What's the difference in men and woman pleasure

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Peytonh
Beginner! Talk to me!

What's the difference in men and woman pleasure

Postby Peytonh » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:22 pm

So this is just to get more opinions, but sometimes I wonder what the difference would be in a guy doing the same things as a girl? Is it the whole experience that's different ? The orgasms would obviously feel the same wouldn't they? What exactly makes being with a girl a bit more exciting than being with a guy? Is it just curiosity?

emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: What's the difference in men and woman pleasure

Postby emilycurious » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Your mileage may vary, but for me everything is better with a woman.
Yes the sex, the pleasure, the orgasms, all the eroticism is awesome beyond description, but so is the love, the compassion, the empathy, the sharing, just being together.
But, of course, you could have this with a man too.
You're only limitation is yourself.
I love curiosity! Go explore!
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:46 am

Difference? Around about an extra hour or so!

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:32 am

I don't think one is better bit rather more than just different.

Being with a female has the pluses of being slower, softer and more reading your mine as after all they have the same bits as you and hence more understanding of what you want. Can be very sensual.

Being with the right guy still achieved the same goal but he tends to be faster, more raw and more Tarzan and Jane more intense and physical. I also like the ability for my partner to throw me around.

I'm happily married to a guy for 15 years and if I had to make a choice for a lifetime partner no chance for anything else it would be male because one thing I get wirh a male is the feeling after sex of being well "nailed".

Since meeting my husband I became less interested in orgasming and having penetration with women. I just enjoy the kissing, caressing, massaging and breast play. I can do this around the pool for sometime. But later I want my husband to take me "home".

happygirl
Transcendent Poster

Postby happygirl » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Completely different with women it's more sensual, soft and lasts longer :wink:
:bighug:

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:09 pm

I think that women are just more naturally loving individuals.
We are more sympathetic and empathetic than men.
We have a greater capacity to love things and to feel things deeper than men.
We are capable of having multiple orgasms.
We are mentally and emotionally stronger than men.
Our pleasure, when it comes, is much stronger.

shooter
Chat Master

Postby shooter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:31 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:I think that women are just more naturally loving individuals.

F***k me I'm jealous ! 'specially the multiple orgasms.
Shooter

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 am

shooter wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:I think that women are just more naturally loving individuals.

Shooter

Multiple orgasms are easy. It's not the gender of your partner who controls them, or the quantity of lovers. It's you. You are in control of your orgasms - how many you have, how often and their intensity. Mutual orgasms are hit or miss, but again, gender is not a factor in achieving them.

Bottom line is the partner. Full stop! You either have chemistry the individual you have sex with or you don't. If you don't orgasm with any particular person, then maybe you're not compatible with them in bed. While Jean-Louise describes sex with a woman as more pleasurable, she's describing it as being more pleasurable for her. Not in general.

You define you! When you do that, you'll also come to realize that orgasms are not the sole purpose of sex. In fact, they play a very small role.

Coming is like a napkin at dinner time. It's up to you if you want one, you can always have one if you want, but what is on your plate in more important.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:13 pm

shooter wrote:

Shooter

Multiple orgasms. It’s a wonderful thing.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Elysa wrote:
shooter wrote:

Shooter

Multiple orgasms are easy. It's not the gender of your partner who controls them, or the quantity of lovers. It's you. You are in control of your orgasms - how many you have, how often and their intensity. Mutual orgasms are hit or miss, but again, gender is not a factor in achieving them.

Bottom line is the partner. Full stop! You either have chemistry the individual you have sex with or you don't. If you don't orgasm with any particular person, then maybe you're not compatible with them in bed. While Jean-Louise describes sex with a woman as more pleasurable, she's describing it as being more pleasurable for her. Not in general.

You define you! When you do that, you'll also come to realize that orgasms are not the sole purpose of sex. In fact, they play a very small role.

Coming is like a napkin at dinner time. It's up to you if you want one, you can always have one if you want, but what is on your plate in more important.

True that

Delpedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Delpedro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:42 pm

I agree with almost everything you said apart from capacity to love things and mental and emotional strenght. I believe women and man can love something just as strongly as each other. And in most things , women I think are stronger mentally and emotionally but there is certain things/situations where I think men are stronger mentally and emotionally. I just see this connected to the way that genetically we evolved our strenghts to different things men and women face in life. On a different topic, I do, like most men, envy multiple orgasms. But maybe that is the reason men are more "focused" on having a lot more sex that women. Almost like man need quantity and women quality .

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Delpedro wrote:

I agree with almost everything you said apart from capacity to love things and mental and emotional strenght. I believe women and man can love something just as strongly as each other. And in most things , women I think are stronger mentally and emotionally but there is certain things/situations where I think men are stronger mentally and emotionally. I just see this connected to the way that genetically we evolved our strenghts to different things men and women face in life. On a different topic, I do, like most men, envy multiple orgasms. But maybe that is the reason men are more "focused" on having a lot more sex that women. Almost like man need quantity and women quality .

