Myra Hindley

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
geraldineAE
Wall Flower

Postby geraldineAE » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 pm

The point that the mention of her brings up is...that , like it or not, some women are as sick as perverted men. But some women tend to make excuses for women like this, with a patroniosing notion thnat no woman could contemplate evil deeds like this unless under the influence of a dominant man who 'twisted' her. It's rather inconsistent of women to insist on the power and autonomy of women today yet when somethin like this (or Rosemary West or Karla Homolka) happens, tries to underplay the role of the woman. We have to take the rough with the smooth.

Jasmine79
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jasmine79 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:56 am

a real sicko. Killing innocent children.

She may have received a university qualification and got back to being a roman catholic. Her lawyers told the press that Hindley had been truly sorry for her crimes but I am glad she was never part of society after what she did.

Sharon den Adel
Heroine

Postby Sharon den Adel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 am

Hells Belle wrote:She was sick, but I'd be interested to know WHY people like that are driven to do the terrible things they do.

Exactly what I have wondered for years. It's important that we know why people do things like this, so we can work at preventing it from happening again. I don't think throwing someone in jail is the right answer, as such. I mean, it prevents that person from harming another, but it does nothing to help us understand what went through her head when she took part in these killings.
Was she pressured by her husband, for instance? Was she angry? Bored? Did she enjoy killing? Did she regret it afterward?
These are all awful things to wonder about, but I do believe that in knowing, we can work to prevent this from happening.
Don't have to be afraid
A tear is only water, a sigh is only air
Whenever you feel haunted
Truth lies out there

rebel-carpenter

Postby rebel-carpenter » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:50 pm

People like that have the lust to kill. You could call it evil or a serious personality disorder (or both) doesn't really matter. But there is no cure. As long as there are humans, there will be people born with the lust to kill and inflict pain on others. It is a deep desire (American serial killer, Jeffrey Dhamer said that he could not get his fantasies of killing and sex out of his head, even after he became a Christian in prison). Most serial killers are sexually motivated. With no sexuality, there would probably be very few serial killers. Most serial killers do not just go out and kill people, they r**** and abuse them first. The lust for murder and sex is all wrapped up in these people.

urbanfox

Postby urbanfox » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:05 pm

Pure evil and very scary

EmmyBee
Cherubim

Postby EmmyBee » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:45 pm

A sad desperate woman who wanted to please her mentally ill bloke so much she would do anything. ANYTHING he wanted. Brainwashed and stupid. What she did was evil and F****** awful.

salinger
Wet behind the ears

Postby salinger » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Did anybody notice her inclusion in Olympic handover?

pk
Wet behind the ears

Re: Myra Hindley

Postby pk » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 am

She should have been swinging from the end of the hangman's rope. Britain is too f*ck*n soft with criminals. IE..... a guy rapes a girl at a xmas party using Rohipnol or GHB...... if..... and its a bloody big "if"..... if he gets a guilty he'll get maybe 3 years....... out in 18 months max......

Dont get me wrong.. I absolutely adore my guy and I would do absolutely anything to please him sexually (Providing its legal and doesnt involve animals or kids) but, IMHO, if a male forces himself on a female and rapes her...... he should have it chopped off or at the very least he should be "chemically" castrated.

Sorry for wandering off topic but it is something I feel very strongly about

pk
pk

I wish my head would come around to my way of thinking!!!

Return to “Bleet N'”