Topless: Yes or No?

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
zilt
Demigod

Re: Topless: Yes or No?

Postby zilt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Lisaa1980 wrote:I want to sunbathe topless in the beach and my husband considers that it's disrespect for him. I don't feel that it's true. Am I wrong??

Well it can seem somewhat akin to cheating if you let other men see your boobs. Girls: how would you feel if your husband was looking at other women's breasts rather than yours?

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 am

zilt wrote:
Lisaa1980 wrote:I want to sunbathe topless in the beach and my husband considers that it's disrespect for him. I don't feel that it's true. Am I wrong??

Well it can seem somewhat akin to cheating if you let other men see your boobs. Girls: how would you feel if your husband was looking at other women's breasts rather than yours?

Cheating? How so? I must have "cheated" with so many men (and women come to that!) then.

I usually go topless at the beach, but it is for the feeling of freedom (the same as men have!),not for the purpose of displaying to men.

Around 50% of the population have breasts. How can this be a big deal?

zilt
Demigod

Postby zilt » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 am

Starshine wrote:
zilt wrote:

Cheating? How so? I must have "cheated" with so many men (and women come to that!) then.

I usually go topless at the beach, but it is for the feeling of freedom (the same as men have!),not for the purpose of displaying to men.

Around 50% of the population have breasts. How can this be a big deal?

Jealousy is a powerful thing. Some people get uptight if their partner has any contact with the opposite sex whatsoever. Some episodes of Cheaters so the suspected partner with another person, but there's nothing that actually suggests the relationship is sexual, but rather just things like going out for coffee, going to the museum or going ice skating together.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

A couple of reminders here

1) This is a lesbian section of FF.

2) Womens' bodies and their breasts are not entertainment centres in their own right.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:33 am

On summer weekends (if we get a summer) I often go to what I call my secret beach with a mixed group and we have known each other a long time.. That is mixed in gender and ages. Some women opt to go topless some not. But it is so not a big deal and everybody is sensible about it.

I was brought up in France. Breasts are the emblem of France (Marianne).

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:30 am

When it is ok for men to go topless, women should be able to do the same.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:43 am

Alexandra7 wrote:I wish I could post photos on here of myself to show u my breast compared to her though. I tan nude so my bum and boobs matches my belly. Lol

you can. go to the photo section. at the top are instructions on how. basically you just post a link of a picture you have on a photo sharing site like flickr etc.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

DavyJ
Chat Master

Postby DavyJ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:52 am

jinjin wrote:Actually, it is legal for a woman to be topless in New York City and Philadelphia. I hope other places will do the same.

Ditto for Ohio and, I think many other states as well. Every time it has gone to court, the court has always ruled that women can be topless any place men can; a different law would amount to illegal gender discrimination. So McD can still say "no shirt, no shoes, no service", but it has to be the same rule for men and women.

And lest you women are feeling "picked upon", this crazy gender discrimination does work both ways. Many have mentioned wearing a thong swimsuit for a better tan. I do likewise, and many times I have been told that is not permitted, when many women were wearing equivalent swimsuits. Even when the law is on your side (as it is here), even if just 1 person complains, the authorities are all too quick to consider you guilty and go ballistic, instead of simply telling the complainer that sunbathing topless or in a thong is perfectly legal, and perhaps suggesting that they should mind their own business.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:39 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Starshine wrote:2) Womens' bodies and their breasts are not entertainment centres in their own right.

I wish I'd read that before posting about Topless Bars and Strippers.

I have a friend who performs in a gentleman’s club. She tells me that women’s bodies and their breasts are, in fact, entertainment centers in their own right. :lol:

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:46 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Janine_kittylover

Postby Janine_kittylover » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 pm

I like it while swimming but not sunbathing even though I hate the tan lines.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:48 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:I have a friend who performs in a gentleman’s club. She tells me that women’s bodies and their breasts are, in fact, entertainment centers in their own right. :lol:

Financial entertainment centers.

I love to visit her entertainment center.
Love to me entertained. :lol: :lol: :lol:

KBEES
Mahatma

Postby KBEES » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:16 pm

The first time I went on holiday with my now HB, the first time on the beach I know some guys don't like their partners going topless, I get that.
As we were settling down on the sunbeds, I just casually asked "Umm, topless or not", he said something like "You have a beautiful body, get the sun on them". If the beach is secluded or clothes optional, I do sometimes go naked and again, my man is comfortable with it.

At the hotel pool, I keep my top on always, I haven't ever been topless by the pool.
I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 am

In southern France, topless by hotel pools is usually quite acceptable. Many women wear one piece cossies and roll the top down, so not comfy when it's wet.

But, one piece or half a bikini, the "done thing" appears to be to put your top on when you go in the water.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”