look this is a p***s one 4 da girls

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Ansa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Vagina is the most ugliest thing ever seen.

Postby Ansa » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:12 pm

AGirlCalledKill wrote:p***s, its a really ugly word for quite a ugly thing. Yeah some of them feel good but their not much to look at. And they just look stupid on the flop. I'll take anything over 7" for a good size. I prefer uncircumcised and I dont like bent ones
I Think you may be mad or you may be jealous on the perfection and beauty of p***s.As a girl I would like to say that p***s is the epitome of beauty and vagina very very ugly.
A girl called kill- If you are not mad you may be jealous on the perfection and beauty of p***s also your vagina may be ugly too ,as a girl I would like to say that p***s it is an epitome of beauty but Vagina very very ugly.

powerleg5
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: look this is a p***s one 4 da girls

Postby powerleg5 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:02 pm

I prefer uncircumcised and I dont like bent ones

Hey what's wrong with the bent ones?

SandieQ
Master Wizard

Re: Vagina is the most ugliest thing ever seen.

Postby SandieQ » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 am

Ansa wrote:
AGirlCalledKill wrote:p***s, its a really ugly word for quite a ugly thing. Yeah some of them feel good but their not much to look at. And they just look stupid on the flop. I'll take anything over 7" for a good size. I prefer uncircumcised and I dont like bent ones
I Think you may be mad or you may be jealous on the perfection and beauty of p***s.As a girl I would like to say that p***s is the epitome of beauty and vagina very very ugly.

ok physically both bits are not exactly pieces of art but guys like girls bits and girls may like guys bits in their own ways... :oops:

my guy used luvly poetic ways to describe me down there... petals, folds, peach... things which sweetly take the edge of how ugly some people can see it and let me know how he sees it in softly caring ways (of course that's not to say he doesn't use the v word or c word but it's always wrapped up in an erotic text which makes me like it... :oops: i even use the p word now for him cos he says he likes the 'proper' names :? )

cos i see his bit in strong physical needy ways i find myself shocking crude in how i go about describing his 'huge hot hardness'... :oops: :tounge:
a wizard of original sin and creative thought! Feel free to worship and kiss the shrine if you like! ;-D

sky_sissy
Advocate

Postby sky_sissy » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:56 pm

if they were all so nice looking, people wouldn't cover em up as much :lol:

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:29 pm

If we didn't cover 'em up, the crazies would Freak!.. And the crazies would jump on you at every op, panting and drooling, and mauling, and groping, and biting, and stabbing, and screaming...

I was working on a huge board room table, getting it ready to epoxy the top, working on it behind an auto body paint shop, beside the railway tracks, when I slipped near a pile of scrap metal. causing a huge rip in the ass and leg of my jeans... And since I was 30-miles from home, I didn't have the option to change into new jeans, so I went about my work, with half of me arse showing bright as a full moon in the night sky...

Some hippy looking fellow was walking the tracks, when he sees me arse, and freaked out bigtime... He started yelling at me... "Blah BlaH BLAH! Grr Grr Grrr! If god meant us to go nude he wouldn't have given us clothes!"... He went on and on, in red-faced psychotic episode, screaming at me, till he was a block away...
That's what would happen if we didn't cover 'em up...

I guess his seeing my bum must have brought him out of the gay-closet for a moment, and he went full goose bozo all over me...

You may not be permitted to show your "nasy bits" in public.. but you can wear t-shirts and shorts that show a pix of them silk-screened on the material... Take a photo of your pride (tits or dic), and have a t-shirt shop silkscreen it onto clothing... That' ll freak 'em out big-time... You might even cause car accidents... Hot-Babes with intense round stick-out bums, in ultra short shorts, cause accidents all around the world every summer... I recall in an Ontario city, some guy crashed his car right through the doors of a hotel while goggling a babe's tight ass in white short shorts... The city felt it necessary to pass a bylaw against ultra skimpy short shorts being worn uptown...

If your wear skimpy, just don't go strolling near the docks or bridges day or night.. or you will surely be some gorilla's next "meal"...

xxjane
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby xxjane » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 pm

a p***s is ok aslong as its clean an stiff

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 am

...and if there's someone awake at the controls...

Glas
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Glas » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:43 pm

There's no better slang than "tallywacker."

cosmicB
Regent Empress

Postby cosmicB » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:09 pm

It all depends who is saying it to you...

princess22
Wall Flower

Postby princess22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:57 pm

I don't have a problem with the word but I have to say they are ugly to look at.
sorry

Return to “Bleet N'”