what is the point of Jade Goody???

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
tamscot86
Wall Flower

what is the point of Jade Goody???

Postby tamscot86 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:06 am

No idea why this woman makes headlines daily. Total sympathy for her cancer etc but apart from her being a mummy, what other talents give her the right to get media attention so much. Sorry to her fans but she's kind of a joke and she shouldve got a proper job instead of selling her idiotic persona. On the latter, some agent obviously made a mint from her too. In a few months, poor Jade who? I bet we ask.

Stacey1972
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: what is the point of Jade Goody???

Postby Stacey1972 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 am

i feel bad for agreeing but i do

Emma B 88
Wizard

Postby Emma B 88 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:18 pm

tamscot86 wrote:No idea why this woman makes headlines daily. Total sympathy for her cancer etc but apart from her being a mummy, what other talents give her the right to get media attention so much. Sorry to her fans but she's kind of a joke and she shouldve got a proper job instead of selling her idiotic persona. On the latter, some agent obviously made a mint from her too. In a few months, poor Jade who? I bet we ask.

She may not be famous for anything but jeezzz... she's suffering! It's putting awareness out there, therefore if she's in the headlines everyday it will give other sufferers a guide on what to do!

karrin
Angel

Postby karrin » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 pm

tamscot86 wrote:No idea why this woman makes headlines daily. Total sympathy for her cancer etc but apart from her being a mummy, what other talents give her the right to get media attention so much. Sorry to her fans but she's kind of a joke and she shouldve got a proper job instead of selling her idiotic persona. On the latter, some agent obviously made a mint from her too. In a few months, poor Jade who? I bet we ask.

I cant stand her as well.. but she was earning piss-all as a dental nurse.. got an oppurtunity to make S*** loads of money and took it.. who can blame her?
Yeah you think you're bad? You aint badder than me

kisses4u

Postby kisses4u » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:23 pm

If i could make millions from just being me then i would. if nobody didnt like her then she wouldnt be hitting headlines.
so good 4her, i dont blame her at all. i also think her story is helping other people in her and her familys situation

CockneySparrow
Wet behind the ears

Postby CockneySparrow » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm

The point of Jade Goody? Just about nothing, I reckon.

Surprise, surprise...like many other people, I don't like her, either. I could say I utterly detest her, but I won't, because it's not worth the effort. I also detest people who detest her :D, I mean, those who waste precious time and energy on talking about her...so I hate myself, too. :D The primary reason for my peculiar aversion towards her is that the whole Jade Goody phenomenon has resulted in people making blissfully ignorant blanket assumptions about everyone who has been raised on council estates / housing estates. If that be true, Jade and I were kindred spirits, but in fact - I can assure you - we are like chalk and cheese...or am I just being too partial to myself? :mrgreen:

Anyway, I feel sorry for her that she'll die soon...she's just another human being after all. :(

Runt

Postby Runt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 am

If people didn't post in forums about her, I probably wouldn't be aware she still existed. No tv and no trash newspapers make me very happy.

BinoKev
Cherubim

Postby BinoKev » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 pm

I can't stand her and wont miss her when she's gone. I'm just wondering why she's not getting called Jade Tweed now after marrying.
Life is a rollercoaster. You've just got to ride it. Image

rachaelsweet
Just warming up

Postby rachaelsweet » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:05 pm

People say they don't like her because she's undeservedly become a celebrity with no obvious talents, however she can't be as thick as she is made out to be to have attracted all this fame and infamy.

As for her predicament now, it's truely awful and tragic when somebody so young has their life cut short but it happens. She's being very brave about it all (not that she probably has much choice about it) and must deserve some admiration for remaining in the public eye to make as much money as possible to give her children much better opportunities than she had.

TBH I never liked her especially after her racist comments but I don't wish her any harm and I hope what remains of her life she is able to make the most of and live in as much happiness as is possible.

Rach

Captain
Demigod

Postby Captain » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:56 am

there is no point to her because she's dead bahaha

and for those people who think i'm evil for saying that go F*** yourselves, she said herself she liked to annoy and inspire in equal measure or something to that effect.
Im a girl.
Always rooting for the underdog..

Return to “Bleet N'”