For him or her?

Discuss love and sex
[email protected]
Beginner! Talk to me!

For him or her?

Postby [email protected] » Thu May 07, 2020 8:31 am

I've always felt (and I suspect I'm not alone) that sex is really just about the woman and her complex and sexual need to receive pleasure. I feel that men don't really get much out of sex and lovemaking. It seems to be so one sided. Don't get me wrong, my partner and I enjoy varied and passionate sex and lovemaking but I still have the hang up that it's more about her than I.

heyup39

Re: For him or her?

Postby heyup39 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 pm

I'm a giver. So I'm fine with that. I get what I want and so does she.

Maybe there is more that you need?

I agree however at times everyone wants to be more the centre of attention and sex in my life is never that way around. I'm always the chaser.

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:23 am

[email protected] wrote:I've always felt (and I suspect I'm not alone) that sex is really just about the woman and her complex and sexual need to receive pleasure. I feel that men don't really get much out of sex and lovemaking. It seems to be so one sided. Don't get me wrong, my partner and I enjoy varied and passionate sex and lovemaking but I still have the hang up that it's more about her than I.

Sex is for men, making love is for women, so yes I mostly agree. Men's bodies are relatively simple, see, do, blow! Women its an emotional connection. They have more errodious zones that are more complex to activate and cannot not be done by simple touch only most of the time. Some think foreplay starts in the bedroom, but realistically it starts many hours before. The whole wine and dine experience is all about starting the emotional connection. I think biologically speaking, women's bodies are tuned to make the man want to earn it so she is picking the best mate. Man just wants to release his sperm and move on having potentially passed on his DNA.

In western culture the man is socially under pressure to please the woman, personally I feel too much. I enjoy making love, but while we have intercourse almost daily I don't need to be made love too daily. 2 x a week is fine for me, the rest is about sharing intermacy together and letting him enjoy me for which my orgasim needs are 2ndry, these are the days I dress up for him usually wearing his request. If I want to get off I will and make sure he knows it.

The Love making days for me, is about sensual experience that is slow and takes time, I might dress up, if I do its for me. This is how he tells my mood and what I want.. Yes sometimes its not really so black and white, but I think you get what I mean.

However think about women in probably 1/4 of the world who do not choose their partners and for which there is no lovemaking, they never ever truely know love. Just a male, usually older forcing themselves on them when ever he wants. There is no or rarely orgasm for her.

PriscillaMS
Chat Master

Postby PriscillaMS » Mon May 25, 2020 8:22 pm

Well, I still enjoy sex with men. At times, God knows why.

heyup39

Postby heyup39 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:56 pm

suzzie76 wrote:
[email protected] wrote:I've always felt (and I suspect I'm not alone) that sex is really just about the woman and her complex and sexual need to receive pleasure. I feel that men don't really get much out of sex and lovemaking. It seems to be so one sided. Don't get me wrong, my partner and I enjoy varied and passionate sex and lovemaking but I still have the hang up that it's more about her than I.

Sex is for men, making love is for women, so yes I mostly agree. Men's bodies are relatively simple, see, do, blow! Women its an emotional connection. They have more errodious zones that are more complex to activate and cannot not be done by simple touch only most of the time. Some think foreplay starts in the bedroom, but realistically it starts many hours before. The whole wine and dine experience is all about starting the emotional connection. I think biologically speaking, women's bodies are tuned to make the man want to earn it so she is picking the best mate. Man just wants to release his sperm and move on having potentially passed on his DNA.

In western culture the man is socially under pressure to please the woman, personally I feel too much. I enjoy making love, but while we have intercourse almost daily I don't need to be made love too daily. 2 x a week is fine for me, the rest is about sharing intermacy together and letting him enjoy me for which my orgasim needs are 2ndry, these are the days I dress up for him usually wearing his request. If I want to get off I will and make sure he knows it.

The Love making days for me, is about sensual experience that is slow and takes time, I might dress up, if I do its for me. This is how he tells my mood and what I want.. Yes sometimes its not really so black and white, but I think you get what I mean.

However think about women in probably 1/4 of the world who do not choose their partners and for which there is no lovemaking, they never ever truely know love. Just a male, usually older forcing themselves on them when ever he wants. There is no or rarely orgasm for her.

That is a great attitude and I agree with most of it. :) you really seem in control of your love making vs sex and your feelings about it all and that to me is great.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”