.b d s m.

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

.b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Hiya all,,xxxx.I'm new on this site.
My name is Tululah,,I'm 31 and bi-sexual.
I live in Cornwall England and have a very active and varied sex life.
One of my loves is bdsm,,i have a close friend with a private dungeon,,It's beautifully equipped with almost everything
a girl could wish for,,and It's WOMEN only.
I'd love to chat with women of a similar outlook to me and to share thoughts and experiences,,I've done quite a lot of
different ordeals in the dungeon,,the cane,,lash,,ridden the 4 wooden ponys we have,,tried various f--k machines,,
entertained other ladies to torment and to sexual pleasure,,I've tried electrolysis too,,i love the electrode pads used on
my bottom while being f--ked by machine,,done well it changes everything.
If anyone is interested please call me to chat,,I'm very outgoing and friendly.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,,kisses for everyone.

User avatar
Starshine
Regent Empress
Posts: 5370
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Starshine » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:26 pm

:lol:

lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

Re: .b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Hiya Starshine.
Thank you for the reply,,,not sure what it means though.
xxx.

User avatar
Starshine
Regent Empress
Posts: 5370
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Starshine » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:03 pm

It means this is hilarious! :lol:

lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

Re: .b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Yes i thought that,,,but why,,,???????,,do tell.

User avatar
Tina TV
Master Wizard
Posts: 1816
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:00 pm
Location: Hampshire, UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Tina TV » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:12 am

Four years on Fetlife.

Not one word in her profile, not one friend, contact, love or follow.

Profile pic still a white ?

Not joined one group, or RSVP'd an event.

Love these hedonists who realy throw themselves into it body and soul.

User avatar
Starshine
Regent Empress
Posts: 5370
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Starshine » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 am

A male fantasy dungeon for women only!:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Elysa
Master Wizard
Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 am

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Elysa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:53 pm

lahlahgwen wrote:Hiya all,,xxxx.I'm new on this site.
My name is Tululah,,I'm 31 and bi-sexual.
I live in Cornwall England and have a very active and varied sex life.
One of my loves is bdsm,,i have a close friend with a private dungeon,,It's beautifully equipped with almost everything
a girl could wish for,,and It's WOMEN only.
I'd love to chat with women of a similar outlook to me and to share thoughts and experiences,,I've done quite a lot of
different ordeals in the dungeon,,the cane,,lash,,ridden the 4 wooden ponys we have,,tried various f--k machines,,
entertained other ladies to torment and to sexual pleasure,,I've tried electrolysis too,,i love the electrode pads used on
my bottom while being f--ked by machine,,done well it changes everything.
If anyone is interested please call me to chat,,I'm very outgoing and friendly.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,,kisses for everyone.



Yeah but, do you have karaoke?

User avatar
Starshine
Regent Empress
Posts: 5370
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Starshine » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Elysa wrote:
lahlahgwen wrote:Hiya all,,xxxx.I'm new on this site.
My name is Tululah,,I'm 31 and bi-sexual.
I live in Cornwall England and have a very active and varied sex life.
One of my loves is bdsm,,i have a close friend with a private dungeon,,It's beautifully equipped with almost everything
a girl could wish for,,and It's WOMEN only.
I'd love to chat with women of a similar outlook to me and to share thoughts and experiences,,I've done quite a lot of
different ordeals in the dungeon,,the cane,,lash,,ridden the 4 wooden ponys we have,,tried various f--k machines,,
entertained other ladies to torment and to sexual pleasure,,I've tried electrolysis too,,i love the electrode pads used on
my bottom while being f--ked by machine,,done well it changes everything.
If anyone is interested please call me to chat,,I'm very outgoing and friendly.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,,kisses for everyone.



Yeah but, do you have karaoke?


What are you going to sing?

lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

Re: .b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 pm

Hiya.
No we don't have Kareoke,,,do you think we sould get one,,?????

lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

Re: .b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:54 pm

I was rather hoping to find a few adult women who are into some b d s m,,,sadly it seems
i was wrong,,,but hey-ho,,not to worry all i really wanted to do was to share some thoughts
and experiences,,,not juvenile comments.

User avatar
Starshine
Regent Empress
Posts: 5370
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Location: UK

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Starshine » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:31 pm

In case you had not noticed, this site is called “Female First”. Thanks, but we do not do male fantasies.

lahlahgwen
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:13 pm
Location: Cornwall England.
Contact:

Re: .b d s m.

Postby lahlahgwen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Hiya.
I think maybe I've presented myself somewhat wrongly,,,as i say i was hoping to
meet,a few like minded women to chat to,,it seems that won't happen on here.
We make and post films/videos on various sites so "male fantasy" is hard to avoid,,
the women only thing is simply in our production,,we're sick of seeing men
"entertaining" women of bdsm vids.,,women do it far better,,that is why it's women
only.
As I've said this seems to be the wrong site for me I'll try an adult site instead,
Bye all,,pleasant viewing.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:12 pm

lahlahgwen wrote:Hiya all,,xxxx.I'm new on this site.
My name is Tululah,,I'm 31 and bi-sexual.
I live in Cornwall England and have a very active and varied sex life.
One of my loves is bdsm,,i have a close friend with a private dungeon,,It's beautifully equipped with almost everything
a girl could wish for,,and It's WOMEN only.
I'd love to chat with women of a similar outlook to me and to share thoughts and experiences,,I've done quite a lot of
different ordeals in the dungeon,,the cane,,lash,,ridden the 4 wooden ponys we have,,tried various f--k machines,,
entertained other ladies to torment and to sexual pleasure,,I've tried electrolysis too,,i love the electrode pads used on
my bottom while being f--ked by machine,,done well it changes everything.
If anyone is interested please call me to chat,,I'm very outgoing and friendly.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,,kisses for everyone.


:lol: :lol:

User avatar
Elysa
Master Wizard
Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:26 am

Re: .b d s m.

Postby Elysa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:25 pm

lahlahgwen wrote:Hiya.
I think maybe I've presented myself somewhat wrongly,,,as i say i was hoping to
meet,a few like minded women to chat to,,it seems that won't happen on here.
We make and post films/videos on various sites so "male fantasy" is hard to avoid,,
the women only thing is simply in our production,,we're sick of seeing men
"entertaining" women of bdsm vids.,,women do it far better,,that is why it's women
only.
As I've said this seems to be the wrong site for me I'll try an adult site instead,
Bye all,,pleasant viewing.



I'm a woman. I'm an adult. I'm open-minded. I love BDSM. I love being men's fantasy. And I love sharing my stories.

I also know an advert when I see it. I think you'll find the reason you weren't successful at getting anyone to sell to here is because we actually are adults and not poor suckers who'll fall for anything. But don't worry! There's plenty of websites where you'll find those poor suckers.

Here's a really good website that will give you insight on how to improve your business tactics.

It's got this search option where you can find this thing called a job.

https://www.indeed.com/worldwide


Return to “The Pink Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests