When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Starshine
Regent Empress

Re: When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Postby Starshine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Probably about 11 or 12 when I really knew what was going on. Regardless of sexual partners, always been a regular indulger since.

ChristinaIsHere
Wizard

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

I was young. I was sexually abused as a toddler and grew up knowing something goes in there, kids explore, I was no different. Although Im picky who my partner is I have myself and my creative mind to take care of my own needs when I dont have a partner. My fingers work just like a dk.

Girlygirl19
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Girlygirl19 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 am

I was 9 me and a friend were playing doctors in my room i remember her saying i had to make her better by rubbing between her legs i was nervous and said no so she told me to do it to myself and see how fun it was we both played "doctors" all summer

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm

It has been so long since I began, I can’t tell you when I first started.

Sonja47Bi
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Sonja47Bi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:18 am

I was late i belive, 15 here

LE Model
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby LE Model » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:23 pm

A long time ago too long ....I wanna be wet right now but hands are tied ...looking forward to later when I can have a good session ...hope I orgasm without any toys ..Mmmm Mmmm throb !!

Rbexxx
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rbexxx » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:26 pm

I think I was 11 or 12. I had a friend who was a little older and she showed me that if you rubbed your panties on her bed post then it made you feel good. I had no idea what I was doing or what it was but it really did feel good. I then learnt that you could create the same tingly feeling with my fingers. Horny just thinking about this memory

JustMeA007
Teacher

Re:

Postby JustMeA007 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:53 am

I first started around 9 or 10 in the bathtub by laying on my back and spreading my legs under the water stream from the faucet. It felt so good that I continued doing it even after my mother caught me and told me that I shouldn't be doing that. :oops: :o :D
I tried that too. The stream of water running over my crotch tickled and felt good. However, must have been a different feeling for you.
:girl: :bighug: :girl:

suzzie76
Mahatma

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 am

Not sure of age, but before I had boobs I noticed rubbing and light stroking felt nice. Masturbating to orgasm took a bit longer and took a few goes as not knowing what and why I was feeling. Of course once you discover the "stair way to heave" there is no stopping and I remember actively trying to fidn places to be alone and one day my brother catching me out.

Return to “The Pink Lounge”