sex everyday

Discuss love and sex
diana_robertson
M'Lady

Re: sex everyday

Postby diana_robertson » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Elysa wrote:Morning is my favorite. Starting the day off right.

Waking up with him inside me. Beautiful.

Its a lovely release of endorphins to start the day

Ab1983

Postby Ab1983 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:35 am

Elysa wrote:Morning is my favorite. Starting the day off right.

Waking up with him inside me. Beautiful.

Lucky you darling;)

ext13
Wet behind the ears

Postby ext13 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:21 pm

diana_robertson wrote:
Starshine wrote:I think the biggest danger is that sex can become something you do when you go to bed at night, almost a habit, as opposed to a passion thing. I even have a friend who says it helps her sleep. In the words of my old maths teacher "not good enough".

Ive always enjoyed bedroom sex in the morning much more than at night, it's the best way to start the day.

I totally agree Diana, I love it best in the morning and am usually harder and last longer :)

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 pm

How does one define the term normal when it comes to sex?
It is what it is.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:How does one define the term normal when it comes to sex?
It is what it is.

Exactly.

So many people ask about the normality of sex because they don't know how look within for the answer. They're too busy worrying about what The Jones's are doing across the street rather paying attention to themselves.

We've been conditioned by so many outlets, and as a result, many people are not capable of defining what sex means to them, what they want, and why they do it.

All my friends in high school were having sex at 16. One other friend of mine and I waited. Not for any moral or religious reasons, simply because the opportunities for us never arose. We spend hours talking about "what was wrong with us". We immediately jumped to the conclusion that boys didn't like us because it seemed like everyone was doing it but us. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

We did, however, discover one different thing about us. All our friends who were having sex at 15 and 16, picked guys to sleep with who we thought were losers to the highest degree. Really shallow, stupid and conceded. Men I hate to this day.

We wanted someone we could talk to, someone kind and sensitive. I was 19 and she was 20 when our first times happened. My first time was wonderful and memorable. I think both our mother's helped us to raise our standards. Oh don't get me wrong, I've dated some real freako-assholes. But for the most part, I remained patient and figured out early on how to define my own desires. Desires that change over the course of a lifetime.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Elysa wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:How does one define the term normal when it comes to sex?
It is what it is.

Exactly.

So many people ask about the normality of sex because they don't know how look within for the answer. They're too busy worrying about what The Jones's are doing across the street rather paying attention to themselves.

We've been conditioned by so many outlets, and as a result, many people are not capable of defining what sex means to them, what they want, and why they do it.

All my friends in high school were having sex at 16. One other friend of mine and I waited. Not for any moral or religious reasons, simply because the opportunities for us never arose. We spend hours talking about "what was wrong with us". We immediately jumped to the conclusion that boys didn't like us because it seemed like everyone was doing it but us. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

We did, however, discover one different thing about us. All our friends who were having sex at 15 and 16, picked guys to sleep with who we thought were losers to the highest degree. Really shallow, stupid and conceded. Men I hate to this day.

We wanted someone we could talk to, someone kind and sensitive. I was 19 and she was 20 when our first times happened. My first time was wonderful and memorable. I think both our mother's helped us to raise our standards. Oh don't get me wrong, I've dated some real freako-assholes. But for the most part, I remained patient and figured out early on how to define my own desires. Desires that change over the course of a lifetime.

Patience, discipline, and selectivity are tough lessons for so many people to learn.
But these things lead to a successful outcome.

hummerpaar

Postby hummerpaar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Absolutely normal. Enjoy it while you can. Read Forums like this and number of people who no longer enjoy doing it or lost appetite as it became routine or which ever reason for no longer having sex often and enjoying it.
We are 38 years together and have sex every day we can. I travel a lot and therefore the everyday is limited to weekends or holidays.
In any event we both masturbate daily if not twice a day, even when I am away.
Enjoy it!
I am a man and happily married for 38 years. My wife and I love sex and we are very active. Actually never more active before in our lives. As we get more mature, we discover new things and new pleasures. Looking 4 new pleasures and share.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”