When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:26 pm

i guess i started kinda young when i was 9 i think.. i just thought that when you got on top of someone and went up and down on them it felt good so i tried it and i hav been doing it ever since....im only 14 though so its not that long...altho i seem to never be able to do it with my hands only the way i learnt which is annoying and i dont get it because i want to change how i do it but it never works..but anyway i dont want to turn this discussion into a helping kiera discussion or something!
you mastu bate on top of someone?

guccigirl

Postby guccigirl » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:59 pm

I must've started when i was about 7 or 8. I somehow knew that I was having an orgasm but I thought that I could get pregnant from this. I remember thinking I better stop this soon or I will end up pregnant and my mum wil know ! lol !

kieskie
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kieskie » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:55 am

No not on top of someone! just rubbing against something.Although i almost did it normally with my hand i was almost there but i just lost it for some reason...but well at least i made some progress never got that close before.So im quite happy about that!

alison.p

Postby alison.p » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:53 am

No not on top of someone!
when I was a young girl I used to orgasm when on top of someone.

I was only about 12 and had a b/f of 15. He used to get hard and I got on top of him and lifted my skirt ( kept my knickers on though! ) and just moved around on top of him so his C*** was rubbing against my pussy over my knickers. I always had a orgasm this way!!

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:02 pm

i started recently, i just found one day i could get pleasure stroking my clit, and from then on whenever im feeling horny or bored, i grab my electric toothbrush, come on this site, and have some fun! :wink:

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:51 pm

I must of started when i was about 8/9yrs, same as you youngun...just found myself rubbing my clit. Since then havent stopped but like it most now when my boyfriend does it. Would love to experience it with a girl tho...really turns me on!

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:54 pm

I must of started when i was about 8/9yrs, same as you youngun...just found myself rubbing my clit. Since then havent stopped but like it most now when my boyfriend does it. Would love to experience it with a girl tho...really turns me on!
i agree with you there sexy20! experiencing it with a ggirl would be great! :P

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:57 pm

You eva done girl on girl stuff??
I always think about it and normally end up gettin off on it, never done it tho!
How old r ya?

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:59 pm

You eva done girl on girl stuff??
I always think about it and normally end up gettin off on it, never done it tho!
How old r ya?
thought about it, and have come over it, but never done it like you.
i am 16, 17 in august! you?

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:02 pm

20!
Its hard cause id love to experience it but none of my mates know how i feel...id be to embarrased.

Need to find a fit out of towner i think to experiment with then if it all goes wrong you never have to see them again...ummm

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:04 pm

20!
Its hard cause id love to experience it but none of my mates know how i feel...id be to embarrased.

Need to find a fit out of towner i think to experiment with then if it all goes wrong you never have to see them again...ummm
excactally same problem! were abouts are you?

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:07 pm

Just outside North London...Hertfordshire! You?

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:10 pm

Just outside North London...Hertfordshire! You?
Hertfordshire as well! wereabouts in Hertfordshire?

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:17 pm

woooooo...i said out of town and find someone in the same county!
You first??? Where are you?

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:19 pm

woooooo...i said out of town and find someone in the same county!
You first??? Where are you?
Radlett, hehe well you never know who you will find, you?

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:22 pm

Watford! Not far then..!
What do you look like?

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:24 pm

fair skin, dark curly hair, 5" 2, 32 B perk tits, slim figure size 8-10, hazel eyes....enough for you?

what do you look like sexy20?

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:31 pm

About 5' 3'', 34D tits, size 8/10nice arse. Soft smooth and tanned skin ALL OVA! Mid/long length light brown hair with tints. Brown eyes! Always look & smell good!

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:34 pm

sounds nice :P i'm gettin wet right now thinking about your nice sweet tongue working on my clit!

sexy20
Wall Flower

Postby sexy20 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:41 pm

log onto New live chat above....go into general.....

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:48 pm

have you managed to work this out yet? im getting wetter by the second :wink:

littlegiggles
Master Wizard

Postby littlegiggles » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:19 pm

Heh, I have such images in my head now.....

I first discovered mast*rbation (or at least orgasms. I don't remember playing earlier than this but I suppose I may have) at about 12. We were in a restaurant, it was a really boring dinner. The table where I was sitting had a long tablecloth, and I was forgotten. I somehow ended up rubbing around down there. I think it started as an itch.

When I finally came I though I'd broken my vagina. :lol:
[b]Pete is MINE, bitchezz![/b]

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:33 pm

hehe!

