Kelly-girl wrote:Thats what I do when on the beach. I wade out waist deep and pull my bottoms down and pee. No TP needed
Kelly, what's TP
Rip Van Fish wrote:Mac wrote:fbg wrote:Mac wrote:I don't understand what you think is so great about being able to pee standing up. Also, why do guys think that a p***s is necessary for peeing?
Because it is necessary for guys.
That is a poor answer. Just what makes it necessary?
YOU ARE COMPLETELY THICK
Rip Van Fish wrote:BUFFOON
Rip Van Fish wrote:Thank You HFL.
I think this Mac really wants to be a Bird.
This isn't as rare or weird as many people think, and most women can do it if they practice. Here's how to do it:
- Start off naked in the shower (to avoid making a mess of your clothes and bathroom!) with a full bladder.
- Spread your feet about shoulder width or wider, and thrust your hips forward as you lean your body back.
- Using 2 or 3 fingers of both hands, spread your labia (vagina lips) and start peeing.
- Now the tricky part: move a couple of fingers in so you can apply pressure on the sides of the urethra; by varying the position of the fingers and the amount of pressure, you can aim the urine stream where you want it to go.
A few pointers and thoughts:
- It's probably going to take several practice sessions before you get to the point that you can go start to finish with the urine going where you want, so practice every time you take a shower until you get good at it.
- Once you get practice on finger position, you'll be able to start directing the urethra even before you start peeing.
- To avoid dribbling on yourself or your clothes at the beginning or end, give a good push as you're starting to urinate, and try to clamp it off suddenly when you get near the end.
- After you're able to go start to finish with the pee going where you want in the shower, you can try peeing in a toilet, urinal, even against a tree!
- You will be able to do it while clothed, but you will have to pull your pants down a bit farther than a man would (the bottom of the fly will have to be a few inches below your crotch). If you're wearing shorts, you could pull them and the panties to the side, being careful that the pressure from the side doesn't throw off your aim.
Good luck, and have fun writing your name in the snow!!!
Source(s): I'm a doctor... I know all kinds of off-the-wall stuff!
collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)
Mac wrote:collegejulie wrote:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeee! haha i never even though tto try!!! that is too funny. (sorry commenting on so many old posts and bringing them back to page 1.... need to hit 75 posts to use pm!)
I am afraid of looking rediculous and pissing myself if I tried that so I will stick with sitting.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests