most amazing place u have ever peed

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
brewb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by brewb »

On the highway, on a sunny day, through the school bus window...

The convertible car following us had to start the wipers.

We were on a party......

Pas très gentil....
emmajane2
Beginner! Talk to me!

most amazing place you've peed

Post by emmajane2 »

Over the side of a building at a roof top party.Kinickers skirt up, hips forward, and peed hard.
VikkiG

Re: most amazing place you've peed

Post by VikkiG »

emmajane2 wrote:Over the side of a building at a roof top party.Kinickers skirt up, hips forward, and peed hard.

Now that sounds like fun! Must try that sometime!
V.
20b&h
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Post by 20b&h »

as long as you cjeck first that i am not passing by!!!!
VikkiG

Post by VikkiG »

AGirlCalledKill wrote:The time I pee'd up a tree like a man! Was walking home after a very late night out (About 8AM) and i really needed a pee, saw a partially hidden tree and stood holding my flaps and let the golden streams go down the tree. I felt very proud of the markings i made, then i wiped myself with my knickers and left them at the roadside. Very satisfying

Nice one! Tried something like this myself a few years back. Trouble was, I was way to p!ssed and was wearing jeans. There I stood, jeans and pants round my ankles, hips forward. It all went OK at first but then the friend I was with who was standing behind me said something to me. I turned to look at her, let my and drift away from the correct position and peed down my leg into my jeans. It was a damp walk home!

V.
persona-non-grata
Half blood

Post by persona-non-grata »

In a loo:
10 miles above the Atlantic, travelling at twice the speed of sound.

Not in a loo:
Standing in a queue at Thorpe Park, and on a ride there.

Sitting in the lounge of a hotel in Paris, and later whilst walking across the lobby and in the lift.

Being a loo:
Recently a woman peed whilst sitting on my knee outside a pub.
sm68
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: most amazing place u have ever peed

Post by sm68 »

in the woods. =P
MarthaT
Just warming up

Post by MarthaT »

i used to be behind the pool when i was younger
!
[img]http://submiturpics.com/uploads/img/824/p08n1008umio/ipod.gif[/img]
kim1980
Getting in the Groove

Post by kim1980 »

I am pregnant and recently I stopped in at a coffee shop ordered a hot chocolate and asked for the bathroom, I was about six months and felt at least like I was carrying a whale, so the Bleet on the counter tells me its upstairs up four flights I go up round a corner along a passage and wham OUT OF ORDER. OK maybe she was having a bad day but that was just mean I turned back resigned to having to hope I could find a different shop before I had an accident, but one of the doors of this passage was ajar I thought its an emergency so I went in. There were allot of boxes and old chairs and tables and in the corner an old sink I guess it came from the kitchen because I don't think it was plumbed it. I doubt I've ever got my panties down faster I am sitting on this sink unit relief flooding through me as i felt my bladder finally empty, I couldn't have stopped it even if I had wanted to which I was so pissed of I didn't. It was more than a bit of a mess and I so hope that little Bleet had to sort it out.
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

I had accidentally set-up my tiny tent on a game trail at 11:PM.. unawares that the little clearing I found along the river-bank, was the nocturnal predators night-time highway... till a cougar woke me, Screaming at me from 75-feet away.. and it Screamed and Screamed, at maximum-pissed levels for about ten-minutes, before I just had to pee so bad, I must says to the grumpy cat, "I must Pee! Would you give it a rest for a moment.." The cougar was silent...
I peed with my back to it... Had to!.. If I peed at it it would be the worst insult... That's a very difficult pee to get started..WhooH!.. but when it finally does go, and you forget there's a seriously pissed-off very large hungry cat behind you.. it's almost like a "religious experience"... "OK! I'm done..." And the cougar screamed and screamed at me for another 15-minutes... Best pee I ever had...
eza good

Post by eza good »

on the 8th floor on hols pissed over the balcony many nites once with my gf that was hot
princess22
Wall Flower

Re: most unusual pee

Post by princess22 »

Kelly-girl wrote:some years ago one of my g/f's and me were out one night and had been to a bar. We took the bus and had to walk a awys to catch the bus home. All the beer we had drank wanted out and we couldn't find a place to pee. Walking through a parking lot we decided to pee there. My g/f found a car that was unlocked and the window down. She suggested we pee in the car so we did. I opened the rear door hiked up my skirt got my <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> down and backed my butt in. I peed on the floor and when I finished she got her shorts and <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/' target='_blank'>panties</A> down and did a pee on the seat. We closed the door and caught the bus on the next block.
Sue was my g/f's name

That's disgusting. I know they shouldn't have left the car unlocked but seriously you had no right to do that. The seat and floor would have stayed wet forever
workerbee
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by workerbee »

Possibly the best forum topic ever! LOL

behind a train in a depot in New York. Not very exciting, but bizarre...
cosmicB
Regent Empress

Post by cosmicB »

I wonder if anyone has ever peed on an electric fence, or live extension cord laying on the ground.. and lived to tell about it..? And if they did, and survived.. can they speak..?
Pissinmymouth
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by Pissinmymouth »

The most weirdest place i have peed would be in a clothes shop
I was trying on a few tops and i really had to go so when i finished trying on the tops i pulled my shorts down and pissed in the corner of the stall i was in watched it drip all down the mirror. Lucky there was a chair in the stall so i put that over the big puddle i left.
It turned me on so much i was so horny afterwards