Discuss love and sex
mx6
M'Lady

Re: How many days without Sex

Postby mx6 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:06 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:the only reason I would say no is because it never happens, and I would just think something was up. though my only real requirement is a smile

Elysa with a big smile...she tosses her hair nervously. Clears throat.

Most? Can I take you some place private and suck on your hard cóck for a while? I've got no hidden agenda, I've just been wanting to have it in my mouth for a long time.

Of course you can, you coquettish little miss. You can also grab my sac and make me kiss your nipples after I have unloaded one them. Or kneel above me after I have come all over your pussy, fingering yourself and showing me how you like your fingers, tasting the both of us before sitting over me. then lips just out of reach, kneeling over my face and looking down at me saying, "look at my pussy and what I have done to it. I need to come, and need you to please me. Lick me, I need you to make me come with your face."

Now wait one goddamn minute before you continue. Shut up! I'm making the rules here. First rule, everything you say you want done to you goes out the window. Don't tell me what you want, I'm going to show you what I'm going to do. Understand me? Every time you open your mouth you get nothing. Here's the thing, baby cakes...for the next few hours, I'm calling the shots. Shots no longer exist for you and I'm drawing you a new goddamn road map. One that's going to satisfy me!! You're just my toy and don't you forget it. This finger is going to finger what ever it fúcking wants, and if you don't like it....well, that simply isn't an option. You will like it and you'll sit your ass down and remember that I'm in goddamn charge. Now, the first thing I want...stick your thumb in your mouth and suck it. You're going start by acting like the little boy you are right now. Suck it good....

*whip crack*

You tell him! He should know who's boss around here by now! And when you're done bending him to your will, come right here, get down on your knees and show me what you can do with those pretty little lips of yours. ;)

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:01 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:the only reason I would say no is because it never happens, and I would just think something was up. though my only real requirement is a smile

Most? Can I take you some place private and suck on your hard cóck for a while? I've got no hidden agenda, I've just been wanting to have it in my mouth for a long time.

Of course you can, you coquettish little miss. You can also grab my sac and make me kiss your nipples after I have unloaded one them. Or kneel above me after I have come all over your pussy, fingering yourself and showing me how you like your fingers, tasting the both of us before sitting over me. then lips just out of reach, kneeling over my face and looking down at me saying, "look at my pussy and what I have done to it. I need to come, and need you to please me. Lick me, I need you to make me come with your face."

Now wait one goddamn minute before you continue. Shut up! I'm making the rules here. First rule, everything you say you want done to you goes out the window. Don't tell me what you want, I'm going to show you what I'm going to do. Understand me? Every time you open your mouth you get nothing. Here's the thing, baby cakes...for the next few hours, I'm calling the shots. Shots no longer exist for you and I'm drawing you a new goddamn road map. One that's going to satisfy me!! You're just my toy and don't you forget it. This finger is going to finger what ever it fúcking wants, and if you don't like it....well, that simply isn't an option. You will like it and you'll sit your ass down and remember that I'm in goddamn charge. Now, the first thing I want...stick your thumb in your mouth and suck it. You're going start by acting like the little boy you are right now. Suck it good....

*whip crack*

If I sit my ass down Mistress, how will you put your finger where ever you please...
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am

mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:

*whip crack*

If I sit my ass down Mistress, how will you put your finger where ever you please...

That's only the first instruction, learn to obey and you will get told when she needs you to stand on your head.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 am

mx6 wrote:
That's only the first instruction, learn to obey and you will get told when she needs you to stand on your head.

No that would make for some easy ass violation
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:07 am

mostirreverent wrote:
mx6 wrote:

I don't think she's into donkeys!

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:39 am

mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
mx6 wrote:

You two. My sweet boys.

I was kinda trying to make a point. Submission and domination are not just BDSM terms, they play a part in all kinds of sex and relationships, and friendships. Though I don't think a lot of people realize it.

Mosti, you have so many rules. It defeats the purpose of letting someone take control over you. The beauty of it is not having any expectations. Releasing everything. Wonderful feeling.

Personally, I think Mosti would intimidate me in bed, and I'd probably bore you to tears because of it.

