Stupid Rabbit!.. Dam Deer!..

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Stupid Rabbit!.. Dam Deer!..

Postby cosmicB » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 pm

A fare sized wild bunny is staying the winter in my wood pile... I showed it carrots, set them down by the log, and they were gone... I left out lettuce and carrots, and peas.. and they're gone... I cut off a two foot square of the best polarguard fleece on the planet, and a clean 1/2 roll of paper-towels, and left its little blanket and the insulation by its entrance to the woodpile, and it didn't take the blanket, nor the paper..? and it's 30 below out there..? Is it so stupid that it can't grasp "blanket"..?

Tomorrow I'll buy it a head of lettuce, and push it under the woodpile...

I finally found a farmer who sells alfalfa bales for $4 each... The deer and rabbits in the yard would enjoy that stuff... The deer is pushin' it.. the bugger ate the whole 40-pound bag of bird-seed... I hope it grows sprouts in its arse!..

marby
Demigod

Re: Stupid Rabbit!.. Dam Deer!..

Postby marby » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am

That's just so adorable.

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:40 am

I sees the rabbit in the yard.. and thinks to it, "There's my bunny".. and its ears go straight up, and it makes a fevered dash for the back door, for its carrot and timbit mini-donut...

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:00 am

The little wild bunny ran toward me as I drove up the driveway...
I says "Wait here, and I'll get you your carrot"... It knows the drill.. It waited, but this time it showed a little fear, and moved away ten more feet... Maybe it sensed the stress I was experiencing from dealing with the bank and sales..?
I think critters see your emotions as cosmic cartoons..? So I says to it, "These carrots are for you.. You are my friend.."
I did a double take... "You are a beautiful creature.. I am honored to be here for you.." It did another double take... "I am here to watch over your safety, and to protect you.." It did another double take... "This summer I'm gonna build for you a warm winter home.." It stood on two, facing me, did a double take, and went for the carrot beside my feet... I think it felt my gentle honest words, by seeing warm soft tender cosmic cartoonish thought-forms... I bet in a month or two I'll be tickling its tummy...

I'm gonna read-up on what foods and nutrients make rabbits grow huge... I'm gonna build me a three foot long bunny that the cats and dogs will run from... If a neighbor cat bothers my bunny, it's History!..

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:32 pm

I hopes some hungry human doesn't see my huge pet wild rabbit as a meal, and shoots it with a pellet gun in the night.. then all I would have done is fatten up some ape's meal... Probably that's my friend rabbit's fate...
It's like in Vancouver BC.. You can't find a single squirrel in the city.. The Orientals trapped them all, and ate them, like they did to all the little critters in their homeland... If it wiggles, they'll eat it...

In BC, a group of Japanese were caught by the Fish & Game wardens, literally stripping all the baby life from the shores of BC's life rich gulf islands.. and when it came time for their court-case trial, the leader of their group came to court with a loaded pistol, and aimed it at the judge in defending "his right to eat everything he could catch"...
Now days Canadian game wardens find large protected species animal-corpses laying on the forests floors of BC.. their body parts missing which are considered valuable cash-cop "oriental medicine", just like the orientals decimated the fauna of their homeland... We should scoop-up all the starving Orientals in Canada, and ship them all back to their jungles, before they've extincted all of North America's fauna...

I must work on ways to some how prevent a hungry Oriental from killing & eating my pet bunny..?
Now can you see why I say "this is hell on earth"..? Nothing is sacred on earth, when it comes to hungry apes... This IS hell on earth...

sam1982
Wall Flower

Postby sam1982 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Last edited by sam1982 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sam1982
Wall Flower

Postby sam1982 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 pm

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:06 am

My pet wild-rabbit hasn't been around here for four days... I followed her tracks all over the lanes in the snow.. and found where they end abruptly at the old lady's falling apart old dryrot-house at the corner... Obviously she caught and ate my bunny... I suppose extremely poor folks gotta gets their meat intake any way they can... Bye bye sweetheart little bunny... Watch-out deer.. she'll could eat you too... Watch-out neighborhood kids, the old lady is hungry...

JamesofKent2
Princess

Postby JamesofKent2 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 pm

There should've been a warning at the start of this thread CosmicB, saying something like "Warning: this is a heartwarming story with a hideously tragic ending that may make you almost cry if you're of a certain disposition".
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:59 pm

How you think I feel... I drew-up the plans for her little house... She was my best friend... my only friend...

Not a prob.. I made a witch's fireball, with lightning flashes that add to that person's emotions, all my hurts for them killing my friend... That person will recall the killing of the rabbit, every hour of their remaining life... It will drive them right totally absolutely full-blown insane... She was my friend... Her murderer will be punished as Big as it gets...

I was gonna build her a crows-nest perch, and a fun slide...

There's a bag of carrots in the fridge, and an old apple...
Guess I better toss out her dish, and the little bunny statue I bought for her...
Last edited by cosmicB on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JamesofKent2
Princess

Postby JamesofKent2 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:02 pm

I may not be your friend dude, but I'm definitely a kindred spirit.
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I don't want friends.. they always get hurt by crazy humans trying to hurt me... I'm solo...
My friend is the planet.. and they're killing her too... Most humes are insane.. They're "land-sharks"...
If it wiggles, they'll kill it and eat it...

Aqua
Seraphim

Postby Aqua » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 pm

cosmicB wrote:How you think I feel... I drew-up the plans for her little house... She was my best friend... my only friend...

Not a prob.. I made a witch's fireball, with lightning flashes that add to that person's emotions, all my hurts for them killing my friend... That person will recall the killing of the rabbit, every hour of their remaining life... It will drive them right totally absolutely full-blown insane... She was my friend... Her murderer will be punished as Big as it gets...

I was gonna build her a crows-nest perch, and a fun slide...

There's a bag of carrots in the fridge, and an old apple...
Guess I better toss out her dish, and the little bunny statue I bought for her...

:(
"She's filled with secrets. Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air." "The Owls are not what they seem."

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I knew when my friend was being gutted... Something told me to take a little stroll down the lane.. and saw a garage light on at that house two doors down.. and just stopped there in the lane staring at the garage's lit window, not wanting to approach it for anything.. and my mind caught a glimpse of the gore happening in there, my bloodied bunny being peeled and cut-up.. part of me blocked it.. had to... Now it has presented itself a little less horrific, and I see the basic truth of it...

Anyway, I am able to touch anyone from any distance.. I.E.: "the bump to the space station one Saturday morning"...

I can make that family feel like there's a little bunny rabbit jumping in their tummies, trying to get out.. in the middle of the night, or anytime... I'm gonna drive them totally-insane... I could have Pepper's head peaking out their mouths in their dreams... They are gonna lose their taste for rabbit... They murdered my best friend... You just don't fuk with a sorcerer!.. you just Don't!..

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Dam!.. I'm at the computer, and I just unconsciously automatically reached to push the curtain back, to see if Pepper was awake yet, and out of her woodpile, to jump-up to fetch her breakfast carrots and apple... It hurts!.. Is this how you feel when you lose a family member?.. How long does it take to go away..? Is there something you can do to make it go away..?

Return to “Bleet N'”