Bedroom Heels

Discuss love and sex
heelgal
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Bedroom Heels

Postby heelgal » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:38 am

Fair enough. My husband and I and some of our friends must be the exception. Its just part of our routine and both of us find them a huge turn on.

LaBella
Getting in the Groove

Postby LaBella » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 pm

I can't see anything strange with wearing heels in the bedroom and I've done that on some occasions. What's the difference really between wearing some sexy lingerie or a pair of heel? If I know a man would get turned on by seeing me in either the lingerie or heels I would gladly wear it.

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Johntee wrote:We , here don't wear shoes at homes especially in bedroom. No need of shoes to get turn on.

I rarely wear shoes in the house, but most certainly do in the bedroom and any room for that matter when it involves getting an organism. Yes I do not need to do this to achieve that goal and its not everytime, but it turns me on as much as him. Nothing like strutting yourself in heels and something sexy to put me very much in the mood.

Its not uncommon for me to come home, shoes off a the door or inside where I store them. Go about the usual, then make dinner and just before serving have a quick shower, put on something sexy with heels and then wear that for the remainder of the night. Puts me in the mood and Hubby get a clear picture for what I have planned later and to do his part. Usually this means he becomes very helpful, washes the plates, pours me a wine or 3, very attentive to anything I have to say .......

heelgal
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby heelgal » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:33 am

suzzie76 wrote:Its not uncommon for me to come home, shoes off a the door or inside where I store them. Go about the usual, then make dinner and just before serving have a quick shower, put on something sexy with heels and then wear that for the remainder of the night. Puts me in the mood and Hubby get a clear picture for what I have planned later and to do his part. Usually this means he becomes very helpful, washes the plates, pours me a wine or 3, very attentive to anything I have to say .......

My husband and I do almost the exact same, its amazing how clear the message gets across!

Return to “Bedroom Chat”