Wait, what am I saying? Mosti and I are fûcking....

I mean...Mosti, sometimes you intimidate me in bed. Sometimes I want to do things to you but I don't because I think you won't like it. Chill out and let me surprise you. Now come fùck me. Bring some M&Ms for afterwards.

It's like when Max and I fùck. Yes, we're fùcking too. All he says to me is "Take control". And I do, and he goes crazy like a banshee. He's so much fun to do things to. I do what I want to do with that gorgeous hairy body of his.

Btw, when are you two going to tag team me?

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:44 am

I've been told I make women feel very comfortable in bed. I will lead, but also follow a lead if presented with one. I would make you want to lead, and feel right at home doing so, and comfortable with all of your decisions and desires. There is nothing much I wouldn't be up for. My greatest thrill is knowing a women is doing something she desires doing, and encourage such. I want you to tease me and to tease you to no end. I want you to want, and will make you want.

Now tell me what sweet thing is between your legs. Present and Introduce me to her, and tell me all about her knowing how much I want her. Look at me and see my wants...
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:27 am

Elysa wrote:
mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
mx6 wrote:

You two. My sweet boys.

I was kinda trying to make a point. Submission and domination are not just BDSM terms, they play a part in all kinds of sex and relationships, and friendships. Though I don't think a lot of people realize it.

Mosti, you have so many rules. It defeats the purpose of letting someone take control over you. The beauty of it is not having any expectations. Releasing everything. Wonderful feeling.

Personally, I think Mosti would intimidate me in bed, and I'd probably bore you to tears because of it.

Wait, what am I saying? Mosti and I are fûcking....

I mean...Mosti, sometimes you intimidate me in bed. Sometimes I want to do things to you but I don't because I think you won't like it. Chill out and let me surprise you. Now come fùck me. Bring some M&Ms for afterwards.

It's like when Max and I fùck. Yes, we're fùcking too. All he says to me is "Take control". And I do, and he goes crazy like a banshee. He's so much fun to do things to. I do what I want to do with that gorgeous hairy body of his.

Btw, when are you two going to tag team me?

I have no problem sharing, but I will have to go to school to swat up on Mosti's rules. :)

I want you on the top of one of those little green hills that stick up from the open plains. They look just like lonely breasts. I want to be in the open where we can see miles, and where anyone who cares to look could see something moving, something exciting and know they were in the presence of magic.

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 am

About 8 hours. :)

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:05 am

mostirreverent wrote:I would make you want to lead, and feel right at home doing so, and comfortable with all of your decisions and desires.

Oh believe me, I'll feel right at home following my desires and then some, I wouldn't dream of (and I can't imagine) any other way.

Don't make me feel too comfortable...you can leave room for some something that will make nervous as hell.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:58 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:I would make you want to lead, and feel right at home doing so, and comfortable with all of your decisions and desires.

Oh believe me, I'll feel right at home following my desires and then some, I wouldn't dream of (and I can't imagine) any other way.

Don't make me feel too comfortable...you can leave room for some something that will make nervous as hell.

Even if comfortable stepping to the precipice, there is still excitement to be found balancing and teetering at it's edge. I would just make you wish to make the first few steps, with a warm glow, but still experiencing the building heat of anticipation and uncertainty ...
Last edited by mostirreverent on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:36 pm

mostirreverent wrote:... but still experiencing the billing heat of anticipation and uncertainty...

I shall look at my next mobile bill in a completely different light! :shock:

Oh I forgot, Americans call them "checks ".

Lady J 624
Princess

Postby Lady J 624 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:24 am

mx6 wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:... but still experiencing the billing heat of anticipation and uncertainty...

At a restaurant you can pay the bill or the check. But you can write a check to pay your utility bill :D
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 am

mx6 wrote:

:lol:
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

mx6
M'Lady

Postby mx6 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:16 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
mx6 wrote:

At a restaurant you can pay the bill or the check. But you can write a check to pay your utility bill :D

So in America you eat your meal you get the check, you check the check, you write a check to pay for the check the waiter checks your check matches the check and then you check out!

No wonder you elected Donald Trump!

Return to “Bedroom Chat”