Who here has ever pissed standing up?

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
Mac
FF Royalty

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby Mac » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 am

H. Franklin Layne wrote:
Mac wrote:
collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. :) (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)

I am afraid of looking rediculous and pissing myself if I tried that so I will stick with sitting.

Knowing what I do about you, it is safe to say.......................

TOO LATE! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Please refrain from commenting to my posts if you can only be sarcastic and make rude comments.
:-D :angel: :-D

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 am

:laff: :laff: :laff: Yeah, OK.... :twisted: :mrgreen: :upyours:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Man-Erg
Chat Merchant

Postby Man-Erg » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 am

I stand up to piss 8) the only time I am not standing up to pee is when I'm extremely drunk!
Vinr em ek vina minna!

none of the above
Angel

Postby none of the above » Sun May 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Man-Erg wrote:I stand up to piss 8) the only time I am not standing up to pee is when I'm extremely drunk!

Every Friday then... :lol:
Do it now...before it's too late.....

Do you feel born out of time?
Does all the world seem behind you?

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 pm

H. Franklin Layne wrote:
Mac wrote:
collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. :) (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)

I am afraid of looking rediculous and pissing myself if I tried that so I will stick with sitting.

Knowing what I do about you, it is safe to say.......................

TOO LATE! :laff: :laff: :laff:

You don't really know anything about me.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm

I know you hate male genitalia and run around here dispensing sex advice like you're doctor fuckin Ruth!!! I know you advocate the forced emasculation of boys, and the castration of men. I know you want to see boys forced to dress and act like girls.....that's all I need to know, or WANT to know about you. In another thread, "How Many People Have You Had Sex With?" you responded "would you believe just one." NO, I don't believe it.....I don't believe a man wouldn't see you and your hate, and still stick his, "disgusting genitals" near your festering snatch. Nor do I believe a nondescript, lightweight metal cylinder with a tapered end qualifies as actual intercourse.

I think the only real action those dried up haggard piss flaps of yours has seen are your bony fingers in a world proof clean room in a nuclear bunker.

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Tue May 22, 2012 3:47 am

H. Franklin Layne wrote:I know you hate male genitalia and run around here dispensing sex advice like you're doctor fuckin Ruth!!! I know you advocate the forced emasculation of boys, and the castration of men. I know you want to see boys forced to dress and act like girls.....that's all I need to know, or WANT to know about you. In another thread, "How Many People Have You Had Sex With?" you responded "would you believe just one." NO, I don't believe it.....I don't believe a man wouldn't see you and your hate, and still stick his, "disgusting genitals" near your festering snatch. Nor do I believe a nondescript, lightweight metal cylinder with a tapered end qualifies as actual intercourse.

I think the only real action those dried up haggard piss flaps of yours has seen are your bony fingers in a world proof clean room in a nuclear bunker.

Show me where I have made such hateful remarks.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Tue May 22, 2012 6:40 am

Mac wrote:
H. Franklin Layne wrote:I know you hate male genitalia and run around here dispensing sex advice like you're doctor fuckin Ruth!!! I know you advocate the forced emasculation of boys, and the castration of men. I know you want to see boys forced to dress and act like girls.....that's all I need to know, or WANT to know about you. In another thread, "How Many People Have You Had Sex With?" you responded "would you believe just one." NO, I don't believe it.....I don't believe a man wouldn't see you and your hate, and still stick his, "disgusting genitals" near your festering snatch. Nor do I believe a nondescript, lightweight metal cylinder with a tapered end qualifies as actual intercourse.

Show me where I have made such hateful remarks.

It used to be in your signature....since you removed it, it's hard to show. But anyone that's been here long enough and has read your crap, know that I am telling the truth. You know it, as well....but I've got your knickers twisted so tight, you couldn't sing higher if YOU were castrated! Way to go....give yourself a pat on the back, you're basically a pariah that nobody wants to associate with. Were it not for Rip and I, you wouldn't have anyone to talk to.

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Why do some guys have such a macho attitude about standing?
Last edited by JustMeA007 on Mon May 18, 2020 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 pm

JustMeA007 wrote:Pissed standing for many years. Frequently splashed on trousers and toilet. Frequently got last spurt in trousers after tucking back in, leaving an obvious wet spot. Always uncomfortable standing next to another guy at the urinal.

Decided to try sitting for a month. Took a concentrated effort as first reaction was to stand. Took longer and stalls were not always immediately available when in public restrooms. Proved to be more relaxing and easier to void completely. No more splashing or getting wet spots in or on trousers. Gradually found it more natural to sit instead of standing.

Have now sat or squatted full-time for over 15 years. Am totally paranoid of the thought of standing even when outside or when nude inside at home. No longer have any desire or inclination to stand under any circumstances. Wife has observed my actions when at home and when together in single user restrooms in public, never expressing dissatisfaction or concern with my actions. Apparently she finds it to be acceptable.

Why do some guys have such a macho attitude about standing?

Why do some "Man haters" have such a militant attitude about standing??? Boys are raised and taught to stand. I didn't write the rule, that's just how it is. So, along comes a group of feminazis that hate any male traits and want them eradicated.....castrate men, force them to wear dresses, they should be made to sit to pee..... tells more about them the guy that is standing at the urinal evacuating his bladder. If sitting is what YOU want, fine. Telling other men they should, or raising issue with men that go with what they know, well, that is destined to meet with some resistance.

JustMeA007
Teacher

Postby JustMeA007 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:58 am

I am not a man hater.
Last edited by JustMeA007 on Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

JustMeA007 wrote:I am a man, not a man hater, and my maleness is not defined by the way I piss. I just find it to be more comfortable and pleasant to sit. I'll do it my way and you do it your way.

I would bet that your wife appreciates you being considerate enough to not splash and make a mess for her.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 am

JustMeA007 wrote:I am a man, not a man hater, and my maleness is not defined by the way I piss. I just find it to be more comfortable and pleasant to sit. I'll do it my way and you do it your way.

Did your dad teach you to sit, or did your mum? Did you always sit to pee? I could give a F*** less if you're a man, the man hater remark was directed at the gormless tit named Mac! But since you brought it up, I would bet you took up sitting later into adulthood. Like I said, parents, on a majority, will teach male children to urinate in a standing position, regardless of the squatters say. Sometimes I sit too, usually I'm giving the bog more than it bargained for. :mrgreen:

Man-Erg
Chat Merchant

Postby Man-Erg » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 am

I do it like a man!
Vinr em ek vina minna!

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 am

Indeed. You are self conscious about your manhood. Pissing standing at a urinal is not a new experience for anyone but a little boy out in a public loo with his dad for the first time. whatever the hang up, it's unhealthy at your age. Just keep in mind, all guys have one, we all know what they are, what they're for, what to do with them......it's no big deal.

Return to “Bleet N'”