DO I DESERVE THIS?!

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
boo-boo225
Beginner! Talk to me!

DO I DESERVE THIS?!

Postby boo-boo225 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi I'm new here and had a quick question. . .my husband disciplines me. . .no he does not abuse me. I agreed to be disciplined but I don't know if I deserve all of this punishment:

I have been acting rather childish lately I admit that and my husband wants to snap me out of it. He said if it's a baby I wantto act like then a baby I will be treated like. He put a parental block on all channels on tv that r not cartoons, he has a block on my computer that only allows me on the internet for 4 hours, he has been making me take a nap, given me a bed time, and is now spanking me and the putting me in a corner for "time out". He has been saying that his next move if things don't get better is putting all my drinks in bottles and sippy cups and putting me to bed with a pacifier. . .Oh I also have to ride in a childs car seat whenever we go somewhere because I keep putting my feet in the seat. Some of the things that got me this punishment are throwing tantrums, disobeying, swearing at him. he has even threatend diapers if things don't do a 180! Do I deserve this?! It's embarrassing to go to his parents and have him tell them that we need to go cuz it's almost time for my nap! What do you think? Should he keep this up or just let it go?

coolman
Seraphim

Re: DO I DESERVE THIS?!

Postby coolman » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 am

did you ask his permission to post here?

If not, you better go and put some diapers on. :P :twisted:
taking the fight out of grime!

nicolapicola
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: DO I DESERVE THIS?!

Postby nicolapicola » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi boo-boo225,

My name is Nicola and I'm a features writer for all the women's magazines and am absolutely intrigued by the details of your relationship. I would love to talk to you about these in more detail. If you would be up for telling your story - and receiving the very best payment - please get back to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time!

Return to “Bleet N'”