Topless: Yes or No?

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Mac
FF Royalty

Re: Topless: Yes or No?

Postby Mac » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Guest111 wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why must women wear tops when men can go topless?

Why can't women with no (or tiny) breasts go topless like men or why are men permitted to go topless when women can't?

Why do men with large breasts not have to wear tops like women?

Why are men not permitted to wear t-shirts or swim tops in public swimming pools?

There is an accepted standard for bottom attire; why not for tops?

I think women should have the same rights to go topless as men.

Men should also have to wear tops where women are required to wear them.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:17 am

Mac wrote:
Guest111 wrote:

Why can't women with no (or tiny) breasts go topless like men or why are men permitted to go topless when women can't?

Why do men with large breasts not have to wear tops like women?

Why are men not permitted to wear t-shirts or swim tops in public swimming pools?

I think women should have the same rights to go topless as men.

Men should also have to wear tops where women are required to wear them.

Nice to see you're still f*cked in the head :)

I suppose they should put little dots on men's nipples on magazine covers too...
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

jinjin

Postby jinjin » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:41 am

Who says? I checked and it is legal for women to be topless in New York City.

JustMeA007 wrote:Why do men with large breasts not have to wear tops like women?

I think they can and it is a matter of personal choice for them. I do not ask men whether they are wearing a bra under their shirt but I have seen men wearing t-shirts or swim tops in a public swimming pool.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 am

Nice tits, fun shapes

the lifting of the restriction is fairly recent as I recall
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Lettie.S
Half blood

Postby Lettie.S » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Its strange how attitudes and perceptions ebb and flow. To the ancients Greeks the male body was considered more beautiful than the female body, and showing the male genitals was quite acceptable. Personally I think the male genitals should be kept under wraps, but a finely honed male torso has a great deal of appeal. Those two women in the Spartacus film had the right idea ... just enough clothing to preserve the male modesty! :D
There are two things you shouldn't eat for breakfast, and I am not one of them.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Lettie.S wrote:Its strange how attitudes and perceptions ebb and flow. To the ancients Greeks the male body was considered more beautiful than the female body, and showing the male genitals was quite acceptable. Personally I think the male genitals should be kept under wraps, but a finely honed male torso has a great deal of appeal. Those two women in the Spartacus film had the right idea ... just enough clothing to preserve the male modesty! :D

You don't want to see the bait and tackle? Guys are better off with a loin cloth?

Lettie.S
Half blood

Postby Lettie.S » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 am

goldenbear wrote:
Lettie.S wrote:Its strange how attitudes and perceptions ebb and flow. To the ancients Greeks the male body was considered more beautiful than the female body, and showing the male genitals was quite acceptable. Personally I think the male genitals should be kept under wraps, but a finely honed male torso has a great deal of appeal. Those two women in the Spartacus film had the right idea ... just enough clothing to preserve the male modesty! :D

You don't want to see the bait and tackle? Guys are better off with a loin cloth?

Yes, let's be honest, a penis looks pretty gross, though I admit that an erect penis, whilst not the most attractive thing to look at, is a turn on for a female because it is a display of male sexual arousal.
There are two things you shouldn't eat for breakfast, and I am not one of them.

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:43 am

Lettie.S wrote:
goldenbear wrote:

Yes, let's be honest, a penis looks pretty gross, though I admit that an erect penis, whilst not the most attractive thing to look at, is a turn on for a female because it is a display of male sexual arousal.

An erection is hotter than a limp one to you? What if the limp one is huge?

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:28 am

As animals, I don't understand how we have come to the point where genitalia is found to be unattractive. It's mostly women, but some men find some vaginas to so. Though from a strictly design sense, there is a discontinuity between a man's chest or forearm say and a nut sac, so I can understand some woman's dislike of their look. However the same is true of a breast and labia, but men don't seem that upset about it.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:49 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Mac wrote:Men should also have to wear tops where women are required to wear them.

I suppose they should put little dots on men's nipples on magazine covers too...

Nothing f*cked about it, just have the same standard for both women & men as to when tops are required.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

goldenbear
Wizard

Postby goldenbear » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Mac wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Mac wrote:Men should also have to wear tops where women are required to wear them.

Nothing f*cked about it, just have the same standard for both women & men as to when tops are required.

Why are men's nipples different than women's??? This is a great question! Mind blowing!

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 am

don't mind mine played with, and some women love to, I could take it or leave it. aways wished it felt as good as it appears to be for women
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:37 pm

The female breast is sexual! Mother nature spent 100'000's yrs maybe less ensuring the the only mammal had a permanently enlarged breast once she reaches sexual maturity she displays her fertility with a perky pair of milk bottles. Over time the male of species could get enough and the female breast progressively got bigger and bigger as the bigger they were the more sexual interactions she had and hence more likely to pass on her DNA compared to her flat chested sisters.

There is strong evidence that even in modern industrial era woman's bodies are still changing entering sexual maturity younger and breasts even bigger for the same body size compared to the Victorian era.

Men's chests on the other hand while can be considered sexual to a point, is far lower on the sexy scale as men are more attracted by appearance and women more so by other aspects of her male companion. For example pre-hstoric woman worked out long ago beauty in a male is no good unless your man can bring home the bacon and feed you and your energy demanding off-spring. Women reciprocated by displaying the beautiful breasts and letting him throw a leg over. My husband said this was ancient prostitution in the couples cave.

Today women still wear bras to retain the perky look, or make them even look bigger and clothing to show them off. Woman's fashion is very much focused on showing off the body more than it ever was. Female TV reporters are wearing less jackets and more body-con dresses and considered professional at the same time.

I go to nudist resorts and have nude/topless parties at home frequently, I see the guys looking at the more attractive women, especially younger as generally many couples in nudist are older. There is a reason guys at nudist resorts carry a towel and its used frequently (covering their erection). Its funny to watch them sleeping on the lounge and getting obviously erotic dreams.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:29 am

suzzie76 wrote:The female breast is sexual! Mother nature spent 100'000's yrs maybe less ensuring the the only mammal had a permanently enlarged breast once she reaches sexual maturity she displays her fertility with a perky pair of milk bottles. Over time the male of species could get enough and the female breast progressively got bigger and bigger as the bigger they were the more sexual interactions she had and hence more likely to pass on her DNA compared to her flat chested sisters.

There is strong evidence that even in modern industrial era woman's bodies are still changing entering sexual maturity younger and breasts even bigger for the same body size compared to the Victorian era.

I'll grant you sexually selected breast may be the reason for a historical change, but the bit about more recent changes in puberty and size is probably due to hormones in our food supply.

Yes, they are sexual organs, like it or not, which is why they are covered, and not freely shone
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 am

jinjin wrote:

Who says? I checked and it is legal for women to be topless in New York City.

JustMeA007 wrote:Why do men with large breasts not have to wear tops like women?

I think they can and it is a matter of personal choice for them. I do not ask men whether they are wearing a bra under their shirt but I have seen men wearing t-shirts or swim tops in a public swimming pool.

I am happy topless on the beach, but I think in the street is so wrong on many counts, that applies for men and women. I was on a bus last summer, there was a non too clean chap on there without his shirt. I do not want to sit on a seat which someone's sweaty back has been on.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”