N. Korea

Discuss Social and Political issues that are affecting you. Bash the Politicians!
Anya.186
Duchess

Re: N. Korea

Postby Anya.186 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
emilycurious wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:what makes us think we deserve them and they don't?

I replied to this on my phone on the way to work and I guess it didn't make it as I don't see it, so my apologies if this is a repeat.
I basically said that our current position is one of global security, that genie is already out of the bottle - we have nukes v the Ruskies have nukes, India has nukes v Pakistan has nukes, etc etc etc.
Having a mad guy with his finger on the button is not a recipe for mutually assured security, quite the opposite.
This is also why we need to remove Trump from the equation.

That is probably a sad but realistic observation.
Once someone has a big stick the rush is one for everyone else to at least match or get a bigger one.
This is all under the guise of for "defense" when we are all about offense.

Although we try to blame Trump for everything he is actually performing exactly as enabled by
voters.
That is us and we only have ourselves to blame.

Until GOPers are willing to go against trump, there is no way to get rid of him.
I am hoping that Comey cab prove collusion with the russians. That would give people in his own party an excuse for impeachment.

trump needs to be impeached

I have something a bit more drastic in mind.
I used to know everything.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
emilycurious wrote:I replied to this on my phone on the way to work and I guess it didn't make it as I don't see it, so my apologies if this is a repeat.
I basically said that our current position is one of global security, that genie is already out of the bottle - we have nukes v the Ruskies have nukes, India has nukes v Pakistan has nukes, etc etc etc.
Having a mad guy with his finger on the button is not a recipe for mutually assured security, quite the opposite.
This is also why we need to remove Trump from the equation.

Once someone has a big stick the rush is one for everyone else to at least match or get a bigger one.

Although we try to blame Trump for everything he is actually performing exactly as enabled by
voters.

Until GOPers are willing to go against trump, there is no way to get rid of him.
I am hoping that Comey cab prove collusion with the russians. That would give people in his own party an excuse for impeachment.

Does involve a knife?

Anya.186
Duchess

Postby Anya.186 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

voters.

Does involve a knife?

Not exactly but you're on the right track.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Anya.186 wrote:

Does involve a knife?

Not exactly but you're on the right track.

:lol:

Tuxedo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tuxedo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:08 pm

The scariest thing about the N Korea thing is that absolutely nobody knows how this will pan out.

Anya.186
Duchess

Postby Anya.186 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Tuxedo wrote:The scariest thing about the N Korea thing is that absolutely nobody knows how this will pan out.

N. Korea is reacting to these stupid rants from none other than D. Trump, an idiot wrapped in a moron.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm

How about with completely ignoring Boy Kim. Not responding or making any comment publicly. Everyone knows their military capability is extremely limited and basically offer not much else other than ground offensive against Sth Korea using poorly armed, short and underweight soldiers, half of whom would surrender given the first chance. Anything they launch should be shot down on arrival to international waters.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:41 pm

North Korea is a tricky thing.
They are led by a regime that has vowed to never give up.
Kind of likes bigots and racists who live in this country, and want to continue the Civil War.
North Korea is bound together by its hate for the United States.
Like some of the radical muslim states, we are the great Satan.
In reality, they are the great Satan, because Satan wants to destroy all that is good about humanity.
North Korea knows just enough about bomb making and missile science to make them dangerous.
There are no easy answers to this complicated question.

KBEES
Mahatma

Postby KBEES » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:North Korea is a tricky thing.
They are led by a regime that has vowed to never give up.
Kind of likes bigots and racists who live in this country, and want to continue the Civil War.
North Korea is bound together by its hate for the United States.
Like some of the radical muslim states, we are the great Satan.
In reality, they are the great Satan, because Satan wants to destroy all that is good about humanity.
North Korea knows just enough about bomb making and missile science to make them dangerous.
There are no easy answers to this complicated question.

Deniable operations, need to take out the regime covertly, remove fat boy and it will likely be job done. If that were to happen, it would cost trillions to sort the country out and would cripple South Korea financially and the rest of the world is in debt already to willing help.
The reality is, if China can keep NK in check, the world will go on by and ignore NK, to the detriment of the people suffering and starving.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

withhold

Postby withhold » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am

I'd like the next World Cup to be held at N.Korea. It'd be fun, like Argentina 78, lol.

Return to “Politics And Social Issues”