect for Captain, and Blondie, and Swee, I am going to pass. They are friends too, and they have voiced displeasure with it. The two of us can share the laughs, that is if her majesty doesn't interfere.

I don't mind the odd chikan story here and there Ivan :lol:
I just would hate for it to take over the forum again, if you made a threade dedicated to it and stuck to that i'd have no issue with it at all
Im a girl.
Always rooting for the underdog..

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 am

Captain wrote:
Ivan Diederhoff wrote:Out of respect for Captain, and Blondie, and Swee, I am going to pass. They are friends too, and they have voiced displeasure with it. The two of us can share the laughs, that is if her majesty doesn't interfere.

I don't mind the odd chikan story here and there Ivan :lol:
I just would hate for it to take over the forum again, if you made a threade dedicated to it and stuck to that i'd have no issue with it at all

I know where you're coming from, K. It's just that other members I like and respect have politely made their objections known. I can make more subtle references to it or perv in a another way. Besides, I don't have the time to get into it with a certain person that itches to start trouble with me.........my patience are wearing thin in that arena.

Return to “Bleet N'”