Topless: Yes or No?

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Aye1

Re: Topless: Yes or No?

Postby Aye1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:26 pm

zilt wrote:
Lisaa1980 wrote:I want to sunbathe topless in the beach and my husband considers that it's disrespect for him. I don't feel that it's true. Am I wrong??

Hi your 100% right, it's a common in socities being Toplees on beach or backyard or in parks for sunbathing, don't get me wrong your husband is silly and unsure and untreated guy.

I do sunbathing topless, my boyfriend never stop me, rather he compliments me being topless even he helped me rubbing sunloation on my body.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

DDtop
Just warming up

Postby DDtop » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:02 pm

suzzie76 wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why must women wear tops when men can go topless?

Men's breasts are fat and usually the big man boobs do not have much sexual about them apart from the odd female who likes that sort of thing. A muscular man is usually more visually sexually attractive, but its not limited to two boobs, rather whole package.

Mine arn't they probably have more breast tissue than yours as pretty firm and feel the texture under the skin.

Some woman can have an orgasm by simply stimulating their breasts, men cannot!
Well mine are extremely sensitive actually get more feelings from them than down below and have quite large firm nipples now cold days esp make them very painful.

For tops, men don't have to cover their chests because as I said its not sexual nor will they be threaten or feel unsafe.

For me having Asperger's i feel very self concious about them being seen plays havoc on the mind as with Asperger's much is how the mind perceives things rather than as they are as want to go swimming but now found a swimming session for TG types which going to go to tomorrow all being well!

With Asperger's they deem you a vulnerable adult plus you can go from feeling great to depressed/suicidal with in a matter of minutes! as the mind switches.
A guy that has "Grown" 42H/44H+ in Primadonna bras!.

suzzie76
High Priestess

Postby suzzie76 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 am

suzzie76 wrote:
JustMeA007 wrote:Why must women wear tops when men can go topless?

Men's breasts are fat and usually the big man boobs do not have much sexual about them apart from the odd female who likes that sort of thing. A muscular man is usually more visually sexually attractive, but its not limited to two boobs, rather whole package.

Mine arn't they probably have more breast tissue than yours as pretty firm and feel the texture under the skin.

Some woman can have an orgasm by simply stimulating their breasts, men cannot!
Well mine are extremely sensitive actually get more feelings from them than down below and have quite large firm nipples now cold days esp make them very painful.

For tops, men don't have to cover their chests because as I said its not sexual nor will they be threaten or feel unsafe.

You nailed it above why women generally have to cover their breasts. Because female breasts have three functions
1) Feeding baby, used on average for around 75% of women for less than a three months in their entire life
2) attracting a mate
3) sexual response

The actually feeding part is minor, the actual reason we have permanently inlarged breasts over the rest of the animal kingdom is No.2. Early human females that had enlarged chests got more sex, because men see them and get turned on.

Now I am one for ripping my top off in public at a beach etc because its socially accepted in some beaches, but I don't see wide spread roll out of toplessness neither wanted or practical

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:54 am

No husband/boyfriend should try and prevent somebody being topless in the sun. It is your body which he may share with you sometimes but it is not his.

I wonder whether the sexual attraction is due to the breasts often being hidden or sometimes hoisted into bras which resemble scaffolding?

In warmer non western societies where women have their breasts almost permanantly exposed, is the same fascination there?

Certainly on "my" beach, most men there seem to accept the sight of a breast without seemingly getting pervy.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:41 am

Starshine wrote:No husband/boyfriend should try and prevent somebody being topless in the sun. It is your body which he may share with you sometimes but it is not his.

I wonder whether the sexual attraction is due to the breasts often being hidden or sometimes hoisted into bras which resemble scaffolding?

In warmer non western societies where women have their breasts almost permanantly exposed, is the same fascination there?

Certainly on "my" beach, most men there seem to accept the sight of a breast without seemingly getting pervy.

someone I knew that was in the Peace Corp in Nigeria, had a gf from their that thought his fascination with her breasts was so very odd. Of course, after years braless, when you could toss them over your shoulder, how attractive could they be, socially or not :)
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

PriscillaMS
Chat Master

Postby PriscillaMS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:46 pm

OK, this thread has run its course.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”