Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Discuss love and sex
louise_heels
Duchess

Re: Whats the naughtiest thing you've done the past week?

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:05 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:
louise_heels wrote:yes, bra and knicks are both satiny material in blue

Nice - matching set :-) Very sexy. Shame you can't slip your fingers inside them and release your stress ;-)

I was just about to try and get some relief and at that moment one of the directors here whizzed passed my desk and said a quick "hello" to me, thank god she didn't stop in my work area!!

feeling very naughty now. throbbing like crazy
Lx

Alleycat2017

Postby Alleycat2017 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 pm

louise_heels wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
louise_heels wrote:yes, bra and knicks are both satiny material in blue

Nice - matching set :-) Very sexy. Shame you can't slip your fingers inside them and release your stress ;-)

I was just about to try and get some relief and at that moment one of the directors here whizzed passed my desk and said a quick "hello" to me, thank god she didn't stop in my work area!!

feeling very naughty now. throbbing like crazy
Lx

I've locked my door and given in ;-) too turned on to do anything else. Bet you wish someone was knelt between your legs right now

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:09 pm

wishing I had a lockable door!
mmmmmm that could be nice, depending on who it was

Alleycat2017

Postby Alleycat2017 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

louise_heels wrote:wishing I had a lockable door!
mmmmmm that could be nice, depending on who it was

Shame you don't! They'd be kneeling down, pulling your kickers to the side, tongue darting around your cl*t, fingers teasing too. Those smooth legs would be wrapped around them, not wanting to let them move....

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

I've got to go out in a moment. feeling very throbby and so sensitive now!
x

Alleycat2017

Postby Alleycat2017 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 pm

louise_heels wrote:I've got to go out in a moment. feeling very throbby and so sensitive now!
x

:( was enjoying this. Hope you get your concentration back soon ;-)

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:00 pm

while I was outside the chilly cold air was cutting right through me! lol back in the office now
x

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:16 pm

louise_heels wrote:while I was outside the chilly cold air was cutting right through me! lol back in the office now
x

Did you dump those wet knickers while you were away Louise?
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:18 pm

yes, feeling even naughtier now :shock: :D :oops:
x

Mati
Wet behind the ears

Postby Mati » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:02 pm

louise_heels wrote:yes, feeling even naughtier now :shock: :D :oops:
x

What a lovely feeling, I'm home from work already and can now imagine my tongue exploring between your legs.

Gina-G
Chatter

Postby Gina-G » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Me first please!
Ditch the knickers; shaved or Brazilian is good.

Mati
Wet behind the ears

Postby Mati » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Gina-G wrote:Me first please!

I don't know why but I have been horny as hell all day today. I had to wear looser jeans at work!

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 pm

This weekend we had sex for the last time as single people. We went out with a bang. We didn't leave the house.

Anyway. The reason being, naturally we've always liked to experiment throughout our sex lives. Here's something we want both to try for the first time. No sex before marriage. Ok, ok, so technically it won't count because we already have. But we have three weeks left before we get married and we plan on never being single again. So this is the last chance to try it.

Here's the plan we came up with in-between fúcking all weekend. From the morning of February 12th until the night of March 3rd. No sex. No oral, no playing, can't watch each other do anything. Can't even masturbate alone. He can't touch my boobs. No dirty talk or texts. No anal. Nothing!!

We can sleep in the same bed, kiss and hold hands. Back massages are allowed too.

I'm excited to abstain for 3 three weeks. I think it will be fun. My best friend doesn't think we'll be able to do it. She owes us dinner if we can, we owe her and her daughter dinner if we cave.

The night after nuptials on March 3rd, there's going to be a big earthquake on the western side of the U.S. That will be us.

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Elysa wrote:This weekend we had sex for the last time as single people. We went out with a bang. We didn't leave the house.

Anyway. The reason being, naturally we've always liked to experiment throughout our sex lives. Here's something we want both to try for the first time. No sex before marriage. Ok, ok, so technically it won't count because we already have. But we have three weeks left before we get married and we plan on never being single again. So this is the last chance to try it.

Here's the plan we came up with in-between fúcking all weekend. From the morning of February 12th until the night of March 3rd. No sex. No oral, no playing, can't watch each other do anything. Can't even masturbate alone. He can't touch my boobs. No dirty talk or texts. No anal. Nothing!!

We can sleep in the same bed, kiss and hold hands. Back massages are allowed too.

I'm excited to abstain for 3 three weeks. I think it will be fun. My best friend doesn't think we'll be able to do it. She owes us dinner if we can, we owe her and her daughter dinner if we cave.

The night after nuptials on March 3rd, there's going to be a big earthquake on the western side of the U.S. That will be us.

Thats wonderful. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
My husband and I are going on our honeymoon at the end of March for our second wedding aniversary. We weren’t able to go on a honeymoon when we got married although we planned to. The reason being is that his friend (an older and sisterly woman) wanted to come with us when we broke the news to her. Yes! She wanted to come with us on our honeymoon. She is a hyperactive manic woman and I dont like her very much. She chats away like a machine gun and wants to be the center of attention all the time and listens to crap music and takes selfies all the time. İt gets on my nerves and she jumps into everything without waiting for an invitation; and she just invited herself to our honeymoon. How thoughtless of her. I can never forget. It wasnt my idea to go on a honeymoon my husband had suggested it and I got exited about it since its the first and last time I’m getting married. We were sitting there and this woman and my husband were taking about what they would do and where they will visit ect as if it’s thier honeymoon and I’m just the third party. What got to me was that my husband didn’t object and when I talked to him later he thought it was ok for her to come. İn fact he said “whats wrong if she comes, we wont be sleeping in the same room”. Oh thank God for that! I was really upset and we called the whole thing off because my husband didnt have the assertiveness to tell her we wanted to go on our honeymoon alone as a couple, and I thought he couldnt see that it was special for me and I wanted to be alone with him. We had one of our first heated arguements. Anyway we cancelled the honeymoon then later my husband understood me and apologized. This will be his make up for the honeymoon we missed with two years delay. I hope it will be a bang and you have given me an idea I wonder what my husband will think about it lets see :) .

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

boring
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Return to “Bedroom Chat”