Friendly with exs?

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
emilycurious
M'Lady

Friendly with exs?

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Are you friendly with your exs?
And how friendly?
I'm not usually. But my current g/f is. In fact she's even good friends with my ex!
Just curious, rather than worried or anything.
Thing is I'd like to friendly with an ex (actually the same ex that she is friendly with) but I'm not sure I can just be friends. I miss her for non-sexual, non-romantic reasons, but I think I'll see it as a package, I'll not be able to separate the past from the present/future.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: Friendly with exs?

Postby emilycurious » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 pm

No one? Really?
Well fuçk you very much and don't think I'm posting any more lesbian massage videos for you skanks to enjoy.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

ChristinaIsHere
Wizard

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:44 am

Are you friendly with your exs?
And how friendly?
I'm not usually. But my current g/f is. In fact she's even good friends with my ex!
Just curious, rather than worried or anything.
Thing is I'd like to friendly with an ex (actually the same ex that she is friendly with) but I'm not sure I can just be friends. I miss her for non-sexual, non-romantic reasons, but I think I'll see it as a package, I'll not be able to separate the past from the present/future.
Most of them yes for years afterwards but after a few more years no, but there are still a few where we're great friends to this day we speak and have moved past our past. Everyone moves on.

Its very mature of you to accept your current and your ex's friendship. If I had a hard time letting go of the old image of what I had Id be uncomfortable but I applaud you for your efforts and it sucks it seems a tough one.

Sorry Im late in responding

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:23 pm

So what the hell happened to Emily?

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:09 am

Not that many to speak of and I've been married for over 15y so in general I'd say no. At the time, just moved on. My one Fem-eX answer is yes for some time after, maybe 10 years as I think it was more friendly convince than true love and we kept each others bed warm at night, but havnt spoken in 10 years.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”