what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Priestess
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Purple satin and lace nickers

Up4it-1111
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Re:

Postby Up4it-1111 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 am

[quote="happygirl"]i dont have any on right now :P :twisted: :wink:[/quot

Wow, and what is the colour without?:)

Debbie1980
Just warming up
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Debbie1980 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:30 am

Black

kaitlynn Kenny
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby kaitlynn Kenny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 pm

:tounge: I'm wearing a black with red rose pattern lace over my black fishnet crotchless bodystockings

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2569
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby louise_heels » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:41 pm

kaitlynn Kenny wrote: :tounge: I'm wearing a black with red rose pattern lace over my black fishnet crotchless bodystockings


sounds gorgeous Kaitlynn, I'm in cream ones today with black trim
x

User avatar
Mac
FF Royalty
Posts: 3180
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:39 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Mac » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:44 pm

lavender and pink
:D :girl: :angel: :D

Alleycat2017
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Alleycat2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

ChristinaIsHere wrote:Purple satin and lace nickers


Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!

User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Priestess
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:Purple satin and lace nickers


Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!


Nothing beats it after a hot shower then a bit of lotion for hydration on the skin then slip into some satin undies. I love that sensation with satin and silk.

Alleycat2017
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Alleycat2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:00 pm

ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:Purple satin and lace nickers


Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!


Nothing beats it after a hot shower then a bit of lotion for hydration on the skin then slip into some satin undies. I love that sensation with satin and silk.


Exactly - it's the slightly cool feeling as well as it's so smooth. Shame I'm stuck at work - would love that feeling right now!

User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Priestess
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:Purple satin and lace nickers


Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!


Nothing beats it after a hot shower then a bit of lotion for hydration on the skin then slip into some satin undies. I love that sensation with satin and silk.


Exactly - it's the slightly cool feeling as well as it's so smooth. Shame I'm stuck at work - would love that feeling right now!


Yes! Satin panties can be worn anywhere. I love that feeling.

Alleycat2017
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Alleycat2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:11 pm

ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:Purple satin and lace nickers


Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!


Nothing beats it after a hot shower then a bit of lotion for hydration on the skin then slip into some satin undies. I love that sensation with satin and silk.


Exactly - it's the slightly cool feeling as well as it's so smooth. Shame I'm stuck at work - would love that feeling right now!


Yes! Satin panties can be worn anywhere. I love that feeling.


So do you wear satin often?

User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Priestess
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:
Love the feel of satin on skin..... they sound lovely!


Nothing beats it after a hot shower then a bit of lotion for hydration on the skin then slip into some satin undies. I love that sensation with satin and silk.


Exactly - it's the slightly cool feeling as well as it's so smooth. Shame I'm stuck at work - would love that feeling right now!


Yes! Satin panties can be worn anywhere. I love that feeling.


So do you wear satin often?


Unfortunately no, its a very nice luxury and I have a few pair of satin and lace undies, but not for everyday. I dont wear everyday. My nightgown is soft like satin and cooling to the skin almost like Im not wearing it, its that soft but its not satin.
What about you?

Alleycat2017
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Alleycat2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Pretty much the same. One or two satin but mostly mesh or cotton. A few lace pairs too - prefer satin though! Got a nice satin slip that I just love....

User avatar
ChristinaIsHere
Priestess
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:59 am

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Alleycat2017 wrote:Pretty much the same. One or two satin but mostly mesh or cotton. A few lace pairs too - prefer satin though! Got a nice satin slip that I just love....


Oh thats nice. Satin Ive noticed has lace many times especially around the bosom area and at the feet as well. They just go well together. When I find a nice slip like that that I love to wear I usually end up getting a spare in a different color to wear. I try to avoid some lace as I dont like it to be scratchy against my breasts. Does your slip have lace?

Alleycat2017
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Re: what colour knickers/panties are u wearing today

Postby Alleycat2017 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:50 pm

ChristinaIsHere wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:Pretty much the same. One or two satin but mostly mesh or cotton. A few lace pairs too - prefer satin though! Got a nice satin slip that I just love....


Oh thats nice. Satin Ive noticed has lace many times especially around the bosom area and at the feet as well. They just go well together. When I find a nice slip like that that I love to wear I usually end up getting a spare in a different color to wear. I try to avoid some lace as I dont like it to be scratchy against my breasts. Does your slip have lace?


No lace for this one. Just plain satin and some really narrow straps. Not that it usually stays on for long when I wear it...... :lol:


Return to “The Pink Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests