When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Moira Mac
M'Lady
Location: Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea

Postby Moira Mac » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:51 pm

mr Dude wrote:These are some hot stories. anyone have pictures they can post?

What is 'hot' about the topic and pictures of young schoolgirls fingering their fanny's? I'm surprised no one else has commented on this!!
'Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult'

SarahGirl
Queen

Err

Postby SarahGirl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:14 pm

Moira Mac wrote:

What is 'hot' about the topic and pictures of young schoolgirls fingering their fanny's? I'm surprised no one else has commented on this!!

Come off it Moira, people ar just having a bit of fun here!
xxxx

from sarah

Masturbating...

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

[b]My friend, although we were the same age, was more mature than me, could bring herself to climax at 13/14, it was one day around her house after school that i witnessed her doing it.

I tried and tried but never reached a climax, until one day when i was 16 or so, Jane, my friend and i were listening to records in her bedroom, we had both seen each other masturbating many times before but had never had any 'phyical contact', we were alone in the house, as usual, and we were laying face down on her bed reading some mags when she suddenly began to run her fingers up and down my spine...

I turned to look at her, she looked different somehow, the sort of look boys give you as they move in for a kiss, i was still a virgin at this stage of my life and had had 3 or 4 boyfriends, so i knew that look!

She smiled at me, lent forward and our lips met, as we kissed she slid her hand up the back of my blouse and before i knew it she had undone my bra, not knowing what to do i did the same to her, as we caressed each others breasts i got an amazing feeling in my clit, it was so intents that i had to squeeze my legs together hard, Jane's hand was travelling down over my belly, as i was laying on my side i lifted my leg to give her more room... :oops:

As she touched my pussie i just froze as this feeling swept over me, you know the feeling girls!! 'Wow' i thought, 'so this is what i have been waiting for'.

Needless to say we practiced many more times after that lol

Love 'n' kisses

Katie xxxx
[/b]

Moira Mac
M'Lady
Location: Gilly Gilly Ossenfeffer Katzenellen Bogen by the Sea

Re: Err

Postby Moira Mac » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 pm

SarahGirl wrote:
Moira Mac wrote:

Come off it Moira, people ar just having a bit of fun here!

Each to their own, but some might take you seriously. I might not be the only one to find it in bad taste, but actually said something. I'm still entitled to my opinion.
'Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult'

jess08
Wet behind the ears

Postby jess08 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:39 am

I started when I was 12 or 13 and I remember I came the very first time I did it without even knowing what it is till I was 16....crazy....
Pre-destiny is something I sort of believe in. However, holding onto my own principles is something I always keep in mind.

fungirlj
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re:

Postby fungirlj » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:25 am

littleittybittypritty1 wrote:
. wrote:I started very young, about 3/4 years old. It just felt really nice when I touched it a certain way. That was untill my parents told me it was dirty and i shouldnt do it. Then I did it in my bedroom on my own, i found that I could also go to sleep quicker and better if I did before I went to bed. Kind of like a destressor.

Me too but I was like 5 or 6 years old. I didn't really do it for actually sexual satisfaction until I was 12 or 13 though

yeah i also started at the age of 4. but i did not really know what it was. i also knew i liked the feeling, and i used to sleep quickertoo.

SassySally24
Evangelist

Re: When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Postby SassySally24 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 am

I strated at about 14/15...my boyfirend who was 17 did it for me first in his hottub then asked me to do it and he guided my hand for me...i remember it was so awesome the orgasm was amazing and since then i have done it regularly.

xx

Kelly555
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Kelly555 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 am

I was young about 8 or 9, I had a friend the same age whose place I used to sleep over at and at some point we tried rubbing each other between the legs.. it just felt nice. I used to get her to keep rubbing me until I orgasmed, but I never knew what that was really, just that if she kept going something really nice would happen! We did it many times.. and got quite inventive with places to do it where we wouldnt be caught. I remember one time in our deserted school church, pants down around our knees, fingers playing with each others pussies.. we never kissed just played.. I remember how nice she felt..
making me hot remembering it.
Amazing how sexual we are from such a young age.

veevee
Getting in the Groove

Postby veevee » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:13 am

mmmm 14 or 15 i think...was on the bed and rolled over onto my teddy bear (forget he was there) and the nose like rubbed against my clit and then you know :oops:
the thingy in the bot right of my avatar is part of my finger haha (was doing the Victory handsign :P)

Poetry loving girl

Re: first <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default.

Postby Poetry loving girl » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:52 am

Awash in the ever-moving sea,
despite being tossed around by the forces of nature,
the little man in his rowing boat struggless against the swell
but always comes off a winner.
:D[/quote]

I repeat this lovely poem. Maybe some overlooked it. A nice hymn to slimy, well shaked pussies. :clap:

I am having my conversation with this little man so often. :doh: :oops: I think he has his own life.

luvtocum

Postby luvtocum » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:49 pm

I probably was around 15-16. Lying in bed listening to my parents "doing it", I brushed my hand across my clit and it felt good. I continued until I felt the most intense feeling I ever had. After that I was hooked, as evident by my user name lol.

moodygirl

Postby moodygirl » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:22 am

i started this at the age of 16, im 20 now, almost doing it daily

silki50

Postby silki50 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:13 pm

When I was 11 my school gf and I used to stand in front of my mothers large mirror and compare our breast growth and also see who was the first to start growing any pubic hair. We both found this so exciting that it lead to us masturbating with each other watching. It was soooo exciting and so much fun. I still masturbate daily and even more if no sex is available. By masturbating I can control my feelings and length of my pleasure.

whynotjustnow

Postby whynotjustnow » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 am

Any hot woman wants cyber sex i am waiting for you at whynotjustnow (at) hotmail com

xxangel027xx
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby xxangel027xx » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:56 pm

when i was about 7 lol didn't know what i was doing though fully started when i was about 13 as the bf i had then made me.....
regret doing it now he really badly hurt me when he done it :( :evil:
enjoy it now though lol :D :twisted:

Return to “The Pink Lounge”