Lusting after legs

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
louise_heels
Duchess

Re: Lusting after legs

Postby louise_heels » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:37 pm

pudsxs wrote:
louise_heels wrote:Watching "The Pledge" on Sky News channel, Michele Dewberry has gorgeous legs imo :-)
Louise x

I have to agree, Michelle Dewberry has great legs. Sarah Mee from your previous post too has gorgeous legs. My favourites have to be Louise Minchin and Sian Williams. Both have such sexy shaped legs and usually wear tights/stockings just to add to the sex appeal

Louise Minchin has ridiculously gorgeous legs, I'd never say that anything would tempt me to try a triathalon but Louise's perfect pins are some strong motivation LOL. Her taste in clothes is fab too. Nicchi Hodgson who I saw as a pundit on Sky News recently has legs to die for too, IMO
x

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:20 am

Louise Minchin has ridiculously gorgeous legs, I'd never say that anything would tempt me to try a triathalon but Louise's perfect pins are some strong motivation LOL. Her taste in clothes is fab too. Nicchi Hodgson who I saw as a pundit on Sky News recently has legs to die for too, IMO
x[/quote]

You certainly can't fault her legs at all. I think the word perfection is not out of place. Nichi Hodgson has a very nice pair also. And if I might throw Lucy Verasamy into the mix too.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:27 pm

pudsxs wrote:And if I might throw Lucy Verasamy into the mix too.

Oh yes I agree on that one certainly!! The person she replaced on GMB weather duties Laura Tobin was dead pretty too and had a good pair of legs, I think she might be off on maternity just now
x

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Oh yes I agree on that one certainly!! The person she replaced on GMB weather duties Laura Tobin was dead pretty too and had a good pair of legs, I think she might be off on maternity just now
x[/quote]

Yes she is on maternity. Had a little girl I think.
And she certainly does have a good pair of legs on her. It has set me off thinking about tv personalities with good legs now. And am pretty sure you will agree with this choice. Gaby Roslin. Always used to watch her on the Big Breakfast years ago drooling over her legs. And on the off occasion she appears on tv now. They are just as toned and shapely as they used to be

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:38 pm

pudsxs wrote:Yes she is on maternity. Had a little girl I think.
And she certainly does have a good pair of legs on her. It has set me off thinking about tv personalities with good legs now. And am pretty sure you will agree with this choice. Gaby Roslin. Always used to watch her on the Big Breakfast years ago drooling over her legs. And on the off occasion she appears on tv now. They are just as toned and shapely as they used to be

Hadn't thought of her but yes now you mention it, I haven't actually seen here on the box in a long while though. Who's the Big Brother presenter, Emma Whillis/Wills?

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Hadn't thought of her but yes now you mention it, I haven't actually seen here on the box in a long while though. Who's the Big Brother presenter, Emma Whillis/Wills?[/quote]

Emma Willis. Personally I think she is one of the most naturally beautiful women. She is stunning. And those gorgeous blue eyes added with her smile. Perfection.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:57 am

pudsxs wrote:Emma Willis. Personally I think she is one of the most naturally beautiful women. She is stunning. And those gorgeous blue eyes added with her smile. Perfection.

Yes she is stunning, almost makes it worth watching celeb BB :lol:
Any other suggestions?

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:58 pm

Yes she is stunning, almost makes it worth watching celeb BB :lol:
Any other suggestions?[/quote]

Haha I agree whole heartedly with that Louise.
Amazing legs i think i will go for Julia Bradbury, Lorraine Kelly, Helen Mirren, Princess Kate, Katherine Downes (sports presenter on BBC Breakfast) Reshmin Chowdhury (stood in one morning for Kath Downes) and she is very attractive. Wore black lace tights with a leather skirt and she looked amazing.

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:05 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:13 am

Couple of local news presenters i have seen recently, one's called Natalie Jackson who
Always seems to wear very tight dresses or a skirt and does local sports news :-) mmmm

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 pm

louise_heels wrote:Couple of local news presenters i have seen recently, one's called Natalie Jackson who
Always seems to wear very tight dresses or a skirt and does local sports news :-) mmmm

I have seen her on the tv when I have visited a friend in Leicester. She does tend to wear some very short skirts, and with those legs i can't blame her.
Also Anne Davies. Rather a strange choice of clothing quite often, very 80's I always think. But she has a great pair of legs on her. And quite often they are adorned in hosiery of some sort and of all different colours and patterns which I suppose is the 80's style perhaps.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 pm

pudsxs wrote:
I have seen her on the tv when I have visited a friend in Leicester. She does tend to wear some very short skirts, and with those legs i can't blame her.
Also Anne Davies. Rather a strange choice of clothing quite often, very 80's I always think. But she has a great pair of legs on her. And quite often they are adorned in hosiery of some sort and of all different colours and patterns which I suppose is the 80's style perhaps.

Yes, some of her skirts are rather short :lol: :oops: Natalie J's that is! Her style is lovely though I think, though how she gets into some of those dresses!? they are so tight. One night this week I saw her tugging rather furtively at her dress, maybe she was showing a bit more than she meant to lol

Anne Davies I know what you mean but I do find her fashion sense rather odd and off putting sometimes. You're right though, she does have good legs and its shy in showing them off.

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Yes, some of her skirts are rather short :lol: :oops: Natalie J's that is! Her style is lovely though I think, though how she gets into some of those dresses!? they are so tight. One night this week I saw her tugging rather furtively at her dress, maybe she was showing a bit more than she meant to lol

Possibly or she might just be a tease lol.
There is a clip on YouTube that says something about her showing her "stocking tops". And it's plain as anything that it is just the reinforcement at the top of her opaque tights.
But you get these little pervs who feel the need to see what they want to see and not what they actually see I suppose

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:48 pm

pudsxs wrote:Possibly or she might just be a tease lol.
There is a clip on YouTube that says something about her showing her "stocking tops". And it's plain as anything that it is just the reinforcement at the top of her opaque tights.
But you get these little pervs who feel the need to see what they want to see and not what they actually see I suppose

LOL yes I'd be pretty confident she wears tights with short dresses. I do get the feeling she might be a bit of a tease though :D :lol: I think she knows she's got great legs and a nice bum
x

pudsxs
Devotee

Postby pudsxs » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:04 pm

LOL yes I'd be pretty confident she wears tights with short dresses. I do get the feeling she might be a bit of a tease though :D :lol: I think she knows she's got great legs and a nice bum
x[/quote]
Have never actually noticed her bum to be honest. But I will check it out next time I visit my friend lol. You seem to have damn good taste so am sure you are going to be right. There used to be a weather presenter with them called Alexis or something like that and she used to be a beautiful looking woman with gorgeous legs too if you remember her?

Return to “The Pink Lounge”