Who here has ever pissed standing up?

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
shooter
Chat Master

Re: Peeing standing up

Postby shooter » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

Kelly-girl wrote:Thats what I do when on the beach. I wade out waist deep and pull my bottoms down and pee. No TP needed

Kelly, what's TP

Sarah1966
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby Sarah1966 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 pm

ILWL wrote:This would be really interesting!

Of course... In the shower :o

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 am

Rip Van Fish wrote:
Mac wrote:
fbg wrote:
Mac wrote:I don't understand what you think is so great about being able to pee standing up. Also, why do guys think that a p***s is necessary for peeing?

Because it is necessary for guys.

That is a poor answer. Just what makes it necessary?

YOU ARE COMPLETELY THICK

Not so! You don't need a p***s to pee and the only possible reason that I can see for standing (if you have a p***s) would be that it might take less time. Is that really an advantage?
:-D :angel: :-D

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Rip Van Fish wrote:BUFFOON

:clap: :worship: :clap: :worship:
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Rip Van Fish wrote:Thank You HFL.

I think this Mac really wants to be a Bird.

Already well on her way......has feathers for brains..... :lol: :lol:

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 am

Rip Van Fish wrote:and not to mention- a complete joke.

What you and Franklin need is a Perineal Urethostomy.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Rip, the man hating, male emasculating, p***s envying thicko is trying to tell us something. It's a broken record, so I'm guessing we should have our junk lopped off, and forced to wear women's attire, and completely feminized.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:06 am

What old Mac needs is a urinal to replace her bidet. She'll get to know why pissing standing up is such a joy! :lol:

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I carry an emergency funnel, so I have not had the need to attempt the following.   :P

Eric wrote:
This isn't as rare or weird as many people think, and most women can do it if they practice. Here's how to do it:

1. Start off naked in the shower (to avoid making a mess of your clothes and bathroom!) with a full bladder.
  2. Spread your feet about shoulder width or wider, and thrust your hips forward as you lean your body back.
  3. Using 2 or 3 fingers of both hands, spread your labia (vagina lips) and start peeing.
  4. Now the tricky part: move a couple of fingers in so you can apply pressure on the sides of the urethra; by varying the position of the fingers and the amount of pressure, you can aim the urine stream where you want it to go.

A few pointers and thoughts:

1. It's probably going to take several practice sessions before you get to the point that you can go start to finish with the urine going where you want, so practice every time you take a shower until you get good at it.
  2. Once you get practice on finger position, you'll be able to start directing the urethra even before you start peeing.
  3. To avoid dribbling on yourself or your clothes at the beginning or end, give a good push as you're starting to urinate, and try to clamp it off suddenly when you get near the end.
  4. After you're able to go start to finish with the pee going where you want in the shower, you can try peeing in a toilet, urinal, even against a tree!
  5. You will be able to do it while clothed, but you will have to pull your pants down a bit farther than a man would (the bottom of the fly will have to be a few inches below your crotch). If you're wearing shorts, you could pull them and the panties to the side, being careful that the pressure from the side doesn't throw off your aim.

Good luck, and have fun writing your name in the snow!!!

Source(s): I'm a doctor... I know all kinds of off-the-wall stuff!

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 pm

jinjin wrote:I carry an emergency funnel, so I have not had the need to attempt the following.   :P

How does that work?

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 pm

H. Franklin Layne wrote:What old Mac needs is a urinal to replace her bidet. She'll get to know why pissing standing up is such a joy! :lol:

I don't think so. Sitting is ok with me.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

It's funny.....after considering your contributions these last few days, I believe I understand why public toilets are desecrated the way they are.....so people like you, and your looks of disgust and horror can be shared by the masses!

:laff: :laff: :laff:

collegejulie
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby collegejulie » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 pm

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. :) (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. :) (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)

I am afraid of looking rediculous and pissing myself if I tried that so I will stick with sitting.

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 am

Mac wrote:
collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. :) (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)

I am afraid of looking rediculous and pissing myself if I tried that so I will stick with sitting.

Knowing what I do about you, it is safe to say.......................

TOO LATE! :laff: :laff: :laff:

Return to “Bleet N'”