“Cleaning up” after he’s cum in you

Discuss love and sex
Pegs11
Beginner! Talk to me!

“Cleaning up” after he’s cum in you

Postby Pegs11 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi, always been curious about this and wondered what other women do...

When your partner/husband cums inside you, you know that within seconds or minutes it’s going to come back out... it’s what creates the notorious “wet patch”...

But there’s also the mess it leaves on YOU - on your thighs, flaps, bum hole... it’s all sticky and you can’t leave it there, it’s uncomfortable after a while.

I find tissues are inadequate for mopping up... they don’t really get rid of the stickiness. And it’s not practical to have a shower after every time you have sex... especially if last thing at night before you go to sleep, the last thing you want is to wake yourself up by having a shower, you just want to relax and go to sleep!

So... any tips for “mopping up” properly without having to go to a huge effort to do so...?

Thanks!

JHAWK

Re: “Cleaning up” after he’s cum in you

Postby JHAWK » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 am

Have him use his tongue to clean you up.

KatD
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby KatD » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 am

I always have small towels or face washers in bedside cupboards to reach over and grab before pulling out. Cannot stand the wet patch. This saves the sheets and mess. If we are elsewhere then we use clothing we can reach.

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:22 am

It doesn't really bother me. I don't have any problems getting to sleep, and being a bit wet down there isn't going to make much of a difference. If it's morning sex, 9 times out of 10 it's before I have my shower, so it doesn't matter. If there's a bit of leakage and I've already had my shower, I just give it a quick wipe and use a sanitary napkin for a couple of hours or so. Anyway, it's normal for vaginas to leak a bit - they're designed to do it.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

misstagg
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby misstagg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Many years ago, my wife and Inswing a few times. The last time, we had a guy we met _ in our bed. It was a supercharged session inthe early hours of the morning. There was a lot of sucking and licking in all combinations. Ultimately, we are both sucking him off and he came in our mouths, we shared a very very erotic kiss, tasting his cum. That was the last time. We talked about it for a while after, but never got going again. Since then we had a daughter six years ago and my wife thinks she is going through menopause. She's 43, I'm 50 years old

This probably is unlikely now to go beyond the realms of fantasy, but I always wanted to clean her up, but not my own cum, some other guys cum. Obviously there are issues regarding protection, and that was probably, and rightly, the stumbling block. The thought of her pussy soaked in cum on the outside and me cleaning it up, is such an arousing thought.

Any thoughts ladies?

misstagg
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby misstagg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:37 pm

The most fun is cleaning up when somebody else has cum in her.

My wife and I swung a few times a few years back, with the emphasis being on bi mmf oral. To completion. It was incredibly erotic. This all fizzled out sadly, but I'd hoped that some way of safely being able to clean anther guys cum from her , maybe thighs or something, was the way d hoped it would go.

Any thoughts ladies?

DavyJ
Devotee

Postby DavyJ » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:56 am

Most of the time we just go to sleep and worry about cleaning up in the morning. It doesn't really bother either of us and cleaning up right after always seems to destroy the mood. Often she will roll over and position herself so any leakage ends up on my leg or thigh. Which is fine. Lots of times I do try to lick her clean, but it never quite works (but its great fun trying), because there is always more leakage later. Whenever she was on her period, she would always put a real old well stained sheet on the bed, so any mess didn't matter.

Johntee
Chatter

Postby Johntee » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:31 pm

When your partner/husband cums inside you, you know that within seconds or minutes it’s going to come back out... it’s what creates the notorious “wet patch”...

But there’s also the mess it leaves on YOU - on your thighs, flaps, bum hole... it’s all sticky and you can’t leave it there, it’s uncomfortable after a while.

I find tissues are inadequate for mopping up... they don’t really get rid of the stickiness. And it’s not practical to have a shower after every time you have sex... especially if last thing at night before you go to sleep, the last thing you want is to wake yourself up by having a shower, you just want to relax and go to sleep!

So... any tips for “mopping up” properly without having to go to a huge effort to do so...?

Thanks!
Bath is ultimate option. Otherwise bear with that

questions2beawnsered
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby questions2beawnsered » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:23 am

requires and open mind but we both enjoy it and it always leads to more sex. If you stand up immediately and allow the majority of his cum to drip from you, crawl back ontop of him and have him complete oral on you. If you want to help him go 69. If your willing to clean your mess off him he will certainly clean his mess from you.

KiwiTom
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby KiwiTom » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Squat over his face and let it drip all over his face. Its a reverse facial and us guys love having you cum in our face

Thanks!

Suzy33
Just warming up

Postby Suzy33 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:13 pm

We generally dive straight in the shower and he cleans my bits in there while I soap up his C*** and balls at the same time so by the time he has finished me with a bit of clit teasing he is usually standing to attention so I love to blow him off while the hot water rains down on us.
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.

heelgal
Just warming up

Postby heelgal » Fri May 14, 2021 4:22 am

We have a box of baby wipes bedside for this situation to avoid the wet patch and ruining the sheets. Agreed its a pain to take a shower afterwards. When in a hotel we just let it drip from my pussy on to the bed. Usually we try to get a two queen room, one bed to have sex in so we can leave the wet patch and then move over into the other to sleep in.

I like KiwiTom's idea, I'm going to do that next time I get creampied.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”