My Boss

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Anna22
Getting in the Groove

My Boss

Postby Anna22 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 pm

My boss is such a tw*t!! He's always telling me to get a move on and preasurring me into selling more and more items to hit those all important targets :roll: and just recently it's really pissing me off! I've been at my job since June and at first hated it but then started to like it but the past month or so has been hell, there's another girl at work who he's constantly praising, she's such a suck up as well always asking if there's more and more things to do and she prefers to work over her lunch break (OMG!!!)
The other day I sent the wrong order to somebody and he went mental, it was 1 mistake on the computer I had made, and this week it's my boyfriends birthday and he won't give me the day off or allow me to swap, he's making me work it because not many people like working Sundays and I haven't done one for a while (I've said I'd do all day Saturday which NOBODY likes) and he just said he isn't changing the rotas!

I'm trying to find another job but it's a nightmare because everybody just wants x-mas temps and I need a permanent job, I'm gonna stick around until after christmas to earn my bonus etc and try and find another job but any body got any ideas how I can get back into his good books so he doesn't sack me before I decide to quit?! :(

It's been stressing me out so much! Sorry, just had to have a right old Bleet.
Anna22
...is back onto the ska music.

JamesofKent2
Princess

Re: My Boss

Postby JamesofKent2 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:41 pm

You could go "on the game". I'm led to believe there's money in that.

:whistle:
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

Anna22
Getting in the Groove

Postby Anna22 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 pm

Ahhh but it's dangerous :P
Anna22
...is back onto the ska music.

JamesofKent2
Princess

Postby JamesofKent2 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm

True, but it would keep you off the streets.

Oh...no...never mind...
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

MarthaT
Just warming up

Postby MarthaT » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:18 pm

:mrgreen:

SandieQ
Master Wizard

Postby SandieQ » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:02 am

my boss nit picks my work too and i dont think he likes me but i've decided not to give a F*** bout what he thinks and get on... if he doesn't like it tough, he can always sack me but he'd better have a damn good reason for it cos i'll sue his butt otherwise...
a wizard of original sin and creative thought! Feel free to worship and kiss the shrine if you like! ;-D

SandieQ
Master Wizard

Postby SandieQ » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 am

i won a lil victory at work cos a job which i sent to print apparently didn't get to the printer :o the boss was convinced it was my fault... had i changed the settings on the email (no i hadn't touched them... wouldn't really know how to!), why was the sent mail not showing any size (well i dunno - YOU set the bloody thing up for me!), etc.

turns out the printer HAD got it but filed it somewhere on his comp... got an email apology from them but none from my boss. i've now printed it out and pinned it up next to my desk as a constant reminder he DOESNT know everything...

:twisted:
a wizard of original sin and creative thought! Feel free to worship and kiss the shrine if you like! ;-D

prettyreplica
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby prettyreplica » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 am

lol .....never mind it...
Replica watches,Rolex,Omega,Gucci,fake watches,TickWatches.com

Daisy89
Duchess

Postby Daisy89 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:53 pm

I know how u feel Iam in the same boat. My boss is putting me off my job too.

If I was u I would do just as much ass kissing as the other workers, it obviously pays off.

Return to “Bleet N'”