Rant alert...

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
JamesofKent2
Princess

Rant alert...

Postby JamesofKent2 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am

Right, I'll preface this by saying it's not an anti-English thing, cause I know we do it when we go to Spain and France.

OK...people who move from the country of their birth and then constantly moan and Bleet about where they've moved to If it sucks that much, GO HOME!

There's a Scots fella, drinks in my local, always banging on about how much friendlier the people are in Scotland. Well...go live with them then.

A South African bird I know loathes the miserable English weather, hates how people get drunk, is disgusted by so many things about the country...why not leave it all behind?

An English mate of mine now lives in California and hates not being able to get Marmite or a decent pint of bitter. Well, guess what? If you'd not moved there you could still have them.

End of rant.
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

Anna22
Getting in the Groove

Re: Rant alert...

Postby Anna22 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:49 am

Hahaha! Oh my god my dad does this all the time! He moved to Manchester from Poland when he was in his early 20s and he still moans about Poland being full of friendlier people (I agree, Mancs are sh*ts!) and prices are much cheaper, well than, go home daddy! (Joking, I love my dad!)

I have a friend who is British but always moans about how she hates England, she lived in Sweden for a year and complains how much she misses it and hates English weather, and how Swede's are so much more 'warm'. Phhft, go back!
Anna22
...is back onto the ska music.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:49 pm

JamesofKent2 wrote:Right, I'll preface this by saying it's not an anti-English thing, cause I know we do it when we go to Spain and France.

OK...people who move from the country of their birth and then constantly moan and Bleet about where they've moved to If it sucks that much, GO HOME!

There's a Scots fella, drinks in my local, always banging on about how much friendlier the people are in Scotland. Well...go live with them then.

A South African bird I know loathes the miserable English weather, hates how people get drunk, is disgusted by so many things about the country...why not leave it all behind?

An English mate of mine now lives in California and hates not being able to get Marmite or a decent pint of bitter. Well, guess what? If you'd not moved there you could still have them.

End of rant.

James, can the same argument be made in a deportation hearing for someone, who, lets say, moans and groans about liberals, and communism, and yet supports those who have planted the seeds for communism in his home? Don't want to mention any names Fred75 but perhaps if we all chipped in, we can buy him a ticket (one way, of course) to red china? I'm sure he'd make friends fast there.
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

up4fun
Getting in the Groove

Postby up4fun » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 am

JamesofKent2 wrote:Right, I'll preface this by saying it's not an anti-English thing, cause I know we do it when we go to Spain and France.

End of rant.

bravo, bravo :clap: :clap: :clap: well said that man.

It pisses me right off here all these people come here and Bleet and moan...........if you don't like it......................F*** RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!!

JamesofKent2
Princess

Postby JamesofKent2 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 am

Ivan Diederhoff wrote:James, can the same argument be made in a deportation hearing for someone, who, lets say, moans and groans about liberals, and communism, and yet supports those who have planted the seeds for communism in his home? Don't want to mention any names Fred75 but perhaps if we all chipped in, we can buy him a ticket (one way, of course) to red china? I'm sure he'd make friends fast there.

Phew...for a minute there I thought you wanted to send him to us!!

How about Cuba instead? I'm sure he'd love it there!
Just beneath the skin I'm screaming

MarthaT
Just warming up

Postby MarthaT » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:17 pm

preach on! lol

Hotel_Whiskey
Regent Empress

Postby Hotel_Whiskey » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 am

JamesofKent2 wrote:

End of rant.

Lucky b*****!

It's gunna cost me $131 per application, per year without any guarantee of actually getting a visa each time :(

x x x
~*~
The sea is wine red
This is the death of beauty
The doves have died
The lovers have lied
~*~

EmzyBe
Seraphim

Postby EmzyBe » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 am

Oh! I miss James! :cry: