Who here has ever pissed standing up?

If your itchin' to do some gripe n this is the place be...
Argue discuss row and fight but stay friends...
User avatar
mostirreverent
Angel
Posts: 34597
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Boston, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:07 am

jinjin wrote:I though urinals now are waterless and no longer use a urinal cake.

very few are waterless. those also inject a dye and disinfectant. I wish they only did it every 5 uses. seems like a lot of chemicals being introduced into the environment
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

User avatar
mostirreverent
Angel
Posts: 34597
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Boston, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:44 pm

JustMeA007 wrote:Just had a relaxing piss, sitting.

A half hr ago, I stood and pissed on my leaf pile
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

User avatar
jinjin
Posts: 153186
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:44 pm
Location: Scuola di Magia e Stregoneria di Hogwarts

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby jinjin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:53 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Just had a relaxing piss, sitting.

A half hr ago, I stood and pissed on my leaf pile


Urine is a good activator for compost.
Image

User avatar
mostirreverent
Angel
Posts: 34597
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Boston, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:27 pm

jinjin wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Just had a relaxing piss, sitting.

A half hr ago, I stood and pissed on my leaf pile


Urine is a good activator for compost.

That's why I do it, that and it saves on water. plus its damn fun. When my daughter was about 7 she asked is she could. I laughed and said yeah, sure. I turned around to see her with her dress up squatting and giggling away. I laughed like hell. Of course, her mom was not impressed.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

User avatar
Mac
FF Royalty
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:39 pm

Re: Who here has ever pissed standing up?

Postby Mac » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 am

mostirreverent wrote:
jinjin wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Just had a relaxing piss, sitting.

A half hr ago, I stood and pissed on my leaf pile


Urine is a good activator for compost.

That's why I do it, that and it saves on water. plus its damn fun. When my daughter was about 7 she asked is she could. I laughed and said yeah, sure. I turned around to see her with her dress up squatting and giggling away. I laughed like hell. Of course, her mom was not impressed.

Your wife sounds like a real prude. Nothing wrong with a girl doing that if a guy can do it.
:-D :angel: :-D


Return to “Bleet N'”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests