Help! Confused by my feelings.

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Indigo Moon
Beginner! Talk to me!

Help! Confused by my feelings.

Postby Indigo Moon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello Everyone
I am new to the forum, so please be gentle. I am in such a conundrum about my feelings, I can't seem to function.
I made friends with a lesbian, I have always been attracted to women too, even though I just finished an 8 yr relationship with a man, and have a son.
When I first saw her, it literally felt like being hit by a thunderbolt, I had to get to know her, she is intelligent, amazing, beautiful, her voice is awesome, she is unbelievable, I have never had such a strong reaction to any person like that, it felt so familiar like we had met before. We became friends and get on like a house on fire. I was single and so was she, I flirted with her and she complimented me back. Fast forward a few months. I had a dream about her at a party with a new partner, and in the dream when she saw my reaction, she said she didn't realise how I felt, I fobbed her off telling her it was OK and to be happy.
Just before Christmas, she told me she has got a new partner, I thought I was going to burst out crying, I was numb, she must have saw my reaction, it took me about 20 secs to compose myself before I could speak, she then said that she had never felt this way about anyone, Christ I used those exact words for her, it was as if she picked them out my mind. We even got each other an almost identical Christmas gift... I'm so mixed up about my feelings for her. What the hell do I do now?

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: Help! Confused by my feelings.

Postby emilycurious » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:34 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: Help! Confused by my feelings.

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Indigo Moon wrote:Hello Everyone
I am new to the forum, so please be gentle. I am in such a conundrum about my feelings, I can't seem to function.
I made friends with a lesbian, I have always been attracted to women too, even though I just finished an 8 yr relationship with a man, and have a son.
When I first saw her, it literally felt like being hit by a thunderbolt, I had to get to know her, she is intelligent, amazing, beautiful, her voice is awesome, she is unbelievable, I have never had such a strong reaction to any person like that, it felt so familiar like we had met before. We became friends and get on like a house on fire. I was single and so was she, I flirted with her and she complimented me back. Fast forward a few months. I had a dream about her at a party with a new partner, and in the dream when she saw my reaction, she said she didn't realise how I felt, I fobbed her off telling her it was OK and to be happy.
Just before Christmas, she told me she has got a new partner, I thought I was going to burst out crying, I was numb, she must have saw my reaction, it took me about 20 secs to compose myself before I could speak, she then said that she had never felt this way about anyone, Christ I used those exact words for her, it was as if she picked them out my mind. We even got each other an almost identical Christmas gift... I'm so mixed up about my feelings for her. What the hell do I do now?

First take a breath.
Next, see here our and explain to her what you have stated above.
At one time or another, we all have had some sort of epic moment like the one you have described above.
When you are strongly attracted to another, it is a wonderful feeling.
Communication is so important when it comes to developing a relationship with another human being.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”