Topless: Yes or No?

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
mostirreverent
Angel

Re: Topless: Yes or No?

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 am

I'm pretty sure shirtless men are not "legally" allowed on public transport. Most not beach eating places are no shoes no shirt, no service.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Lettie.S
Half blood

Postby Lettie.S » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Starshine wrote:I am happy topless on the beach, but I think in the street is so wrong on many counts, that applies for men and women. I was on a bus last summer, there was a non too clean chap on there without his shirt. I do not want to sit on a seat which someone's sweaty back has been on.

For me it would depend on who the guy was, there are some guys who I wouldn't mind sitting on a seat after their sweaty back had been on it!
There are two things you shouldn't eat for breakfast, and I am not one of them.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:37 pm

Starshine wrote:
jinjin wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why must women wear tops when men can go topless?

Why can't women with no (or tiny) breasts go topless like men or why are men permitted to go topless when women can't?

Who says? I checked and it is legal for women to be topless in New York City.

JustMeA007 wrote:Why do men with large breasts not have to wear tops like women?

Why are men not permitted to wear t-shirts or swim tops in public swimming pools?

There is an accepted standard for bottom attire; why not for tops?

I think they can and it is a matter of personal choice for them. I do not ask men whether they are wearing a bra under their shirt but I have seen men wearing t-shirts or swim tops in a public swimming pool.

I am happy topless on the beach, but I think in the street is so wrong on many counts, that applies for men and women. I was on a bus last summer, there was a non too clean chap on there without his shirt. I do not want to sit on a seat which someone's sweaty back has been on.

There is nothing liberating about that photo. Ok her body is not perfect by our cultural standards but I don't see what she is trying to achieve?

As for an over weight mans man boobs (I'm talking a good C cup or bigger). Is this statement even serious? Are these Moobs sexual in any way to the bulk of the community. Is he going to drive a portion of the population to get turned on and consider raping him? More people would want them covered so they DON'T have to look at them.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:46 pm

For the guys out there that support "free the breast" I have to wonder what their true motive is. But just in case you are a one eyed feminist look up Youtube. There are a few video's of attractive woman dressed nicely but not exposing walking alone through some streets in a USA city with a secret camera and micophone on them.

This is what many women put up with every single day and the bigger the breast and/or more attractive the woman the more likely the more unwanted comments and attention they get. imagine walking say 500m to the shops, less than 10min walk and being hit on in at times a frightening or scary manner and you just wanted to buy a bottle of milk/bread. You might have come home from work dressed nicely or been out with HB for date night, but now you have to dress down which I read as "ugly yourself up". ie replace heels with flats, cover fitted/low cut tops/dresses, hide your bum etc.

Why the hell do people think this will go away if we were all topless? These low lifes of the male sex won't just get used to it. You have now given more reason to want to F-you.

In a mature controlled society it might work, just like it works in a nudist resort or even public topless/nude beach, but not population at large. And for the record I spend probably 1 day in 10 on a beach with my top off and more often at home and often with friends around the pool. I have no issue showing my boobs in a controlled environment in the right company.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 pm

suzzie76 wrote:For the guys out there that support "free the breast" I have to wonder what their true motive is. But just in case you are a one eyed feminist look up Youtube. There are a few video's of attractive woman dressed nicely but not exposing walking alone through some streets in a USA city with a secret camera and micophone on them.

This is what many women put up with every single day and the bigger the breast and/or more attractive the woman the more likely the more unwanted comments and attention they get. imagine walking say 500m to the shops, less than 10min walk and being hit on in at times a frightening or scary manner and you just wanted to buy a bottle of milk/bread. You might have come home from work dressed nicely or been out with HB for date night, but now you have to dress down which I read as "ugly yourself up". ie replace heels with flats, cover fitted/low cut tops/dresses, hide your bum etc.

Why the hell do people think this will go away if we were all topless? These low lifes of the male sex won't just get used to it. You have now given more reason to want to F-you.

In a mature controlled society it might work, just like it works in a nudist resort or even public topless/nude beach, but not population at large. And for the record I spend probably 1 day in 10 on a beach with my top off and more often at home and often with friends around the pool. I have no issue showing my boobs in a controlled environment in the right company.

You're suggesting that there is another motive other than wanting to see breasts?

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Lettie.S wrote:
Starshine wrote:I am happy topless on the beach, but I think in the street is so wrong on many counts, that applies for men and women. I was on a bus last summer, there was a non too clean chap on there without his shirt. I do not want to sit on a seat which someone's sweaty back has been on.

For me it would depend on who the guy was, there are some guys who I wouldn't mind sitting on a seat after their sweaty back had been on it!

Yuk! No! :cry:

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Starshine wrote:
Lettie.S wrote:

Yuk! No! :cry:

Agree, back sweat never that appealing

zilt
Demigod

Postby zilt » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:14 am

Lady J 624
Princess

Postby Lady J 624 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:37 am

zilt wrote:Image

Something's not quite right with that pic...I think the nipples look small :)
"I love it when a plan comes together."

Kilgoretrout1
Master Wizard

Postby Kilgoretrout1 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:53 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
zilt wrote:Image

Something's not quite right with that pic...I think the nipples look small :)

So no need for a push up bra
I am chickpea :?

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:30 am

Lady J 624 wrote:Something's not quite right with that pic...I think the nipples look small

I think the size of the nipples is the least of the problems with that photo.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

Kilgoretrout1
Master Wizard

Postby Kilgoretrout1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:16 am

franfran wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:Something's not quite right with that pic...I think the nipples look small

I think the size of the nipples is the least of the problems with that photo.....

Yeah. The lighting is weird

Lady J 624
Princess

Postby Lady J 624 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
franfran wrote:

That's what it was! :)
"I love it when a plan comes together."

Kilgoretrout1
Master Wizard

Postby Kilgoretrout1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:30 am

Lady J 624 wrote:
Kilgoretrout1 wrote:
franfran wrote:

That's what it was! :)

Once someone points it out it's obvious

Anya.186
Duchess

Postby Anya.186 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 pm

The topless double standard is hard to figure.
Recently an Ann Landers post was from a teen boy that objected to his father in law posting
pictures of his 6 YO sister topless at their pool on FB.
He inferred it caused social ***p***, but did not necessarily blame his step dad, TG.
Of course Twit Landers essentially agreed that pics on young people should not be public under any circumstances.

We are so over occupied with child sexualization that all common sense has fled.

Nudity alone is not necessarily sexual.

Look at those poor Arab women dressed in a tent with barely a peep hole to see out of.

We have been branded at birth to cover up lest anyone see our nudity.

How silly!
I used to know everything.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”