Donald Trump

Discuss Social and Political issues that are affecting you. Bash the Politicians!
Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: Donald Trump

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 pm

KBEES wrote:To help curb gun crime in schools, Trump has suggested arming teachers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -with-guns

"Little Johnny, have you done your homework?"
"No sir"
BANG!

Yes, the idiotic idea that arming everyone will make things safer is lunacy!

keed0902
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby keed0902 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Before the election, I thought, let him compete. Even the Americans are not stupid enough to vote for him.
After the election, I knew better. :doh:

Sleepy93
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Sleepy93 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:09 pm

keed0902 wrote:Before the election, I thought, let him compete. Even the Americans are not stupid enough to vote for him.
After the election, I knew better. :doh:

Sadly, Trump's tactics work. Spreading fear, verbally attacking the opposition over things that have nothing to do with politics, being a crass, misogynistic racist, setting yourself up as a strongman, blatantly lying... we've seen these tactics all over Europe from Orban to Brexit. There needs to better education in schools to teach children how to call out bullsh*t.

KBEES
Wizard

Postby KBEES » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Trump has NATO, the visit to the UK who are in turmoil and Putin. He said Putin is the easier option.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Borderstwo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Borderstwo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:40 am

I don't consider us to be in "turmoil" at all. We are going through our democratic process which involves people resigning if they disagree with the collective cabinet decisions.

Those of us who live in Scotland and in particular the NE of the country witnessed how your lovely man behaves to those weaker then himself when his minions tried for years to bully a small farmer off his land for his golfcourse. You ware so very welcome to the world of Trump. Oh and creating trade wars never created jobs. It always means job losses in the end. :(

Borders2.

citygirl78
Wall Flower

Postby citygirl78 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Regardless of what you think of Trump’s politics, I cannot be the only girl who finds his “alpha male” personality incredibly attractive. Whenever I see him slapping down journalists it turns me on so much. Im sort of repulsed and yet horny at the same time. not sure how that works! I have similar mixed feelings toward Farage. perhaps its the aura of authority and unrepentant masculinity that does it for me who knows? Anyone else have this wierd reaction to “ugly” people/personalites or am I a freak?

Return to “Politics And Social Issues”