Anyone find Paris Hilton as annoying i do?

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
nickelodeon1
Beginner! Talk to me!

Anyone find Paris Hilton as annoying i do?

Post by nickelodeon1 »

I know she's beautiful and stuff, but i can't believe the new show she is doing.

'my british best friend'

I saw an interview with her on sunday in which she described the show as people which 'get to hang out with her' as if it is a privilage.

Anyone else get annoyed by her as much as i do??? Grrrrr
[color=#0000FF]Why did the belt get locked up...he held up a pair of pants :D
[url]http://www.pashmina-scarf.co.uk[/url][/color]
Glas
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Anyone find Paris Hilton as annoying i do?

Post by Glas »

I avoid her at all costs, she's vile. And beautiful? Hardly. She looks like a tranny close up.
Stacey1972
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Post by Stacey1972 »

to quote Jeremy Clarkson - a waste of skin and organs
Emma B 88
Wizard

Post by Emma B 88 »

She hasn't really done much! She's a celeb because of who her Dad is! She's had a silver spoon in her mouth since the day she was born! In my British Best friend, she talks to the girls like they should be praying for her! I would gladly like to throw a bucket if paint over her head while she's walking down the red carpet!!!
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/0Dgj.png[/img][/url]
BinoKev
Cherubim

Post by BinoKev »

She's stuck up and only famous because of her parents. As for her looks, not the best and she probably doesn't look too good first thing in the morning without her make up on.
Life is a rollercoaster. You've just got to ride it. [img]http://www.wmoc2007.fi/logot/kev_logo.gif[/img]
dudeski
Advocate

Post by dudeski »

As a person? She's worthless.

I do think she's gorgeous, tho.

princess22
Wall Flower

Post by princess22 »

I think she is stupid and annoying. But I do think she is pretty and I love her outfit there^
although she wears contacts and has had a lot of plastic surgery, so she's not naturally pretty.
whatevers
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

Ahh you're just jealous of her wealth, infamy, and freedom...
It doesn't matter what you think of her majesty Paris.. You wouldn't get a second look from her.. and the first would have been an accident.. like when you happen to glance at a dog-shitt on the sidewalk, or roadkill on the highway... Your slandering Miss Hilton is just you talking looser-talk...
myAngelo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by myAngelo »

God yeah, what exactly has the girl done? Extremely spoilt and extremely selfish.
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

Likely Miss Hilton hasn't done nothing for you personally, except probably make you laugh a little with her funny skits and school-girl media antics...
If you mean she's "selfish" because she won't give you a million dollars just for the fun of it.. that's not her being selfish, it's you being greedy...
If you say she's spoiled because she had a good cultured/protected life, and you didn't, and you are envious of it.. it's cuz Paris a Winner, and you're a Loser...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

myAngelo wrote:God yeah, what exactly has the girl done?

HaH!.. What in hell have you done to help anything on earth, besides eat and poop and Bleet?.. besides being such a sucky-wimp, complaining about America's young empress trying to figure out how to grow into an empress... So what if Miss Paris "messed-in her diapers when she was a month old", and maybe had a little troubles learning what not to do.. You Did Too... The big difference is, she stopped.. You didn't.. You can't... You haven't got a clue... How dare you try to flame and slander one of our species very best Women!.. You should try to pull your head out yer arse, wipe the shitt from your nostrils and eyes, and see there's daylight here.. and there's love in her young majesty Paris...
You're just jealous Miss Paris has love from everywhere, and you have none from anywhere...
You think you can get some love by wrecking some of another's... I've met your (un)kind before
It doesn't work that way... You can't steal love... You must be worth love to get love... Love cannot exist where hate lives.. and all I see you doing, is pumping out hate for what you don't know... You have no right!.. You leave my best friend be!..
You can just Go To Hell!..
caitlin_7
Master Wizard

Post by caitlin_7 »

Isn't she famous for being a rich man's girl? No talent? Can't even sing to save her life?
caitlin_7
Master Wizard

Post by caitlin_7 »

Isn't she famous for being a rich man's girl? No talent? Can't even sing to save her life?
Eden
Wet behind the ears

Post by Eden »

AH man, I generally hate the celebrity culture at the best of time, but Paris Hilton is in fact nothing more than another human being and worth nothing. But with her, people document it.

The thing is, if she fell ill or anything, it'd be made into a huge deal, when really, it wouldn't make a difference to anyone or anything.

She's been born into such a privaledged life and could have done anything in the world. Really done something worth while to help others. But no, she's just some materialistic, shallow, waste of space. I don't know who's worse, though, her, or her pathetic fans.

But that's just what I think. She won't go away, no matter how much I want her to.
panther11
Wall Flower

Post by panther11 »

Paris hilton still hasnt grown up. Maybe someday she will.