Stilettos needed in the bedroom

Discuss love and sex
highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Stilettos needed in the bedroom

Postby highheelswearer » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:46 am

My husband cannot make love to me unless I am wearing a pair of 5 or 6 inch stilettos. He just can't become erect if I'm barefoot, but put me in a pair of stilettos and he becomes a bull!! I love to have sex with him but I am wondering is this normal? What could be wrong with him?

suzzie76
Mahatma

Re: Stilettos needed in the bedroom

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:46 pm

I'd say its semi normal. He's a foot guy and gets turned on by you in heels, but yes not being able to get hard otherwise is a bit more extreme. My HB certainly gets bloody hard if I wear heels.

If it doesn't bother you too much I say go with it or maybe even try and embrace it by owning it. Choosing your own shoes and dressing up.

If it bothers you, then you need to talk and find an alternative.

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:32 am

Thank you, Suzzie76, that is very good advice. I think I will just go with it from now on and have fun with it. I'll accept him for who he is. I must admit it does feel sexy making love in such high heels!

LaBella
Getting in the Groove

Postby LaBella » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 am

I own some heels mainly for bedroom use. I don't do it often but when I do wear them to bed it always drives my man wild.

MistressJodie
Devotee

Postby MistressJodie » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:36 pm

Completely normal as far as I am concerned anyway. Any of my boyfriends have always preferred heels on in bed. Sometimes foreplay will consist of me trampling them in the heels first and then again afterwards or the next morning. Heels very much in use in my bedroom !

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:03 pm

Completely normal as far as I am concerned anyway. Any of my boyfriends have always preferred heels on in bed. Sometimes foreplay will consist of me trampling them in the heels first and then again afterwards or the next morning. Heels very much in use in my bedroom !
Nothing makes me feel sexier and relaxing after a hard day is a long soak in the tub, put on something sexy, a bit of lippy, heels, usually clear mulls and watch my man cook dinner with a glass of wine in my hand. Likewise in the morning after a "fun" night.

highheelswearer
Wall Flower

Postby highheelswearer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:06 am

Nothing makes me feel sexier and relaxing after a hard day is a long soak in the tub, put on something sexy, a bit of lippy, heels, usually clear mulls and watch my man cook dinner with a glass of wine in my hand. Likewise in the morning after a "fun" night.
Sounds like you have it figured out. Good for you and enjoy! Are your clear mules the 5 or 6 inch stripper shoes?

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 am

Sounds like you have it figured out. Good for you and enjoy! Are your clear mules the 5 or 6 inch stripper shoes?
Height varies, depending on platform height, 5" we are eye to eye. 6" I'm taller.

Strippers use lots of different shoes so I suppose yes.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”