When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
emilycurious
M'Lady

Re: When/Where did you start masturbating(girls only)

Postby emilycurious » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 pm

boring
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:44 pm

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Janine_kittylover

Postby Janine_kittylover » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:24 pm

I know it was young but I couldn't place a year or age on it.

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 pm

I guess I was around 7 or 8. My parents were out for the evening and I my brothers and I watched 'Death Race 2000' on Showtime, even though we weren't allowed to watched R rated films. There's a scene when the gorgeous Simone Griffeth strips down and lays her nakedness down on silk sheets in front of David Carradine. Then she sucks on his fingers while he watches.

I was on fire. I locked myself away in my room and snuck into my closet for fear of getting caught. I fantasized about Simone and David and played away.

The next day all the kids in the neighborhood were talking about the film. (Back in the 70s everyone watched films at the same time because they were only shown at certain times). Everyone was enamored with Simone Griffeth. I was so happy when my breasts finally grew and they looked like hers.

light1313
High Priestess

Postby light1313 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 am

I really dont remember when I started but it was at a very young age. I remember doing it when I had started school so it must be around 5 or 6. I didnt hava clue as to what I was doing, it just felt ggod. Our house used to be big and it would get very cold in the winter we only heated the bedrooms and living room and the bathroom was at the very other end of the house so when I needed to go to the toilet and couldnt be bothered I'd found that when I did that thing (masturbation) I didnt feel the need to go to the toilet for some time. Also at nights I found I felt sleepy when I did that so I'd do it to help myself sleep.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Probably about 11 or 12 when I really knew what was going on. Regardless of sexual partners, always been a regular indulger since.

ChristinaIsHere
Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:46 pm

I was young. I was sexually abused as a toddler and grew up knowing something goes in there, kids explore, I was no different. Although Im picky who my partner is I have myself and my creative mind to take care of my own needs when I dont have a partner. My fingers work just like a dk.

Girlygirl19
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Girlygirl19 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:16 am

I was 9 me and a friend were playing doctors in my room i remember her saying i had to make her better by rubbing between her legs i was nervous and said no so she told me to do it to myself and see how fun it was we both played "doctors" all summer

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm

It has been so long since I began, I can’t tell you when I first started.

Sonja47Bi
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Sonja47Bi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:18 am

I was late i belive, 15 here

Return to “The Pink Lounge”