Do girls really like to suck cocks and swallow semen?

Discuss love and sex
honey101
Beginner! Talk to me!

Do girls really like to suck cocks and swallow semen?

Postby honey101 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 pm

:tounge:

tel80
Wet behind the ears

Re: Do girls really like to suck cocks and swallow semen?

Postby tel80 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I know I do x

biggie
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby biggie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:34 am

My type of girl Tel :lol:

sex mad paula
Getting in the Groove

Postby sex mad paula » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:18 am

why is there this obsession with men.

For god sake of course we do.

p

booper2ca
Chat Master

Postby booper2ca » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Depends on the woman. Some love it and can't get enough, some will do it to please their lover, some have no interest in putting a C*** in their mouth and are disgusted by the thought. The latter should have their foreheads tatooed so we can avoid them.

tel80
Wet behind the ears

Postby tel80 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 pm

booper2ca wrote:Depends on the woman. Some love it and can't get enough, some will do it to please their lover, some have no interest in putting a C*** in their mouth and are disgusted by the thought. The latter should have their foreheads tatooed so we can avoid them.

:lol:

Julie78
Wet behind the ears

Postby Julie78 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Depends on the girl and there decision should be respected. My self I believe in control and dominating the male so on only special occasions do I suck his C*** but never allow him to C** in my mouth instead his sperm is collected and he drinks it.
[color=#BF40BF]Hugs Julie[/color]

BinoKev
Cherubim

Postby BinoKev » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Women should always suck and swallow if possible. It makes much less mess :D
Life is a rollercoaster. You've just got to ride it. [img]http://www.wmoc2007.fi/logot/kev_logo.gif[/img]

H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Postby H. Franklin Layne » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 am

KevSom wrote:Women should always suck and swallow if possible. It makes much less mess :D

YEAH
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"

VanessaEvans
Guru

Postby VanessaEvans » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:37 am

I do

V

nancy_no_knickers
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby nancy_no_knickers » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm

I just love to take a guy's c0ck in my mouth and feel it grow bigger and harder as I slut myself off in front of him. If he doesn't explode in my mouth then I feel like I am a crap sucker and if he does then the least a girl should do is swallow it all down. Otherwise what is the point? A guy can tell when you really want his cum and believe me it makes him ten times harder if he knows you love it.

I just love the slutty feeling of taking a guy in my mouth and sucking his cream out of his balls. I think sometimes I enjoy it even more than the bloke does.
Nancy

XXX

FoxyFlirt
Wet behind the ears

Postby FoxyFlirt » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

GOD YES!!! :D

tel80
Wet behind the ears

Postby tel80 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm

nancy_no_knickers wrote:I just love to take a guy's c0ck in my mouth and feel it grow bigger and harder as I slut myself off in front of him. If he doesn't explode in my mouth then I feel like I am a crap sucker and if he does then the least a girl should do is swallow it all down. Otherwise what is the point? A guy can tell when you really want his cum and believe me it makes him ten times harder if he knows you love it.

I just love the slutty feeling of taking a guy in my mouth and sucking his cream out of his balls. I think sometimes I enjoy it even more than the bloke does.

Exactly, could'nt have put it better, I love the feeling of a c*ck growing in my mouth and working it until it explodes and the feeling of satisfaction when he cums is heaven! x

tel80
Wet behind the ears

Postby tel80 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 pm

A_Guy wrote:Tel, Nancy, Paula,
By your replies, you are true blue c0ck suckers! I am certain that every guy that you suck is fulfilled to the max!!

Julie78, you're a kinky c0ck sucker! :wink:

As Booper suggested, there are women who excel at this. Typically women who just can't get enough of dick are the best. Believe it or not, there are women who just "go through the motions" and it's a real drag. It would almost be better to stay home and masturbate</A. <br />The true excitement here (for me anyway) is not the orgasm itself, but to have a happy, sex crazed, and satisfied woman going down on me. With a woman who's just doing it because she's "supposed to" do it, I just want to get it over with.

So, while I agree with Paula's question/feelings about guys being overly obseessed with this, Booper is right, there are women who are just not into it.

Some girls will never like it, and thats fine because it is a personal choice, just like some guys don't like going down on a girl, dissapointing tho it is, everyone has their own boundaries and these must be respected by all.

However A_Guy, I think it's safe to say Nancy, Paula and myself are in the "I LOVE IT!" camp. :wink:

lolly1982
Wizard

Postby lolly1982 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:54 am

I'll suck C*** and swallow but only if im sitting on his face too lol lol :tounge:

Return to “Bedroom Chat”