Sorry to disagree with you, but I do believe that women are mentally and emotionally stronger. Hormones cause women problems at times.
These same hormones help us to love stronger and deeper than men. And we tend to me much more loyal to those we love.
And women need quantity and quality of sex every bit as much, if no more so than men. The trouble is that most men cannot really fulfill the needs of your average woman.
Most women will not be honest enough to tell men that they have not reached orgasm or that the sex was unfulfilling, but that is the truth much of the time. Unfortunately.
It took me years to have the courage to say, “Dear, I did not get there. Please continue, if you are physically possible.”
Women have the capacity to go longer during sex, and we recover and are ready to go over and over again. This is a fact.

Delpedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Delpedro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
Delpedro wrote:

Sorry to disagree with you, but I do believe that women are mentally and emotionally stronger. Hormones cause women problems at times.
These same hormones help us to love stronger and deeper than men. And we tend to me much more loyal to those we love.
And women need quantity and quality of sex every bit as much, if no more so than men. The trouble is that most men cannot really fulfill the needs of your average woman.
Most women will not be honest enough to tell men that they have not reached orgasm or that the sex was unfulfilling, but that is the truth much of the time. Unfortunately.
It took me years to have the courage to say, “Dear, I did not get there. Please continue, if you are physically possible.”
Women have the capacity to go longer during sex, and we recover and are ready to go over and over again. This is a fact.

There are many situations where most women get reduced to tears while men don't, and vice verse. Like I said in general women are mentally and emotionally stronger. As an example men tend to handle aggressive/ physicall situations better then women. Like war. Because we are genetically designed to thrive in those examples. But most other situations women are stronger. I 100% disagree that men cant/don't love something as strong as a women. Apart from mother - baby love, men can love friends, family or partners same as a women. I think u mean in general women love stronger but doesn't mean some men can't. I do agree that most men don't fulfil their partners. But again I don't think it's because they can't, it's because they don't know or don't care to do it. I say this from my own experience, I put the effort in for my partner every time and always make sure she gets her O's. Your last part again I believe it's in general and not every case. I had partners that could go longer than me, and I also had partners that I could go longer and more times than they did.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Delpedro wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Delpedro wrote:

There are many situations where most women get reduced to tears while men don't, and vice verse. Like I said in general women are mentally and emotionally stronger. As an example men tend to handle aggressive/ physicall situations better then women. Like war. Because we are genetically designed to thrive in those examples. But most other situations women are stronger. I 100% disagree that men cant/don't love something as strong as a women. Apart from mother - baby love, men can love friends, family or partners same as a women. I think u mean in general women love stronger but doesn't mean some men can't. I do agree that most men don't fulfil their partners. But again I don't think it's because they can't, it's because they don't know or don't care to do it. I say this from my own experience, I put the effort in for my partner every time and always make sure she gets her O's. Your last part again I believe it's in general and not every case. I had partners that could go longer than me, and I also had partners that I could go longer and more times than they did.

Hormones are the reason for the tears. It has nothing to do with toughness or emotional stability.
As an example men tend to handle aggressive/ physically situations better then women. Like war. Because we are genetically designed to thrive in those examples.
Are you serious or are you just a knuckle dragging neanderthal? Women are stronger is ALL situations.
I 100% disagree that men cant/don't love something as strong as a women. Apart from mother - baby love, men can love friends, family or partners same as a women.

We can agree to disagree on this, but I truly do not believe than me love as strongly as women.
I put the effort in for my partner every time and always make sure she gets her O's.
Bet you she fakes a lot of those orgasms you think she is having. Trust me on this. We women hate to hurt our male partners.

Delpedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Delpedro » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Jean-Louise wrote:
Delpedro wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Delpedro wrote:

Hormones are the reason for the tears. It has nothing to do with toughness or emotional stability.
As an example men tend to handle aggressive/ physically situations better then women. Like war. Because we are genetically designed to thrive in those examples.
Are you serious or are you just a knuckle dragging neanderthal? Women are stronger is ALL situations.
I 100% disagree that men cant/don't love something as strong as a women. Apart from mother - baby love, men can love friends, family or partners same as a women.

We can agree to disagree on this, but I truly do not believe than me love as strongly as women.
I put the effort in for my partner every time and always make sure she gets her O's.
Bet you she fakes a lot of those orgasms you think she is having. Trust me on this. We women hate to hurt our male partners.

There is no point in trying to debate this with you. In your view women are just better at everything. I don't won't to burst your bubble. You win :D

Return to “The Pink Lounge”