Got A Rant? Let It Out!

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Got A Rant? Let It Out!

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:31 am

Road repairs!!!! not so much the repairs as much as the idiots with a lesser job that come along, tear up the good new road surface, and then do a half-assed job replacing it after their taxpayer money waste of a job is completed!

For example, a road by my house was resurfaced last summer. After the last expansion joint was cut, and lines painted on, the city came along and tore up a series of curbs and poured ramps. Did they put the pavement back as it was? NO. They threw cold patch asphalt down, and called it a day! Taxpayer dollars fixed the road, and they paid for the ramps. No why in God's name didn't the two agencies check at City Hall, and do the work at the same time? Wasted money, in the millions of dollars for stupidity!
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

swee
Angel

Re: Got A Rant? Let It Out!

Postby swee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Tardiness! Raaaaaah! Makes me F****** mad!!!!

I am laidback up to a point...if someone's a bit late, that's fine. If someone tells me they are running late, then an hour is fine.

BUT F****** 2 AND A HALF HOURS??????????????????????????????

Sorry, but I'm off to work and if you turn up when I've gone, tough titties! I don't care if your job is unpredictable, a call would take only a minute.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"'It's time to bring in a NEW WORLD ORDER" - Gordon Brown
We've now officially heard it from Rockefeller, Kissinger, Pope Ratzinger, Obama, Putin... naaaah, the NWO doesn't exist...
http://www.potentmusic.co.uk

ZiaAries
Angel

Postby ZiaAries » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 am

swee wrote:Tardiness! Raaaaaah! Makes me F****** mad!!!!

I am laidback up to a point...if someone's a bit late, that's fine. If someone tells me they are running late, then an hour is fine.

BUT F****** 2 AND A HALF HOURS??????????????????????????????

Sorry, but I'm off to work and if you turn up when I've gone, tough titties! I don't care if your job is unpredictable, a call would take only a minute.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Swee, You would HATE me. I couldn't be on time if my life depended on it. I've been known to be days late.

I have it in my Will for my funeral or memorial service to start 20 mins. late. I feel there is no reason not to be my usual self even after death. :lol:

NabeshinW
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby NabeshinW » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 am

HATE DISHONESTY!!!

Now I hate it when someone tells me something, does something or anything else and lies saying they didn't do it.

Had this idiot ex who kept going on saying she was not getting naked behind my back on msn, went on her msn and found out she was.

She then had the nerve to keep lying to me saying she wasn't even though I knew the truth.

I then made a fake account and caught her out.

WHY LIE FOR GOD SAKE?
I WOULDN'T BE SO MAD IF SHE WAS HONEST FIRST TIME.
Honestly, I prefer you tell me something that has happened first time.

RebeccaDF
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby RebeccaDF » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 pm

So, I know this guy.
He has liked me for awhile. After a few drinks we hook up.
This is not the first time I have had a thing with him.
The first time my best friend calls him up(while drunk) and threatens that if he ever talks to me again he will kick the S*** outta' him.

I didn't really mind at first becuase this guy has a bad reputation.

But, I happen to be good friends with his cousin. So I have a small get together at my house and my Paul* brings his cousin. So I get chatting with him and we hit it off again. So he invites me to another party the next night. So I go. We hang out and have a good time.

While this is going on my best friend knows and says nothing.

After a few legit dates, he asks me if I want a relationsip. I kinda said I didnt know what I want, which is true, I don't.

Then all of the sudden out of the blue my best friend starts threatening this guy again. Even though I told him straight up to stay out of it.

HE ignored me and went ahead. I had never been more angry in my life, I had actually liked this guy even though he had a bad rep. So I told my friend to apologize and he never did.

So because my so called best friend can't handle the fact that I liked someone more then him he ruined a possible relationship with a guy I liked alot. Then he has the nerve to blame it on me!

I have never been so angry and burned in my Life!
Worst thing is, I no longer am friends with my ex-best friend. But because he is still so controlling, the guy I like said we can't be anything more then friends while Ex-Best Friend is around.

I am still seething about it and cannot let it go. I have closure from one side but the other still is going out of their way to annoy me.

Some best friend.

Return to “Bleet N'”