When i first came i thought i had wet the bed :oops: only realised i had come when i did it again the following night! :P

baybee23

Postby baybee23 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:41 pm

when i was 9 or so i use to play with the girl across the street...we use to get naked and go under her bed and hump each other and lick each others nipples then we graduated to liking eack others pussys

rebelspirit
Wall Flower

Postby rebelspirit » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:11 pm

Wellllll to be completely honest ... only very recently! I haven't looked back though and well it's several times a day! I am married and wanting to explore my bisexual side and in the past when I'd been frustrated about the lack of sex (my husband has a lower sex drive than I do!) I would be just that .... frustrated! Ever since I started wanting to make my girl 2 girl fantasy a reality, well masturbating has just come so naturally!!! Now if hubby isn't in the mood I just go climb in the bath and have some tub love all by myself!!
mmmmm ... Sounds so good - I ususally end up lying on the bed, fantasising about being with another woman and using my little friend to help me on my way ... fantastic - just wish it was with another female though. :roll:
Variety is the spice of life :-)

Youngun

Postby Youngun » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:14 pm

Wellllll to be completely honest ... only very recently! I haven't looked back though and well it's several times a day! I am married and wanting to explore my bisexual side and in the past when I'd been frustrated about the lack of sex (my husband has a lower sex drive than I do!) I would be just that .... frustrated! Ever since I started wanting to make my girl 2 girl fantasy a reality, well masturbating has just come so naturally!!! Now if hubby isn't in the mood I just go climb in the bath and have some tub love all by myself!!
mmmmm ... Sounds so good - I ususally end up lying on the bed, fantasising about being with another woman and using my little friend to help me on my way ... fantastic - just wish it was with another female though. :roll:
sounds very good rebelspirit! :P

Tia

Re: When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Postby Tia » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:19 pm

about 14 and still at it!!!!

minimum
Just warming up

Postby minimum » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:36 am

Started at 10, but didnt' orgasm untill I started using the jets in a spa bath when I was 14. I was living with my mum and another woman, I'm sure they knew what I was up to. Having baths 2 times a day!!!

I now prefer my fingers and my amazingly shaped vib!

rebelspirit
Wall Flower

Postby rebelspirit » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:05 pm

I always remember the first time I actually came - I must have been about 13 and I thought I was dying ... and then gone to heaven :)
sounds very good rebelspirit! :P
Variety is the spice of life :-)

Vikky
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Vikky » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:20 pm

I was touched between my legs by a 14 year old boy when I was 3...I never forgot the feeling, and never told anyone.
I guess I have been doing it since then.............many years!!

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:57 am

well on the first post there is a story... exact the same story of mine and i'm a man.. and a really get you're point[/list]

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:03 am

last year i was returning from my work on my bike (on a small town in the netherlands) and i was starting to feel horny so i opent my pants and start masturbate.. it was in the full afternoon :oops: but i liked it

greetz me

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:12 am

when 'the girl next door' and me were young ( 4/5 ) we used to get undressed to explore and she just put her mouth around my ... so we were F****** with each other for first time.. now we 'forgot' and are real friends :wink:

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:17 am

when 'the girl next door' and me were young ( 4/5 ) we used to get undressed to explore and she just put her mouth around my ... so we were F****** with each other for first time.. now we 'forgot' and are real friends :wink:
and the other friend where next of us we had build a little shack on our bedroom when she was finishedshe said.. now it's your turn so is start licking her nipple and pussy an rubbing her clit.. it was nothing sexual that time :roll:.. after i was finished i was lying on top of her and start pushing
we didn't even kiss

greetz me

DeliciousDevil

Postby DeliciousDevil » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:35 pm

my first time was with my childhood friend Donna.

We were about 14/15 and we used to pretend that we were kissing our idols -at which time it was Luke Perry and Jason Priestly.

We used to close our eyes and darken the room, then kiss each other on the mouth gently, then we would let out hands touch and tweak each others nipples. then I decided to go one step further and lift my skirt and put her hands down into my panties. I made her explore me with her fingers and then I used mine to touch her where i wanted touched,
the best part for me was when donna bent me over and rimmed me for the first time. I just backed up and let it happen.

Wonderful sexual experience....led the path of me fiddling

Pam

Postby Pam » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:26 am

I must have been ten I think, started slowly just for comfort and "feeling" good with myself.
No-one started me off though, it just happened naturally as it should, then later on I developed a keen interest in boys at school.

:)

xxintergirlxxy
Chatter

masturbate

Postby xxintergirlxxy » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:01 am

I used to play with the boy next door. he used to make up a little den and invite me in and explore my bits. I was only about 5 or 6 at the time., He used to show he his little willy, he was so proud of it. Then he used to rub it between my legs.

One day he touched my clit and it was like an electric shock. I loved it but I didnt cum. After that I used to go into his den willingly, he was only too keen for me to volunteer so that he could show me his little willy. But what he never knew was the lovely feelings he gave me.

When I was at school aged 13 a boy wanted to F*** me but I said no and he asked if he could put his hand down my panties and I let him and he found my clit and it was lovely then I let him rub his C*** on my little nub but only with my panties on. I accidentally cum and it was magnificent.

We often did it after that but I never did make him cum too. I feel very guilty now as he used to go home feeling very horny and erect and he had not learned how to materbate to relieve himself. I shouldv dun it for him but didnt no about boys cumming then

Re: <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/default

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:19 pm

I used to play with the boy next door. he used to make up a little den and invite me in and explore my bits. I was only about 5 or 6 at the time., He used to show he his little willy, he was so proud of it. Then he used to rub it between my legs.
that's what i had with my girl next door it was so nice but for that ages.. not for now whe have grown up and are good friends and i want to keep it like that... bye -xXx- me

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:21 pm

the geust was me :oops: forgot to log in

phyxicius

Postby phyxicius » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:23 pm

what does people think of the netherlands??? lady's and dutch vetgetables
(weed)or a flat country with much bicycles and farms?

Return to “The Pink Lounge”